Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,131 members, 7,900,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One (371 Views)

Delta Group, NNU Rejects Inclusion In Proposed Anioma State / Senator Ned Nwoko Calls For The Creation Of Anioma State As The 6th SE State / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by Peppermaster(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12
ANIOMA STATE AND SOUTHEAST: MY REFLECTIONS ON SEN NED NWOKO BILL - PART ONE

Politics, partisanship colourations not withstanding, if a referendum is carried out today in Anioma, I may want to believe that over 70+ percent of Anioma people (Aniocha Oshimili, Ika, Ndokwa Federal constituencies), will vehemently, VEHEMENTLY, oppose the creation of Anioma State as part of the Southeast Region.

They will rather have Anioma state created, but situated in the South-South Region of the country.

Again, it is only an inexperienced representative who will think that the generality of the Southeast representatives including the Ohaneze Ime Obi, leaders of thoughts and traditional rulers will support the creation of Anioma state as the slot of the Southeast Region.

Like Orlu or Adada states, one does not just wake up as a representative and craft a bill without adequate consultations like our forbears did in their own time.

The proposal is dead on arrival even with the initial feverish euphoria by those moving it to score a cheap political point to the ignorant enthusiasts.

Please 'save' this post going forward because it is based on rational, pragmatic and realistic analysis.

Philip Elueme, Izu Anioma Patriot and Activist, writes from Abuja, the nation's capital

June 12, 2024

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by Bulldozer90: 6:47pm On Jun 12
Faceless trolls have taken over Anioma course using Igbo names. It's no longer that Anioma don't want their state to be created but a case of them not wanting southeast.

Have you all asked yourselves why the so called south south minorities suddenly want to force the Igbo they "resent" on themselves?

Ned Nwoko, an Anioma senator want Anioma state in the south east but a faceless troll who is not from Anioma is having a meltdown. Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by gidgiddy: 7:13pm On Jun 12
Peppermaster:
ANIOMA STATE AND SOUTHEAST: MY REFLECTIONS ON SEN NED NWOKO BILL - PART ONE

Politics, partisanship colourations not withstanding, if a referendum is carried out today in Anioma, I may want to believe that over 70+ percent of Anioma people (Aniocha Oshimili, Ika, Ndokwa Federal constituencies), will vehemently, VEHEMENTLY, oppose the creation of Anioma State as part of the Southeast Region.

They will rather have Anioma state created, but situated in the South-South Region of the country.

Again, it is only an inexperienced representative who will think that the generality of the Southeast representatives including the Ohaneze Ime Obi, leaders of thoughts and traditional rulers will support the creation of Anioma state as the slot of the Southeast Region.

Like Orlu or Adada states, one does not just wake up as a representative and craft a bill without adequate consultations like our forbears did in their own time.

The proposal is dead on arrival even with the initial feverish euphoria by those moving it to score a cheap political point to the ignorant enthusiasts.

Please 'save' this post going forward because it is based on rational, pragmatic and realistic analysis.

Philip Elueme, Izu Anioma Patriot and Activist, writes from Abuja, the nation's capital

June 12, 2024

Whybis that people like this fail to understand tgat South East and South South don't exist in eyes of the law? The constitution does not recognise them, so in theory and practice, they don't really exist.

The so called geopolitical zones are only used for government planning, in reality, they are not political units, and they do not exist in the constitution

4 Likes

Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by 100millionGoal: 7:15pm On Jun 12
Tinubu is a disaster and a packaged DrugLord with ongoing criminal case in USA.

That man has no business being the president of Nigeria.... He should be in a cage in USA penitentiary

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by Putindbutt: 7:20pm On Jun 12
Dead on arrival. Governor Sherrif will slap your teeth commot. stop landgrabbing delta, focus on orlu state.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by BossGerald: 8:44pm On Jun 12
Putindbutt:
Dead on arrival. Governor Sherrif will slap your teeth commot. stop landgrabbing delta, focus on orlu state.

Who's grabbing Delta state?

The indegenes that wants a separate state or a busy ogbomoso slum dweller like you poke nosing on wetin no concern you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by Putindbutt: 9:13pm On Jun 12
BossGerald:

Who's grabbing Delta state?

The indegenes that wants a separate state or a busy ogbomoso slum dweller like you poke nosing on wetin no concern you
Na ontop facebook dem dey ask for new state?. make ned nwoko enter senate and talk am.
Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by BossGerald: 10:31pm On Jun 12
Putindbutt:

Na ontop facebook dem dey ask for new state?. make ned nwoko enter senate and talk am.

You think he didn't know??
Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by Putindbutt: 10:38pm On Jun 12
BossGerald:

You think he didn't know??
He should enter senate talk am na.
Re: Anioma State And Southeast: My Reflections On Sen Ned Nwoko Bill - Part One by XerXers: 10:50pm On Jun 12
Wailing do start now. Ndi ara

(1) (Reply)

The Untold History Of Ghana Must Go In 1983 / Minimum Wage: Australia Sets $915/week As Nigeria Struggles With $42/month / Fashola Proposes N489.69bn For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.