Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) (16225 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / Goldie & Denrele Launch 'Tru Friendship' Reality Show / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by jeffoski(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2007
where did u get that expo from are you sure it is right expo can be fake at times o.well as long as paso no win is fine by me
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Mustay(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2007
this is y am always pissed off with viewers' voting.

I mean if all d fuji fans see paso, they can vote as much as 50 times in his favor and the organisers 'll be glad 'cos that means the more the viewers text, the more money cometh.

An example ids Funlola, whether she can dance or not, she z been canvassing 4 votes both on the radio and at the Govt house shocked

THe focus is lost 'cos whether a celeb is condemned or commended by a judge, fans 'll vote 4 their fav.

so rather thAN ADANCE SHOW, it's more like

clash of the titans: whoz got more fans

and fans here mean rich fans; not the RECHARGE CARD types o! cool grin
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by bagoma(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2007
show's over.
just glad it wasnt paso. cheesy
good for funlola, tho she wasnt the best dancer.
i believe she can represent i.e if there is any representing to be done
she overreacted when announced as the winner. whats up with that?
anyway she is a drama queen so no surprise there.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by saintkola(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2007
Wuz pissd Omowunmi didnt win, Funlola didnt deserve to win & she was sooo over emotional, I mean 'get over it' !
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by tosinadeda: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2007
Thank God the votes were not used,if not we all know who wld av won
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Mustay(m): 6:18am On Dec 31, 2007
the votes were surely used cool

y was funlola like that?

no be she don dey beg all of us 2 vote am? cool grin
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by seun001(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2007
hmmm,my favorite won so i aint bothered about her overeacting or not.and i still think she is the best dancer but others tried.anyways since i didnt get to watch it could someone please inform me of the prizes awarded.cheers
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by princekay1(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2007
the undeserved criteria used to select the winner defeated the purpose of the event. if its truly by vote, pasuma surely wins; if its actually by dance, check out Sultan. everything in Naija entertainment is masterminded by a group; everything is not real! even reality shows are drama.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Mustay(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2007
the undeserved criteria used to select the winner defeated the purpose of the event

chikena!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Modups1(f): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2007
funlola is really a drama queen embarassed wat was all dat "oh my God" all about embarassed embarassed didn't she realise she was on international tv?
i felt bad for omowunmi cos as far as am concerned she is the winner

am however happy paso did not emerge d winner

oh well, its over till next time
PEACE!!!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Mustay(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2007
it seems PRINCEkay1 doesn't realise that funlola went as far as the state assembly and those ones guaranteed her votes b'cos she z an OMO EKO cool

No hard feelings, but the crying was kinda like a pretence than tears of joy.

At least am happy her dream z come true tongue
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by uchetobi(f): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2008
yea congrats to Funlola but its amazing how she turned to a basket case when her name was called. dint she give herself a chance, i mean she was so shocked
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by jeffoski(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2008
i was dissappionted that funlola won when it was so clear that Omowunmi was the winner can't we do anything right in this country and imagine the drama she displayed when her name was called as the winner she really is a drama queen i wish Omowunmi the best and i really like the way she behaved that night like a big girl that she is.well let's see who the next 10celebrities will be in the next season infact Nairalander lets start guessing.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Egavlas(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
Oh well,

Funlola seems like she needs the *Gift*( 1st prize), more than Omowunmi.

You know, God knows all of us and meets everyone at their points of need . grin grin
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by seun001(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
jeffoski:

i was dissappionted that funlola won when it was so clear that Omowunmi was the winner can't we do anything right in this country and imagine the drama she displayed when her name was called as the winner she really is a drama queen i wish Omowunmi the best and i really like the way she behaved that night like a big girl that she is.well let's see who the next 10celebrities will be in the next season infact Nairalander lets start guessing.

my guess---

daddy showkey

Idris Abdulkareem, grin
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Mustay(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2008
seun001:

my guess---

daddy showkey

Idris Abdulkareem, grin

and not 4getting 50cents grin grin
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by davidif: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2008
we are always copying USA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Doctor Strange Movie / Nigeria, Others Fail To Meet Digital Transmission Deadline / Where To Download Spartacus Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.