Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,954 members, 7,896,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election (13901 Views)

Tinubu's Biden Meeting Shows Opposition's Lack Of Reality Check - Omo-Ikirodah / Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by WannaHowzit(m): 3:44am On Jun 17
fxexperts:
Okay but the useless SA can allign with palestine against Isreal like you said, bunch of hypocrites.

If SA is useless then I wonder what that makes Japageria 🇳🇬👎🏾

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by fxexperts: 12:35pm On Jun 17
WannaHowzit:

If SA is useless then I wonder what that makes Japageria 🇳🇬👎🏾
maybe as useless as your useless SA i guess. *if not for the whites who stayed back in SA i am sure you black folks there would have been eating yourselves by now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by torqque7(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
At no point did South Africa look up to Nigeria, let's not cook narratives

Go and study your history very well and do your research about the apartheid era and Nigeria playing a major role in it,there you will find the answers you seek but don't want to accept.
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 1:15pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

Go and study your history very well and do your research about the apartheid era and Nigeria playing a major role in it,there you will find the answers you seek but don't want to accept.
I repeat, there's no point in time where South Africa "looked up" to Nigeria..none!
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by torqque7(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
I repeat, there's no point in time where South Africa "looked up" to Nigeria..none!

You can stand on mouth Everest to shout all you want till you pass out,nobody gives a damn bro but it still doesn't change facts ok,I know you are frustrated as an SA man, probably your woman left you for a Nigerian man hence the hatred,but that's your fault not ours bro.

You all SA men live in self deceit that's probably why your women don't find you all attractive or men enough and always want Nigerian di.cks ..self deceit is a feminine trait bro.
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 1:33pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

You can stand on mouth Everest to shout all you want till you pass out,nobody gives a damn bro but it still doesn't change facts ok,I know you are frustrated as an SA man, probably your woman left you for a Nigerian man hence the hatred,but that's your fault not ours bro.

You all SA men live in self deceit that's probably why your women don't find you all attractive or men enough and always want Nigerian di.cks ..self deceit is a feminine trait bro.
LOL..ah typical Nigerian, you're now insulting me for pointing out your lies and not stroking your humongous ego right? know my history better than you ever will and South Africa will never and has never looked up to a failed state like yours. dream all you want.

And newsflash..South African women gravitate to their own men..it's like that all over the world.. you're desperately forcing yourself on our women like you're doing with our history, it's cringe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by torqque7(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
LOL..ah typical Nigerian, you're now insulting me for pointing out your lies and not stroking your humongous ego right? know my history better than you ever will and South Africa will never and has never looked up to a failed state like yours. dream all you want.

And newsflash..South African women gravitate to their own men..it's like that all over the world.. you're desperately forcing yourself on our women like you doing with our history, it's hilarious

grin grin Still delusional I see..just proves you are actually very misinformed as a result of this self deceit. Don't you see all the videos of SA women and other African women talking about their love for Nigerian men everywhere ?bro I told you self deceit is a feminine trait,a wise man takes advice and amends his ways but a not so wise man would think the advice is an insult like you said i did but no I just clearly told you the bitter truth and didn't insult you.

You talk about Nigeria as a failed state?oh pls that's not news anymore now,even we Nigerians know we have Bad leaders and that's the difference between Us,Nigerians are not delusional and accept facts while you guys are drunk with self deceit,but even with all that,the Average Nigerian man will beat an SA man in EVERYTHING bro,it's no cap it's just the reality. The only thing you got going for yourself is the white population in SA thats why SA isn't another Somalia or sudan already so be grateful to the white SA..

The average black SA only thinks about se.x,se.x and more se.x that's why you are the HIV capital of the world and you call Nigeria a failed state lol,even Cardi B said she came to Nigeria and ignored SA because you all will give her HIV if she mistakenly visits SA.

We don't go after your women especially not with the free HIV bonanza you all offering,we just fv.ck all their holes with con.do.ms ofcourse when they come running looking for some Nigerian d.ick. Don't take my word for it,Google it up and you will see a thon of SA women all mushy mushy for Nigerian men.

Purge yourself of the hate bro,it does no good to you and still doesn't change the FACTS of ANYTHING.. ✌️
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 2:54pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

grin grin Still delusional I see..just proves you are actually very misinformed as a result of this self deceit. Don't you see all the videos of SA women and other African women talking about their love for Nigerian men everywhere ?bro I told you self deceit is a feminine trait,a wise man takes advice and amends his ways but a not so wise man would think the advice is an insult like you said i did but no I just clearly told you the bitter truth and didn't insult you.

You talk about Nigeria as a failed state?oh pls that's not news anymore now,even we Nigerians know we have Bad leaders and that's the difference between Us,Nigerians are not delusional and accept facts while you guys are drunk with self deceit,but even with all that,the Average Nigerian man will beat an SA man in EVERYTHING bro,it's no cap it's just the reality. The only thing you got going for yourself is the white population in SA thats why SA isn't another Somalia or sudan already so be grateful to the white SA..

The average black SA only thinks about se.x,se.x and more se.x that's why you are the HIV capital of the world and you call Nigeria a failed state lol,even Cardi B said she came to Nigeria and ignored SA because you all will give her HIV if she mistakenly visits SA.

We don't go after your women especially not with the free HIV bonanza you all offering,we just fv.ck all their holes with con.do.ms ofcourse when they come running looking for some Nigerian d.ick. Don't take my word for it,Google it up and you will see a thon of SA women all mushy mushy for Nigerian men.

Purge yourself of the hate bro,it does no good to you and still doesn't change the FACTS of ANYTHING.. ✌️
Gosh! Why are you Nigerians so delusional though? I swear everything about you is just delusions and delsuions.. From thinking you're "Giants" from thinking other countries "look up to you" from thinking every woman in Africa desires you and only you" it's honestly ridiculous how you fool yourselves into this false ense of superiority

You're telling me about videos of South African women I'm telling you the reality. There's no one single country in the world, let that sink in..not ONE single country where its female population prefers men from another country, not ONE! it cannot happen! let alone Nigerian men, You're just fooling yourself here. Isn't it strange that we're supposedly "xenophobic" but when it suits you you scream "Their women love us" How How do you they "prefer" you when we're supposedly a xenophobic nation? Here's the thing, Nigerians in SA have terrible reputations and are largely reviled ..Our women are mostly wary of you and fear you because you're seen as criminals, scammers, traffickers, etc, all the things you are!! Mothers warn their daughters not to go to places like Hillbrow, Berea, Yeavil, Bertrams, Observatory, etc (Nigerian strongholds) because those are crime havens...so you think those women will prefer you? How?

You and Zimbabweans are the most disliked group of immigrants in SA, I don't get where you get this idea that you're the preferred choice here...it's almost taboo for SA women to date Nigerians, and the little number that do, are often looked down by society, So don't be fooled by the minute number of skanks that date you and post it on the net they are after your illicit money. You simps are known to buy love..LOL! You'd never out-maneuver South African men when it comes to chicks, there are so many stunning huns that it's difficult to stick to one, that's why we laugh at you f00ls when you brag to us that you chowed a South African girl grin grin grin we are not simps like you. Nigerian men go to China and marry Chinese women, so that means Chinese women prefer Nigerians over their own right? you lots are so dumb and simple-minded it's ridiculous

Yes, you're a failed state! And what nationality are your leaders again? Nigerian..! Your leaders are you and you're them..they are a reflection of your society. tye are a reflection of you ...y'all failures. They go overseas for basic amenities just like a common Nigerian

LOL, you're so starved of high-profile visitors that you're bragging about a once-in-a-while visit from Cardi-B? Bragging to a South African of all people? grin grin Do you know how many high-profile people call South Africa their playground? Do you know how many international visitors SA receives? Celebs alike? Don't blame you though, you don't even have a tourist industry to speak of! you eat your wildlife and shit on beaches who dares visit such a place? Cardi B's visit gave you peasants much-needed exposure, God knows you needed it

You've never met an actual SAn or been to SA but you somehow know what we think of? "sex" sex and more sex" right? That's impossible. And what does an average Nigerian think of? Public shitting? Human sacrifices? Scamming? Drug Pushing? You know, the funny thing is and is also a contradiction on your part,..you're the ones sitting on a 200ml+ population we're sitting on 60ml yes/no? You breed like sewer rats and don't know the door of a family planning clinic but dare to tell South Africans that think sex and sex right? grin grin stupid hypocrite.. The world is busy nursing your Igbo nuisances because you know nothing about contraceptives.

And since you ignorant dumbos looove these cheap, outdated HIV jibes, your own country's sitting on the biggest population of HIV+ babies on the whole planet.! And who gives birth to those babies, you guess is as good as mine cool

LOL. "An average Nigerian man beats an average SA man? In what exactly? big mouth and empty bragging? criminality? I don't see anything in Nigeria itself that points out that you have the beating of us.. You are one of Africa's most underdeveloped countries fam. From where I stand the only thing a Nigerian man knows doing is fleeing from his country, away from facing hardships to go settle in countries built on the sweat and blood of other men" Y'all nothing but leeches..born refugees! The first instinct of an average Nigerian man is to japa, so how on earth are you gonna improve your country to even Namibia's level when all you wanna do is run away? The worst part you bring crime and grime wherever you go as well! We SA men, stay put in our country and improve it, build roads and other infrastructure, the same infrastructure that your coon a$$ will come and attribute to white people

Actually, The less said about this obsession and worship of white people y'all got going over there in fufu-land, the better, I've said too much about it already. it's an esteem and mental problem you need to overcome yourselves.

Don't tell me to "google" anything, I live in South Africa I know more than Google can tell me about my own country, ..the same internet that's misleading you into thinking all South African women prefer Nigerians. LOL

And please, Your men are starved of beautiful women over there it's inevitable they'll chase South African women, it's not the other way around, we all know how ugly your bleached Chiomas, Adeolas, and Ifeanyis are grin grin grin A Nigerian man will spend all his life-savings on a South African yellow bone while his wife and children are starving in Makoko, You guys aren't used to quality, that's why you simps pay for the things we get for free from SA women, then come back to brag to us..how idiotic grin grin grin grin

It's not hate dude, just facts. At no point we looked up to you, maybe your minnow neighbors like Chad and Niger, but definitely not a powerhouse like SA! it's funny we, have more of a history of our apartheid exiles living in places like Zambia, Tanzania, Ethiopia, etc.. but Im yet to hear a single Ethiopian, claiming " South Africa used to look up to us" or a Zambian claiming " We emancipated south Africa" ...it's always these dumb loudmouthed Nigerians with delusions of grandeur who have the gall to claim they freed us of Apartheid, No Nigerian faced gunshots or died for us to achieve democracy not even one! ..Having Thabo Mbeki living over there under apartheid is hardly "looking up" to you..I know You wanna feel iffy as this supposed "Giant of Africa" but lies are not the way to go about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by HellraiZA: 3:37pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
Gosh! Why are you Nigerians so delusional though? I swear everything about you is just delusions and delsuions.. From thinking you're "Giants" from thinking other countries "look up to you" from thinking every woman in Africa desires you and only you" it's honestly ridiculous how you fool yourselves into this false ense of superiority

You're telling me about videos of South African women I'm telling you the reality. There's no one single country in the world, let that sink in..not ONE single country where its female population prefers men from another country, not ONE! it cannot happen! let alone Nigerian men, You're just fooling yourself here. Isn't it strange that we're supposedly "xenophobic" but when it suits you you scream "Their women love us" How How do you they "prefer" you when we're supposedly a xenophobic nation? Here's the thing, Nigerians in SA have terrible reputations and are largely reviled ..Our women are mostly wary of you and fear you because you're seen as criminals, scammers, traffickers, etc, all the things you are!! You and Zimbabweans are the most disliked group of immigrants in SA, I don't get where you get this idea that you're the preferred choice here...it's almost taboo for SA women to date Nigerians, and the little number that do, are often looked down by society, So don't be fooled by the minute number of skanks that date you and post it on the net they are after your illicit money. You simps are known to buy love..LOL! You'd never out-manouvre South African men when it comes to chicks. we are not simps like you. Nigerian men go to China and marry Chinese women, so that means Chinese women prefer Nigerians over their own right? you lots are so dumb and simple-minded it's ridiculous

Yes, you're a failed state! And what nationality are your leaders again? Nigerian..! Your leaders are you and you're them..they are a reflection of your society..y'all failures. They go overseas for basic amenities just like a common Nigerian

LOL, you're so starved of high-profile visitors that you're bragging about a once-in-a-while visit from Cardi-B? Bragging to a South African of all people? grin grin Do you know how many high-profile people call South Africa their playground? Do you know how many international visitors SA receives? Celebs alike? Don't blame you though, you don't even have a tourist industry to speak off that Cardi B visit gave you peasants a much-needed exposure

You've never met an actual SAn or been to SA but you somehow know what we think of? "sex" sex and more sex" right? That's impossible. And what does an average Nigerian think of? Public shitting? Human sacrifices? Scamming? Drug Pushing? You know, the funny thing is and is also a contradiction on your part,..you're the ones sitting on a 200ml+ population we're sitting on 60ml yes/no? You breed like sewer rats and don't know the door of a family planning clinic but dare to tell South Africans that think sex and sex right? grin grin stupid hypocrite.. The world is busy nursing your Igbo nuisances because you know nothing about contraceptives.

And since you ignorant dumbos looove these cheap, outdated HIV jibes, your own country's sitting on the biggest population of HIV+ babies on the whole planet.! And who gives birth to those babies, you guess is as good as mine

LOL. "An average Nigerian man beats an Average SA man? In what? big mouth and empty bragging? Criminality? I don't see anything in Nigeria itself that points out that you have the beating of us.. You are one of Africa's underdeveloped countries fam. From where I stand the only thing a Nigerian man knows doing is fleeing from his country, away from facing hardships to go settle in countries built on the sweat and blood of other men" Y'all nothing but leeches..born refugees! The first instinct of an average Nigerian man is to japa, so how on earth are you gonna improve your country to even Namibia's level when all you wanna do is run away? The worst part you bring crime and grime wherever you go as well! We SA men, stay put in our country and improve it, build roads and other infrastructure, the same infrastructure that your coon a$$ will come and attribute to white people

Actually, The less said about this obsession and worship of white people y'all got going over there in fufu-land, the better, I've said too much about it already. it's an esteem and mental problem you need to overcome yourselves.

Don't tell me to "google" anything, I live in South Africa I know more than Google can tell me about my own country, ..the same internet that's misleading you into thinking all South African women prefer Nigerians. LOL

And please, Your men are starved of beautiful women over there it's inevitable they'll chase South African women, it's not the other way around, we all know how ugly your bleached Chiomas, Adeolas, and Ifeanyis are grin grin grin You simps pay for the things we get for free from SA women, then come to brag to us..how idiotic grin grin grin grin

it's not hate dude, just facts. At no point we looked up to you, maybe your minnow neighbors like Chad and Niger, definitely not a powerhouse like SA! Having Thabo Mbeki living over there under apartheid is hardly "looking up" to you..I know You wanna feel iffy as this supposed "Giant of Africa" but lies are not the way to go about it.

Finish him! Finish him! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by HellraiZA: 3:43pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

We have too many kwerekweres in South Africa but the japajerians are the most delusional out the bunch.You actually believe the things you wrote here??🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 3:46pm On Jun 17
HellraiZA:

We have too many kwerekweres in South Africa but the japajerians are the most delusional out the bunch.You actually believe the things you wrote here??🤣
The delusions of these people,, sighs..it's like they live in an alternate reality

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by torqque7(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
Gosh! Why are you Nigerians so delusional though? I swear everything about you is just delusions and delsuions.. From thinking you're "Giants" from thinking other

And please, Your men are starved of beautiful women over there it's inevitable they'll chase South African women, it's not the other way around, we all know how ugly your Chiomas, Adeolas, and Ifeanyis are grin grin grin You simps pay for the things we get for free from SA women, then come to brag to us..how idiotic grin grin grin grin

🤣🤣All this epistle and all junk. You are even more foolish than I thought. The Xenophobia and killings aren't they done by the black SA men? You sound so pained that our men use your women as their Cum buckets because they see SA men as feminine men and that really does a number on your ego🤣🤣and that's one of the reasons for the hate and Xenophobia.

So much hate yet you spend all day on Nairaland,a Nigerian site. Look, like I said stop living in a fools paradise the reality speaks for itself man,you talk fantasies with no evidence to back your delusions but I point you to where you can enlighten your ignorance and stupidi.ty.

Now you transfer your aggression to your women calling them skank because they prefer Nigerian di.cks in them and don't want feminine HIV SA men around them. I feel your pain and frustration bro,I really do but the FACT still remains,as long as a Nigerian man is around,you will ALWAYS be second and your women will keep getting di.cked down steady by Nigerian men.

Get use to it and get over it and like I said,be thankful to the white SA population because clearly you black SA men are too dumb and delusional and without them,you guys would be savages and barbarians killing and humping everything humpable and soon we will hear your animals too have HIV. No wonder you all are gay as fvck,your women see you like pus.sies that you are. I bet you probably got bent over and took in some SA dic.k today cos your SA women ignore you all.

Even with all your hate we still welcome SA women and show them what been a real man is all about and sure enough you term us simps🤣..well as long as the SA pus.sies keep coming we will keep piping them hard bro. It is what it is. Idi.ot I am not even Igbo and it is expected that you will insult Nigerian women because they can NEVER say they are attracted or want SA men,yuck 🤮,they dont even know you exist let alone want you,rejected by others and rejected by your own too.Must be really painful.

You see how really dumb you are?saying Nigerians leave to other countries lol,even the USA,people from another land came to make it, same as Australia etc. By the way there is a thing called colonialism,look it up,that's how it started,people going to foreign lands to explore and even take over but as expected you are a dunce so you are allergic to knowledge and truth.

By the way I am thinking of visiting SA again soon, I crave some SA pus.sy😎so expect me soon to come give your women some good Nigerian d.icking.
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 4:05pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

🤣🤣All this epistle and all junk. You are even more foolish than I thought. The Xenophobia and killings aren't they done by the black SA men? You sound so pained that our men use your women as their Cum buckets because they see SA men as feminine men and that really does a number on your ego🤣🤣and that's one of the reasons for the hate and Xenophobia.

So much hate yet you spend all day on Nairaland,a Nigerian site. Look, like I said stop living in a fools paradise the reality speaks for itself man,you talk fantasies with no evidence to back your delusions but I point you to where you can enlighten your ignorance and stupidi.ty.

Now you transfer your aggression to your women calling them skank because they prefer Nigerian di.cks in them and don't want feminine HIV SA men around them. I feel your pain and frustration bro,I really do but the FACT still remains,as long as a Nigerian man is around,you will ALWAYS be second and your women will keep getting di.cked down steady by Nigerian men.

Get use to it and get over it and like I said,be thankful to the white SA population because clearly you black SA men are too dumb and delusional and without them,you guys would be savages and barbarians killing and humping everything humpable and soon we will hear your animals too have HIV. No wonder you all are gay as fvck,your women see you like pus.sies that you are. I bet you probably got bent over and took in some SA dic.k today cos your SA women ignore you all.

Even with all your hate we still welcome SA women and show them what been a real man is all about and sure enough you term us simps🤣..well as long as the SA pus.sies keep coming we will keep piping them hard bro. It is what it is. Idi.ot I am not even Igbo and it is expected that you will insult Nigerian women because they can NEVER say they are attracted or want SA men,yuck 🤮,they dont even know you exist let alone want you,rejected by others and rejected by your own too.Must be really painful.

You see how really dumb you are?saying Nigerians leave to other countries lol,even the USA,people from another land came to make it, same as Australia etc. By the way there is a thing called colonialism,look it up,that's how it started,people going to foreign lands to explore and even take over but as expected you are a dunce so you are allergic to knowledge and truth.

By the way I am thinking of visiting SA again soon, I crave some SA pus.sy😎so expect me soon to come give your women some good Nigerian d.icking.
Xenophbia is not killings m0r0n, it;s feelings of dislike, and you're widely disliked by South African people, these are just facts, men, women, whites, indians, etc..you're not a likeable people and it goes beyond South Africa, it's global and it's a bed you made yourself.

Yes, it takes a certain woman to date a Nigerian that's not working but makes R10.000 by standing on a corner at broad daylight..those tend to be skanks not high-end women.. the women you brag of chowing ..LOL

The rest is gibberish, and I can tell you're typing from a place of hurt..notwithstanding fake laugh emojis and all

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 4:07pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

and oh..the women you claim "prefer" you. made this little video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZkKAOCsqlI&t=75s
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by torqque7(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17
HellraiZA:

English my man,we are not all Zulu cavemen here..Well you can ask your girl she will explain better to you bro,she probably getting some Nigerian di.ck too and you don't know about it.

Fun fact..SA women think their men are too dumb. Only an SA woman would keep her SA bf in her room and sneak to get di.cked down by a Nigerian man in his car parked OUTSIDE😳and still come back 10mins latter to her dumb SA bf who is clueless of anything and still offer him a pu.ssy with cu.m and he would gladly suck the Nigerian cu.m out her pu.ssy. X is your friend,go read stories and confessions by SA women there bro😂..SA women are crazy as fvck..
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 4:13pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

English my man,we are not all Zulu cavemen here..Well you can ask your girl she will explain better to you bro,she probably getting some Nigerian di.ck too and you don't know about it.

Fun fact..SA women think their men are too dumb. Only an SA woman would keep her SA bf in her room and sneak to get di.cked down by a Nigerian man in his car parked OUTSIDE😳and still come back 10mins latter to her dumb SA bf who is clueless of anything and still offer him a pu.ssy with cu.m and he would gladly suck the Nigerian cu.m out her pu.ssy. X is your friend,go read stories and confessions by SA women there bro😂..SA women are crazy as fvck..
All this nonsense proves you're just becoming desperate. fake laughs, lame jabs, You talk about SA women all day..this side we ufck them...and that to you will remain just a pipe dream.. LOL
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by torqque7(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
Xenophbia is not killings m0r0n, it;s feelings of dislike, and you're widely disliked by South African people, these are just facts, men, women, whites, indians, etc..you're not a likeable people and it goes beyond South Africa, it's global and it's a bed you made yourself.

Yes, it takes a certain woman to date a Nigerian that's not working but makes R10.000 by standing on a corner at broad daylight..those tend to be skanks not high-end women.. the women you brag of chowing ..LOL

The rest is gibberish, and I can tell you're typing from a place of hurt..notwithstanding fake laugh emojis and all

Bla bla bla we are not likable people yet here you are following everything Nigerian,here you are on our site,and don't get me started again on your women😎. Israel is hated by many including you confused fo.ols but the fact still remains they are better than you all combined so you can't be loved by all and that's ok bro get over it. Just so you know,there is no killing without Xenophobia you im.becile.

I am done indulging you all S.A stupid.ity. I could take on all you fv.cks all day but unlike you I got better things to do with my time. Bloody fv.ckers whose lives revolve around a Nigerian forum..fv.ck off.
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 4:20pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

Bla bla bla we are not likable people yet here you are following everything Nigerian,here you are on our site,and don't get me started again on your women😎. Israel is hated by many including you confused fo.ols but the fact still remains they are better than you all combined so you can't be loved by all and that's ok bro get over it. Just so you know,there is no killing without Xenophobia you im.becile.
Yes, you're not a likeable people. Tell me one nation, that welcomes an influx of Nigerians with open arms I'll wait. You're deported in some countries, in others you're banned..you're held up in airports around the world. in many countries your brothers are facing death row. it's funny because here you are thinking you' re the ish...ignorance is bliss indeed grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by torqque7(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
All this nonsense proves you're just becoming desperate. fake laughs, lame jabs, You talk about SA women all day..this side we ufck them...and that to you will remain just a pipe dream.. LOL

Wait what?did you just say pipe dream?jeez bro..did you miss the part where I said I crave SA pus.sy AGAIN and id be RETURNING soon?? It means I have fvcked ALOT of SA pus.sy before..😕mann you so st.upid you can't even comprehend what you read anymore..🙄
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 4:26pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

Wait what?did you just say pipe dream?jeez bro..did you miss the part where I said I crave SA pus.sy AGAIN and id be RETURNING soom?? It means I have fvcked ALOT of SA pus.sy before..😕mann you so st.upid you can't even comprehend what you read anymore..🙄
hahahahahahaha ...oh the delusions continue
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by HellraiZA: 4:50pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

With your 80% national illiteracy rate and outdated Sambisa forest "education"? grin nah let's rather stick to the basics because you and I know your egusi-filled brains can't keep up.🤡🤡🤫

So you are talking about that thread where some SA women were having their "whorë moment" confessions on X? grin Is that how desperate you are? Nobody even mentioned Nigerian orangutans but for whatever weird backward fetish reasons you want it to be about you so bad lol shocked cheesy

Dude,your people are nothing but the social leprosy of the world,you are basically a vermin that the world doesn't need and would be a much better place without.Look at your alien-like head shapes and telling me what woman would feel comfident introducing that grotesque figure to their parents🤞🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by HellraiZA: 4:59pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
The delusions of these people,, sighs..it's like they live in an alternate reality

They are in a permanent state of trauma caused by the sad state of their backward country and them being hated everywhere in the world.All these delusions,fantasies and make-believe alternate reality is what they need to remind themselves that they are not as worthless as the world know them to be lol🤞

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by torqque7(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17
HellraiZA:

With your 80% national illiteracy rate and outdated Sambisa forest "education"? grin nah let's rather stick to the basics because you and I know your egusi-filled brains can't keep up.🤡🤡🤫

So you are talking about that thread where some SA women were having their "whorë moment" confessions on X? grin Is that how desperate you are? Nobody even mentioned Nigerian orangutans but for whatever weird backward fetish reasons you want it to be about you so bad lol shocked cheesy

Dude,your people are nothing but the social leprosy of the world,you are basically a vermin that the world doesn't need and would be a much better place without.Look at your alien-like head shapes and telling me what woman would feel comfident introducing that grotesque figure to their parents🤞🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another idi.ot SA male..you so stu.pid you think every confession from your women are on the thread you saw somewhere?How dumb can you guys be? So you think the thread you saw is the only one with confessions from your women?my God the stupid.idity is a national thing for you guys I see.

Hahaha leprous yet your women swallow our cum on a regular and announce it to the world that you SA men are puss.ies🤣🤣what a stupi.d nutcase you are. Like it or not Nigerians will always go places including SA and probably take over your businesses and women(FACT)

Dude dude dude holdup..your average SA male has feminine features,why you all got ass like women,and wide hips,like whatsup with that? Probably one of the reasons you SA males fvck each other and spread the HIV virus. You all are fvgly, most SA men look like a toad out of its pond, left under the sun. Shapeless with a touch of foreheads. Why you guys always looking like colonial slaves in a cotton field?

Hate us or love us we don't really give a damn about you opinions,what may interest us are your females,so you guys don't count,it is what it is. We set the trend and YOU follow. Adios✌️
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by HellraiZA: 10:49pm On Jun 17
torqque7:

Another idi.ot SA male..you so stu.pid you think every confession from your women are on the thread you saw somewhere?How dumb can you guys be? So you think the thread you saw is the only one with confessions from your women?my God the stupid.idity is a national thing for you guys I see.

Hahaha leprous yet your women swallow our cum on a regular and announce it to the world that you SA men are puss.ies🤣🤣what a stupi.d nutcase you are. Like it or not Nigerians will always go places including SA and probably take over your businesses and women(FACT)

Dude dude dude holdup..your average SA male has feminine features,why you all got ass like women,and wide hips,like whatsup with that? Probably one of the reasons you SA males fvck each other and spread the HIV virus. You all are fvgly, most SA men look like a toad out of its pond, left under the sun. Shapeless with a touch of foreheads. Why you guys always looking like colonial slaves in a cotton field?

Hate us or love us we don't really give a damn about you opinions,what may interest us are your females,so you guys don't count,it is what it is. We set the trend and YOU follow. Adios✌️

Looks like hit where it hurts the most grin grin

Look here,you low IQ illiterate flat-headed kwerekwere! Your people are the lowest scum of the earth,deranged brain-dead savage orangutans the world would have been a much saner place without.You are a social cancer that leeches off any society it invades.

Lol SA men have wide hips You kwerekweres have some really concerning weird fetishes about SA men and women🤞😂 ,dude just pull your gay ass out of the closet,we are not going to judge you grin

Ahh this kwerekwere thought he was slick but I am always ten steps ahead,you were talking about that X topic and I caught you red-handed😂😂 and you seem to be embarassed that I caught on hahahaha🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 10:55pm On Jun 17
HellraiZA:

Looks like hit where it hurts the most grin grin

Look here,you low IQ illiterate flat-headed kwerekwere! Your people are the lowest scum of the earth,deranged brain-dead savage orangutans the world would have been a much saner place without.You are a social cancer that leeches off any society it invades.

Lol SA men have wide hips You kwerekweres have some really concerning weird fetishes about SA men and women🤞😂 ,dude just pull your gay ass out of the closet,we are not going to judge you grin

Ahh this kwerekwere thought he was slick but I am always ten steps ahead,you were talking about that X topic and I caught you red-handed😂😂 and you seem to be embarassed that I caught on hahahaha🤣
LOL..he's stupid this one
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by WannaHowzit(m): 2:14am On Jun 18
fxexperts:
maybe as useless as your useless SA i guess. *if not for the whites who stayed back in SA i am sure you black folks there would have been eating yourselves by now.
n poop, dudes

U said SA is useless period (that includes the whites).Now you're backtracking.😂😂😂🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾 Backtrack into a gutter where you often poop aftr eating rotten food 👍🏽💩💩💩💩🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 2:17am On Jun 18
fxexperts:
Relax, by now we know how legendary your coon mentality is and we expect it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by HellraiZA: 4:08am On Jun 18
KingCold:
LOL..he's stupid this one

You can tell he still lives in Makoko and has never been nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by fxexperts: 1:48pm On Jun 18
WannaHowzit:
n poop, dudes

U said SA is useless period (that includes the whites).Now you're backtracking.😂😂😂🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾 Backtrack into a gutter where you often poop aftr eating rotten food 👍🏽💩💩💩💩🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾
Look at this gutter mouth who drinks and get drunk everyday. lazy south african black folks, i only pity the Nigerian governmnet who help you useless folks to fight apartheid, by now you would have been in chains and there will be no way for you to open your gutter mouth to spill trash.

KingCold:
Relax, by now we know how legendary your coon mentality is and we expect it
Look at this joker, you can loud your gutter mouth, but low key you will what i am talking about.
Re: Tinubu, Biden, Xi, Putin, Zelenskyy Congratulate Ramaphosa On His Re-Election by KingCold: 3:34pm On Jun 18
fxexperts:
Look at this gutter mouth who drinks and get drunk everyday. lazy south african black folks, i only pity the Nigerian governmnet who help you useless folks to fight apartheid, by now you would have been in chains and there will be no way for you to open your gutter mouth to spill trash.

Look at this joker, you can loud your gutter mouth, but low key you will what i am talking about.
What I know is you're a self-hating coon..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference / Ndi Igbo Stand For One Nigeria / APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.