Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? (62742 Views)

Who Will You Marry Between These Two? / Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two? / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by Acekidc4(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13
My destiny helper of cosπŸ’―πŸ₯±

1 Like

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by Treasure17(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13
Love800:
Yes, she will rub on your face one day.
But you see, when we are in relationship together before the fame, both of us believe and had faith in eachother. Yes women talk out of emotions but you see, for someone to invest in you, that person helped you. What else are my searching in a lady if not helping eachother.

And who told you if the other one help you, she will not rub it on your face too!
You are right
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:25pm On Jun 13
I won't be foolish enough to have a girl latching onto me when I have nothing and I don't attach emotions and sentiments to help rendered by me or to me.

None of the above.

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by doncartel: 1:26pm On Jun 13
Both, I will even encourage lesbianism between them.
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by yahmohy27: 1:27pm On Jun 13
SlavaUkraini:
The girl that was with me when I had nothing

There is a problem marrying a woman that made you rich.

Such a lady will never truly love & respect you.
You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by ZaddyJ: 1:27pm On Jun 13
lekkyy:
Whom will you marry between these two?
This is my life story you re putting out there
Been with a woman who only recieve while I struggle and do nothing to build herself in the very struggle. There was no menial job I didn't do including working for a former governor of a state at the time and end up setting her up simply because we had a child out of wedlock . Fastward ,I met this America during the time I was working for the former governor and when I lost my job this lady was my source of joy because what brings me joy ( my job ) had taken away from me due to tribalism. Now everything I can boast of today was from this beautiful soul who only know how to give and not expect even when I give her she only show less concern but show more love to .
Through her I visited countries in africa and a few in europe which ordinarily wouldn't mor have happened if I was struggling with the job I was doing and with the woman who never saw the need to develop herself while we were in a relationship.
So my brother I feel more comfortable with the woman who makes me grow

2 Likes

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by perdollar(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13
The one that love me
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by dedifferrence(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13
The girl who made me rich. When she met me, I had nothing but she made me rich
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by Philip1623: 1:29pm On Jun 13
The one that was with me when I had nothing is better

I bet the one who made you reach will always remind you of who made you who you are.

My dear, fear Conditional love o. You go suffer for the money wey woman give u
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by lekkyy: 1:30pm On Jun 13
criuze:
If the riches come with conditions, beware you becoming a slave

If not you'll be sick if you don't marry your heart desire

A poor girl might come around you and you notice a turn around, she may not have money but your grace resides in her

Riches with conditions may not necessarily enslave you if you know how to play your game well. There is a way you carry yourself that the woman will even respect you more. Respect is earned, not given.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by Philip1623: 1:31pm On Jun 13

I bet the one who made you rich will always remind you of who made you who you are.

3 Likes

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by jaszplus12(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13
SlavaUkraini:

Please don't reveal this secret! No one will believe you so let them become philosophers when the music starts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by KGREAT(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13
43Ronin:
Foolish tread

grin grin
[/right][right]
grin
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13
I can never trade someone that stood by my side when I had nothing for anything!
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by Foodhub2023: 1:35pm On Jun 13
lekkyy:
Whom will you marry between these two?
The 2 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by skuribeebo: 1:36pm On Jun 13
Mitsurugi:
The girl that made me rich!

A girl can be with you and you'll have NOTHING till the day you die. Nothing except her pussy.

But an impact making lady no matter how ugly she is, is all one needs in life. This life is one of achievement. Even Bible respects the man that showed working with his 5 talents.
You will be slave to a girl who makes you rich.
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by lekkyy: 1:36pm On Jun 13
Philip1623:

I bet the one who made you rich will always remind you of who made you who you are.

What if the love is unconditional? What if she makes you rich because she truly loves you? There are many men i know who were made rich by their wives o and their marriage still stand till today.

Just pray that God will give you your own wife, the bone of your bone, the flesh of your flesh...

1 Like

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by gidyambi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13
Congratulation Chief

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by ZaddyJ: 1:40pm On Jun 13
lekkyy:

Riches with conditions may not necessarily enslave you if you know how to play your game well. There is a way you carry yourself that the woman will even respect you more. Respect is earned, not given.
If only given more likes is allowed and can fetch some money on nairaland my brother I for dey press the likes until u beg me to stop.
This comment is exactly for me I swear. Check my comment and read my story u can relate with ur comment above a little
When you meet a woman with an unconditional love it's not hard to know. You can do anything and yet will still let u ve your way .
This lady, will do anything to satisfy me ,in this Tinubu economy na me dey enjoy am pass . Travel out of the country any how I like how many do I want to say sef

1 Like

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by casualobserver: 1:41pm On Jun 13
SlavaUkraini:

very daft comment

1 Like

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by ZaddyJ: 1:42pm On Jun 13
skuribeebo:

Lies lies

1 Like

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by lekkyy: 1:43pm On Jun 13
ZaddyJ:

This is my life story you re putting out there
Been with a woman who only recieve while I struggle and do nothing to build herself in the very struggle. There was no menial job I didn't do including working for a former governor of a state at the time and end up setting her up simply because we had a child out of wedlock . Fastward ,I met this America during the time I was working for the former governor and when I lost my job this lady was my source of joy because what brings me joy ( my job ) had taken away from me due to tribalism. Now everything I can boast of today was from this beautiful soul who only know how to give and not expect even when I give her she only show less concern but show more love to .
Through her I visited countries in africa and a few in europe which ordinarily wouldn't mor have happened if I was struggling with the job I was doing and with the woman who never saw the need to develop herself while we were in a relationship.
So my brother I feel more comfortable with the woman who makes me grow

God bless you for putting practical / true life story to this. I believe many will learn from your story.

May the good LORD direct our steps to our destiny helper as we chose whom to marry.
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by finallybusy: 1:48pm On Jun 13
Women don’t make men rich. End of story. Stupid topic.

1 Like

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by Mitsurugi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13
skuribeebo:

A rich slave in this era is better πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On a serious note it depends on how she made one rich (only God does that, but for the sake of argument on this topic). I'd go for the option of her supplying links to jobs which I can execute. I can't live off a woman. No man should.
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by ZaddyJ: 1:49pm On Jun 13
Love800:
Yes, she will rub on your face one day.
But you see, when we are in relationship together before the fame, both of us believe and had faith in eachother. Yes women talk out of emotions but you see, for someone to invest in you, that person helped you. What else are my searching in a lady if not helping eachother.

And who told you if the other one help you, she will not rub it on your face too!
So the one who never contributed to your success and allow you to struggle and not contribute littl or nothing wont rub it on your face ? Lies lies and lies
My brother I rather receive insult and rub or aboniki on my face from the one who made me rather than the one who watches me struggle in suffering and add nothing because the society has said it's a man's duty to struggle for his family to eat while d woman watches
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by papiwyte(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13
Change is needed if the relationship is not fruitful....
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by ZaddyJ: 1:51pm On Jun 13
papiwyte:
Change is needed if the relationship is not fruitful....
Correct jare my brother.
I'm a living witness my oga
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by Love800(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13
Am with you. Both of us are saying the same thing. Am actually supporting u.

You didnt read it well.

What i mean by before the fame is when she had not helped me, both of us were okay. So even if she rub it on my face after helping me, it does not matter.
ZaddyJ:

So the one who never contributed to your success and allow you to struggle and not contribute littl or nothing wont rub it on your face ? Lies lies and lies
My brother I rather receive insult and rub or aboniki on my face from the one who made me rather than the one who watches me struggle in suffering and add nothing because the society has said it's a man's duty to struggle for his family to eat while d woman watches
Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by jibrilELsudan: 1:53pm On Jun 13
AS E BE SO NA TO MARRY THE 2 OF DEM SO OOOOO

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by ZaddyJ: 1:53pm On Jun 13
Mitsurugi:

A rich slave in this era is better πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On a serious note it depends on how she made one rich (only God does that, but for the sake of argument on this topic). I'd go for the option of her supplying links to jobs which I can execute. I can't live off a woman. No man should.
I nor lie make a woman struggle with you while you dey pass through phase of life na him b koko.
I'm married to an American lady within 2021 till date I can count my success one by one. It's like a grain of rice or sand on a beach

1 Like

Re: Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? by imagrg(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13
Even if your wife would abandon you for a better option. So why won't you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.