Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,936 members, 7,899,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding (42134 Views)

Davido Calls Barca Star Depay On Live Video, Invites Him To His 02 Show (video) / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Thevoice126: 4:16pm On Jun 12
Davido Visit Pastor Tobi and Friends in London as he Beg and Invite them for his Wedding on 25th

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moVkENny46U

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by leadinggists(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12
Hmmn. Kayode Olarewaju come to mind

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Jioki: 4:27pm On Jun 12
Something must be really special about this Chioma

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by kettykin: 4:28pm On Jun 12
This man should do a very quiet private wedding please

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Ever8090: 4:58pm On Jun 12
Ok ....hope he is aware of what happened in Abuja today when our president.......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Babangidapikin: 5:00pm On Jun 12
Na why he dey appear in my dreams without invitation
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Realtord43: 5:19pm On Jun 12
This Pastor Tobi swag well more than some G-boy.

Davido too like showbiz

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Knightred(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12
kettykin:
This man should do a very quiet private wedding please
True, rich niggas do their parties low key, that the reason why i like wizkid
»JH«

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by illicit(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12
Oh my dick....

My dick!

🥵

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by MartinCorridon: 6:50pm On Jun 12
grin

Hope it's not the same Pastor plowing the footballers wife.

Na so Pastor Fatoyinbo dey do around Timi Dakolo's wife.

If you like yourself, your pastor should never be close to your wife in any way.

Those guys take " spare the rod and spoil the girl" too seriously. grin

They always like using their rods to part thighs like Moses did to the Red Sea.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by MartinCorridon: 6:50pm On Jun 12
Chioma desperately doesn't want someone who will ask to borrow her skirts when wahala lands.

She also doesn't want to drink corpse water or fight his relatives over inheritance when he dies.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Pootle: 6:50pm On Jun 12
i was invited too...might not attend cos of my busy shedules cool

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by jyz200(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12
How many weddings this one wan do self

8 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by stano2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by PheelzAlmighty: 6:51pm On Jun 12
Poverty na bastard💔
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by saphiere(f): 6:51pm On Jun 12
At least our protest was never in vain..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by abba190: 6:52pm On Jun 12
somebody help me even if na 500 i swear i hv not have any meal today.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Kobicove(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12
He should have just done a low key wedding...he's just unwittingly inviting too much attention to his private affairs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by soccerlite: 6:53pm On Jun 12
The appellation pastor & prophet (woli) means something else nowadays
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Alexlalax1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12
OBO for a reason. This guy grace toooo long. His happiness and free spirit is contagious.
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by StraightGaay: 6:56pm On Jun 12
Jioki:
Something must be really special about this Chioma
She is Igbo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by tiswell(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12
He really has good and close ties with this pastor
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by 100millionGoal: 6:58pm On Jun 12
The DrugLord in Aso rock is not invited
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Promise47(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12
grin grin grin if you vote APC I swear I can never help you never buy if you vote other party's hmm I may consider Good luck
abba190:
somebody help me even if na 500 i swear i hv not have any meal today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by raskymonojendor: 6:59pm On Jun 12
The yuppy pastor.
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Silentgroper(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12
That pastor's drip is on point..
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Shomek(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12
Nice one
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by jojothaiv(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12
Pastor with doings

See steeze abeg
Re: Davido Visits Pastor Tobi In London, Invites Him To His Wedding by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:00pm On Jun 12
StraightGaay:
She is Igbo

Like one of twin Psquare's wife who is divorced. Her ex husband is a celebrity by name Okoye and who is also Igbo like his ex wife. . grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apama: 'Na Me D Rush Her Tin' (Photo) / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) / Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.