Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,770 members, 7,895,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah (12023 Views)

Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage / FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Godons1: 4:31pm On Jun 13
MrProlific95:
wicked man, all because of election

grin since he has no project to campaign with
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by DMerciful(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13
Akpata is the next governor of Edo State
Validated:

If APC wins any LGA, Asuen Ighodalo will build a psychiatric hospital there to help all the mad people in the LGA grin grin grin grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Ozone007: 4:51pm On Jun 13
NwaNimo1:
pay early incase of potential increases in minimum wage?

Edo is paying 70k already
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Ozone007: 4:54pm On Jun 13
theophorus:
We know say na cos of Elections but still if you get better sense, you suppose know say except you wan pay 13th month by month end, you no suppose pay salary tomorrow because na Wahala you go put those people.

For them to wait till July Ending before another Alert go sound that wan go hard ooo but since election and if Asue no win, you don enter gbege be that, so I understand everything wen you dey do.

Just carry on, only say Asue no go likely win cos of your mumu previous actions.
Edo state pays 13 months sir
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13
When will the Sallah take place?
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by wunmi590(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13
Isokiscool:
From this quote I already know say your name must be wunmi.Yoruba people make una rest for Edo people matter na. grin grin grin grin

Lol, we won't rest, both youruba and Edo people are cousin 🤣 😂
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by hopexter(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13
senatordave1:

And delta and sheriff is failing already

I knew Sheriff was gonna fail. He’s only a stooge for failed Okowa just Obaseki Is trying to project his own stooge for Edo people So the looting can continue.
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by senatordave1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13
hopexter:

I knew Sheriff was gonna fail. He’s only a stooge for failed Okowa just Obaseki Is trying to project his own stooge for Edo people So the looting can continue.

Sad

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Jasonekah98: 7:25pm On Jun 13
Why no pay a small token as salah gift, then keep the remaining salary.

Or do like what Pastor Umo Eno of Akwa Ibom did in December, he paid salaries twice. One for Christmas celebration, and the other as normal salary.
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Frankiss44(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13
NwaNimo1:
pay early incase of potential increases in minimum wage?

He is paying higher than what fg is proposing so that one nor follow
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by ufotunang: 6:39am On Jun 14
AbuTwins:

Hmm! Politicians o!
..abi..fear Nigeria politcians 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by ufotunang: 6:41am On Jun 14
wunmi590:

The man nah werey 😆 🤣
..abi..fear that man..oo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Isokiscool(m): 6:44am On Jun 14
wunmi590:

Lol, we won't rest, both youruba and Edo people are cousin 🤣 😂
We no gree grin grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Thomthom(m): 9:26am On Jun 14
Who don see alert to confirm
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by misano(m): 9:46am On Jun 14
hopexter:

You’re wrong. Edo APC is 100 times better than PDP. PDP has no pedigree in the entire Niger Delta except Rivers. All they do is to loot.

You are not well. APC is the worst party on earth.
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by wunmi590(m): 11:19am On Jun 14
ufotunang:
..abi..fear that man..oo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly 😆 🤣
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by 99thEnemy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14
AbuTwins:

Yes, one year old Goat enter am!

Also 6 months old Sheep/Ram, two year old cow and five year old Camel!
4months old Pig 😋🤤
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by hopexter(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15
misano:

You are not well. APC is the worst party on earth.

It is because you are Igbo. I’m Edo state, we vote individual and not party. Oshomole was the best governor Edo ever had and what party is he?
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by AbuTwins: 2:59pm On Jun 15
99thEnemy:

4months old Pig 😋🤤

That's reserved for the tribe of pigs and piglets!
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by AbuTwins: 3:00pm On Jun 15
hopexter:

It is because you are Igbo. I’m Edo state, we vote individual and not party. Oshomole was the best governor Edo ever had and what party is he?

Is that statement true? I thought Edo people are saying otherwise!
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by 99thEnemy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15
AbuTwins:

That's reserved for the tribe of pigs and piglets!
What tribe is that? cool
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by misano(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15
hopexter:

I am not Igbo. I schooled in Benin, University in Benin and I can tell you categorically, Asuen is the person I will vote for.
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Isokiscool(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15
hopexter:

Am also from Edo,food inflation is already above 30% all thanks to APC.APC is the worst party in Africa
Re: Obaseki To Pay Salaries On June 14th Ahead Of Sallah by Isokiscool(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15
misano:

I am not Igbo. I schooled in Benin, University in Benin and I can tell you categorically, Asuen is the person I will vote for.
Tell them,thank God the real Edo people no send them and their zoo abi museum candidate grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. / Many Nigerian Investments Done With Dirty Money –ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.