Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Criticising Non-hijabis - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Criticising Non-hijabis (950 Views)

Ahmad Gummi’s Letter To Sheikh El-zakzaky In 2014, Criticising The B / Unfairly Criticising The West Part 2 (financial Crisis) / Dont Be Too Fast To Judge Non-hijabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticising Non-hijabis by tbaba1234: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
‎"Wearing a hijab doesn't make you part of some VIP group. It simply means that you have completed an obligation set to you by Allah."

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1y-OUBJ6Cw[/flash]
Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2016
And i hope this is not aimed at making those who dont wear it feel good?
Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by maclatunji: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:
And i hope this is not aimed at making those who dont wear it feel good?

The post was clear. You are the one twisting it, it not our job to make people feel good or miserable, it is our job to give people proper understanding of Islam.
Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2016
maclatunji:

The post was clear. You are the one twisting it, it not our job to make people feel good or miserable, it is our job to give people proper understanding of Islam.

Funny how you accuse me of twisting when you are guilty of it, i am sure this appeared in my post;

And i hope...

I'm trying to get a clarification.... But you twisted it to mean something else, and accused me of twisting.

Now I've not been able to watch the video, seems it has a problem with the link, which was why i wanted a clarification

Yes we are not to make people feel miserable or good, but WE ARE NOT TO PORTRAY THINGS THAT ARE NOT OK AS OK EITHER.

1 Like

Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by maclatunji: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Funny how you accuse me of twisting when you are guilty of it, i am sure this appeared in my post;

I'm trying to get a clarification.... But you twisted it to mean something else, and accused me of twisting.

Now I've not been able to watch the video, seems it has a problem with the link, which was why i wanted a clarification

Yes we are not to make people feel miserable or good, but WE ARE NOT TO PORTRAY THINGS THAT ARE NOT OK AS OK EITHER.

It is called Innuendo. Suggesting something while pretending not to.
Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 13, 2016
maclatunji:

It is called Innuendo. Suggesting something while pretending not to.
your opinion tho which does not bound on me to the least.
Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2016
When someone defends Islaam unIslaamically, that is not sunnah ie criticising non-hijabis without consideration, and much admonitions is not the proper way, agreed.
Putting on hijab by our blessed womenfolk, whether good intention or neutral intentions is better. You can't tell me now to chose between a scarfy woman or seeing a woman who willingly completely covers herself(hijabi) and expect a muslim man on the path of salaf to choose a 'scarfy' person, even if the 'claim' is most hijabis don't have character. A person following the sunnah without been coerced, will someday in shaaa allaah change her bad character to good ones.
The common misconception is "abo ori, ma bo iwa" at least she covered her head, which one 'non-hijabi' cover?
PS; some women are ignorant of the hijab issue, ie they don't know what kitab wa sunnah says abt it, when dey eventually see the real beauty in it, they put it on PROUDLY!
The OP should be wary of unintentionally motivate non-hijabis who are willingly ignorant of putting on hijab bcuz of been MODERN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by udatso: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2016
can't view the video. It says "the video is private"
Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by Empiree: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Really can't comment at this time since the video is un-viewable.
Re: Criticising Non-hijabis by tbaba1234: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
When someone defends Islaam unIslaamically, that is not sunnah ie criticising non-hijabis without consideration, and much admonitions is not the proper way, agreed.
Putting on hijab by our blessed womenfolk, whether good intention or neutral intentions is better. You can't tell me now to chose between a scarfy woman or seeing a woman who willingly completely covers herself(hijabi) and expect a muslim man on the path of salaf to choose a 'scarfy' person, even if the 'claim' is most hijabis don't have character. A person following the sunnah without been coerced, will someday in shaaa allaah change her bad character to good ones.
The common misconception is "abo ori, ma bo iwa" at least she covered her head, which one 'non-hijabi' cover?
PS; some women are ignorant of the hijab issue, ie they don't know what kitab wa sunnah says abt it, when dey eventually see the real beauty in it, they put it on PROUDLY!
The OP should be wary of unintentionally motivate non-hijabis who are willingly ignorant of putting on hijab bcuz of been MODERN.

The OP should be wary?

The video no longer exists, i am certain that it was useful at the time, it was posted.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Ka'bah / What Do You Think Of These Two Names / Al-saud: An Illegitimate "Islamic" Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.