Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? (1581 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Arsenal Fans, Would You Still Support Arsenal If This Happen? / To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by nightrider: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2007
if by some miracle henry could come back to arsenal, would you want him back in the team. Yes or No
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by Jackal(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Nightider,

Where the heck have u been?
I am disappointed in ur poltergeistic acts of appearing and disappearing like a MIRAGE.
This is what happens when ARSENAL is doing well . . . . .
U see old faces looking in but when shit hits the fan . . . . .they hide under their masks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by mukina2: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
No angry
hell nooooooooooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by RuuDie(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2007
mukina2:

No angry
hell nooooooooooo angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Muki think of it like this, he's your ex-boyfriend; the one u really liked. . . . . . would u still want him back!?
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by mukina2: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
Ruudie grin

you said ex abi grin thats it . no one licks their vomit back grin

he has gone let him goooooooooo angry angry

coward angry let him stay there o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by RuuDie(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2007
mukina2:

Ruudie grin

you said ex abi grin thats it . no one licks their vomit back grin

he has gone let him goooooooooo angry angry

coward angry let him stay there o grin

***formings*** grin grin grin
what if this vomit was one u never wanted outta' your throat. . . . he just might show up on your birthday
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by ritchboi: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2007
henry has lost it!
D last time he actualy played wel was way bak in d wc final against italy.I tink aw realised dis n decided 2 let him go
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2007
No thank you. We've got a TEAM now not a one man circus show.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by mukina2: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
RuuDie:

***formings*** grin grin grin
what if this vomit was one u never wanted out of' your throat. . . . he just might show up on your birthday

grin lai lai grin
vomit na vomit . .it doesnt stay in the throat . it comes out grin

he has gone let him go jare . .Ex is gone jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by RuuDie(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2007
ritchboi:

henry has lost it!
D last time he actualy played wel was way bak in d wc final against italy.I think aw realised this n decided 2 let him go

boi. . . . you haven't watched Barca recently i suppose, c'uz he's slowly becoming an IGWE there too. . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by ritchboi: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2007
Ruudie
ive bin watchin dem since pre season(d game he mised a penalty n scored d rebound) n i am telin u d guy has bin abysmal!Jus like last season(barin a game or 2)
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by femionasan(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2007
NO capital NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by RuuDie(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2007
ritchboi:

Ruudie
ive bin watchin them since pre season(d game he mised a penalty n scored d rebound) n i am telin u d guy has bin abysmal!Jus like last season(barin a game or 2)

boi. . . .  u is talking pre-season - thats like aeons ago!  i'm talking this past saturday nite, i'm talking this past wednesday nite!
IGWE has still got a lot in the tank man. . . . . . . Barca fans are just LOVING him!
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by A40(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
God forbid
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by RuuDie(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ muki,

IGWE is down on bended knees begging u oh. . . . . . . collect him back b'4 razorr come oh! u know sey JM d'on go and she d'on become widow, she d'ey snatch anythin' oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by moondust(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2007
@mukina
wats up? , didnt get ya msg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by ritchboi: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
He was non existent against lyon,i didnt c d seville game but saw d hilites,he was absolute CRAP 4 les blues against italy,it seems hes lost al of his pace,d guy is rily lukin outa sorts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by akinalabi(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
He will still do well in Spain. When you're
slowing down in England, head over to Spain
and you will be ok.

Ask Kanoute

Ask Forlan

Ask Nistelrooy

Ask Pongolle

Ask Morientes

Me sef go go strike for Spain
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by McOmo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2007
@JACKAL

Dont get it twisted, Nightrider has been around, using another Id . . . dont say I told u wink grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by RuuDie(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
ritchboi:

He was non existent against lyon,i didnt c d seville game but saw d hilites,he was absolute CRAP 4 les blues against italy,it seems hes lost al of his pace,d guy is rily lukin outa sorts.

boi. . . . na wa 4 u oh! u only saw hi-lites and u're yarning as if u watched every. . . . well, i watched all, every, evry and he wasn't bad at all just the communication barrier that comes with playing with a new set of team-mates but towards the end of the Sevilla game, we saw flashes of the old IGWE, taking on the oppoding defence on some mesmerizing solos - it was his through pass that yielded Messi's goal and you can imagine the surge of confidence!
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by A40(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
We dont need the dude no more he has tried his best and we wish him luck elsewhere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by mukina2: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2007
RuuDie:

@ muki,

IGWE is down on bended knees begging u oh. . . . . . . collect him back b'4 razorr come oh! u know sey JM d'on go and she d'on become widow, she d'ey snatch anythin' oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I dont even know Henry grin who is he? grin
Let him stay at Barca . we are happy grin

@ Moondust
i sent the message undecided
i will send it again cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by A40(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
How does that saying go again all good things must come to an end
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by nightrider: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
Jackal ,

I haven't been around o!! dnt mind thaT guy who says i've been using another ID. I've been pretty busy thats all. As per henry back, I'd want him back but on the bench. Only when absolutely neccesary should he be played
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by ritchboi: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
@niterider
bench is 2 gud,i tink he shud b used in d carling cup EXCL
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by ladebi(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2007
nightrider:

Jackal ,

I haven't been around o!! dnt mind thaT guy who says i've been using another ID. I've been pretty busy thats all. As per henry back, I'd want him back but on the bench. Only when absolutely neccesary should he be played
Ur right.Only when he is sure of scoring.
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by McOmo(m): 1:36am On Nov 01, 2007
where is whitelexi ? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by skyfaze(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2007
henry is good player, but i don't thing we need him again, b/cuz our kids are doing more than good without him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by mayordee(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2007
NO,we don't need him
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by A40(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2007
For wetin the guy is chinchillin at Barca let him quench there
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by folahann(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2007
I watched the Barca vs Betis match today; though Henry scored, but he missed a lot of chances including a free header against an empty post. could you imagine that. . . . .
Even if he come back maybe he will be a ball boy or be on bench for the reserve team
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by A40(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2007
Dude did his bit oo! at least his more effective than that Adebayor tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi / VIDEO ;Nigerian Footballer, Sam Sodje Embroiled In UK Match Fixing Scandal / Order For Ur Authentic Customised Jersey!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.