Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London (31976 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai / 25 Year Old Missing Nigerian Found Dead In Usa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2011
RIP little girly
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by AjanleKoko: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2011
The death of any young person diminishes us all. It doesn't matter whose child she was.
May she rest in peace.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2011
Its a pity,may her soul RIP.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by HisMajesty1(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2011
This is sad, Rest In Peace Yasmine!
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by anishe(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2011
So sad. May God Almighty give the family the fortitude to bear loss. I sympathise with the Rufai family.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by ideylaff: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
R.I.P Yasmine.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by PeeDaVinci: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
RIP , you will be dearly missed
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by tayotee(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
RIP Girl. May  you rest in peace!!!

And for those holier than thou "dumbies" chanting "The Evil that men do live after them", Its not until you steal public funds that you perpetrate evil!!!

Not to worry, the little evil that you do within your closet will soon catch up with you too.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by sylve11: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2011
RIP miss cool
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by aloyemeka1: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Trust out people to quickly quantify her life by the number of DEGREES/CERTIFICATES/AWARDs she was able to ACQUIRE during her short time. NO report on how HUMAN she even was. . . . What a shame!!!

I pray God help the family in this time.

So? Didn't she achieve them?. Do you have to complain and argue everything even in the face of death? smh.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by cynthiafred67(f): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2011
May her soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by kokoA(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
eyah. rip
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by lafuria1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
May her soul rest in peace.
Is it a taboo 4 smeone 2 die young. 4rm d leve hate words i see 4rm educated pple i suppose i wonder y bokoharam shld have sense since both parties have hate in dia system.
No one wil die until their appointed time no mata hw hard u pray against them.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
People show compassion,na wa o,like someone already said its not only stealing public fund that's evil,we are all sinners and anyone who doesn't repent will get his or her reward.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Afam4eva(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
Very beautiful girl i must say.

Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by hildaa(f): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
rip
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Frankem: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
May her soul rest in peace. Amen cry
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by itiswell1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
R I P. Leave her alone pls.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by grandstar(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
Her soul is resting in peace (Eccl 9:5, 10). Death is truely painful (Jeremiah 31:15)
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by teskyg: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
May her Soul rest in Peace.But many poor people die everyday.She is not different from others, Vanity upon vanity is equal to vanity.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
Inna lilahi wa inna olaehi rajiun. Allah ya jikanshi, Yasmine.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by ndukwejoe(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
My condolence to the family
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Domwiz4all(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
rip
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by yme1(f): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2011
wow!!!!   Such a young angel.
may her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
Omg. . .i know this girl when her dad was a minister.Too bad she died at a young age.Anyhow may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2011

texazzpete (m)

How else is a journalist supposed to know more about her? As a 25 year old who has spent most of her adult life in school, what better way to describe her than to itemize her accomplishments at her primary task?

I don't even know this gal but simply speaking to a friend of mine who lives in somewhere London, I have been able to get a more human side to this gal's story in under one hour of talking to this friend, than your journalist has there. And I bet there are other people out there who have been impacted  in many ways by her, in her adult life.  How can itemizing degrees equal the same as itemizing her accomplishments as a person  . . . she was a human being for pete's sake and had an impact on people's lives . . . 

Anywho . . . . like I said. I trust our people to focus more on that part which quantifies her life in the manner our possibly our accepted culture seems to suggest we do. She actually did have a life outside of her being a student. And from what I have heard of her, she did not spend MOST OF HER ADULT LIFE in school as you claim there.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Ay4life2: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
May are gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
A very sad news this is.may her soul rest in peace
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by Olalekan0(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2011
Last time i Checked,Yasmine had never held any political office in Nigeria, so why should Nigerians rejoice over her passing? To lose such an achiever of Nigerian origin at such a tender age is so sad.

There are countless politician kids abroad whom have distanced themselves from their parents' ill-gotten wealth and are now working their way up in schools through loans. Y'all gotta stop being callous.

REST IN PEACE YASMINE
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by lekanolas: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
May Her Soul Rest in peace.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by masteron: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
So sad. RIP Yasmine.
Re: Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London by chuxyn: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
wow, very colorful academic qualification at such a young age, maybe after putting all this books in your head that will be the next stage, Nigerians will miss you as an asset. RIP

ABU Zaria Students Receive President Buhari (Photos) / FG To Borrow $500m To Digitalize NTA / Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally