Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat (34842 Views)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16
People that record their spouses or children to post online are idiots

5 Likes

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Olatundex22(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16
grin she will still be the one to arrange it. Just dey look
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Deepspirituals: 2:31pm On Jun 16
Kobojunkie:
This one na husband and wife matter abeg!πŸ€”

The man knows why he chose her out of all the other women out there and she too knows why she married him out of all the other men out there. So... πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...! πŸ˜‘

Where have you been ?

You ran away from a thread where you always Spew Non Realities .

You are back with Usual comments .

Always far from Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by tiswell(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16
Foolish woman
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by meobizy(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16
It’s not a mandate to buy sheep. Any livestock will do. I go buy chicken if na there my hand reach. Most of the poor northerners my way do a huge feast where everyone contributes to buy a cow. No be the same Sallah them celebrate so?
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Anguldi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16
condensedmilk:
Maybe she has bragged about using the biggest ram 🐏 for sallah to her neighbors, all of a sudden her husband shows up with a goat.
How can I unlike your πŸ”₯πŸ’―, this is the worse thing that can happen to a man. A wife that loves unhealthy competition

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Okortor: 2:34pm On Jun 16
This must be a skit else na to ensure she follow her mama go back after the madness

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Jun 16
Deepspirituals:
β–  Where have you been ? You ran away from a thread where you always Spew Non Realities . You are back with Usual comments . Always far from Truth
You this attention wh0re again? I see it still hasn't dawned on you that you and I can never be on the same wavelength as far as reasoning of life and the reality of things. πŸ€”

By the way, exercising my right to ignore the hogwash you are notorious for spewing on your many threads in no way implies running away. I too have a daily limit of hogwash I can roll in every day on Nairaland so this is nothing to do with you at all. πŸ€”
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by drimzsmoke(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16
God forbid!!!
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Kenosky1: 2:36pm On Jun 16
This is obviously a mental issue and the lady needs help with a psychiatrist, meanwhile I prefer goat to ram. grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by abbasajao(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16
Skit
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Truthsandtrusts: 2:37pm On Jun 16
ricson11:
Woman tears her home apart after her husband bought a goat instead of ram or cow she requested for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ7_SPoLu30?si=XaSHspweDh5TOdSO

365days once a year something reach to kill cow not goat at least ram is ok not goat.... they have Money to afford it but the man is been stingy here and the woman knows there's good money but the husband refused to spend it on a great day like this....
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by udemzyudex(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16
Na she go still arrange am back after the bruohaha.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Jun 16
Anguldi:
How can I unlike your πŸ”₯πŸ’―, this is the worse thing that can happen to a man. A wife that loves unhealthy competition
The man married her anyway. Respect his choice! grin
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by GloriousGbola: 2:37pm On Jun 16
fooking skit makers and the click chasres who enable them
this is why YouTube needs a dislike button

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by luminouz(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16
Lol....

That was funny and embarrassing at the same time.

Imagine having a wife with this mentality for the rest of your life.

That man is FΓ›CKED

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by muyico(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16
skits
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by 0001Lagos: 2:38pm On Jun 16
She don brag to her friends that her husband usually buy the biggest ram in the neighborhood but baba ended up buying a goat 🐐🐐

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by mightyhaze: 2:39pm On Jun 16
Buy ehy the man go buy goat? grin
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Jun 16
ednut1:
People that record their spouses or children to post online are idiots
I do agree! 😐
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by udemzyudex(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16
condensedmilk:
Maybe she has bragged about using the biggest ram 🐏 for sallah to her neighbors, all of a sudden her husband shows up with a goat.

She bragged but she didn't add money to buy it or let me guess, she gave her husband some money to buy RAM and he bought goat instead because I see no reason why she would tear up like this if her money was not part of it.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by rollywise(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16
The video sef vex me. I no finish am. I almost threw up the way the man was saying don't spoil my clothes o. He's a simp! Simps are better aborted than born. You try this with me and that's your last day in my house. My peace of mind is never to be traded

3 Likes

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by luminouz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16
ValCon888:
This has nothing to do with sallah ram or cow. It's about domination.

The man is weak. And she knows it. That's why she has the capacity to pull this kind of stunt.

If you know women well, you'll understand their disrespect doesn't start in a day. They test you with the littlest things until it gets to the big things.

These women will push and pinch you to know your limit. And for every inch you give, they will take a mile.

Before you know it, they will mold you like eba.

That woman has already swallowed her husband.
You nailed it.

The way he was even stammering and talking weakly dey infuriate me. Someone go damage my properties like this and I go still dey explain dey do video?
Kai ..men don weak finish!!!

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by 1stgenSCAMM: 2:40pm On Jun 16
Yoruba mozlems
They revere the sultan more than their ooni πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16
ricson11:
Woman tears her home apart after her husband bought a goat instead of ram or cow she requested for.

a very useless woman, can't she buy if husband can't. Ashiere
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by tunwumi: 2:43pm On Jun 16
She has mental problem. Take her to Yaba left
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by jojothaiv(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16
One of my favorite line from The Secret Lives Of Baba Segi's Wives read,

'people laugh at my back because I dont have a woman at home but most of them forget he who have no head need no cap'

Gentlemen, let the logimotional beings have the floor, make I go watch Euro.
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by luminouz(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16
LilMissFavvy:
This one is probably one of those women who was deceived by her husband to become a full time house wife. Oga if you don't want your wife to work, then provide money. A wise woman can never accept to be a full time house wife. A wise woman can never allow one person in the name of husband to tie down her potentials in the name of marriage. Imagine how a woman this age is throwing tantrums because of food.
Rubbish talk!!!
A fully grown woman became a kid overnight because of cow and you are saying rubbish? He still gave her 360k three days prior for her hair?

That man is a simp and she knows it. That marriage is already damaged. I am glad her own mother knows what's up

A woman who behaved like this wasn't corrected for throwing tantrums when young. She grew up having her way and that's exactly why she still thinks the solution to anything she doesn't have is to destroy shit around her.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by ComeToJesus: 2:44pm On Jun 16
ricson11:

Some men dey tolerate rubbish o

God knows that effectively, this action for end the marriage.

I go just try pacify you, but the ram of your choice, put it in the vehicle and tell you to dress up let's take it to your parents.

As we reach there, marriage don enter voicemail because you ain't coming back to my house..

Even the ram get sense pass this woman

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Jun 16
tunwumi:
She has mental problem. Take her to Yaba left
So in your mind when a child throws a fit or tantrum, does it mean the child has a mental problem? undecided
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Jun 16
Kenosky1:
This is obviously a mental issue and the lady needs help with a psychiatrist, meanwhile I prefer goat to ram. grin
So in your mind when a child throws a fit or tantrum, does it mean the child has a mental problem? undecided
Re: Sallah: Woman Scatters Her Home Because Her Husband Bought A Goat by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16
ValCon888:
This has nothing to do with sallah ram or cow. It's about domination.

The man is weak. And she knows it. That's why she has the capacity to pull this kind of stunt.

If you know women well, you'll understand their disrespect doesn't start in a day. They test you with the littlest things until it gets to the big things.

These women will push and pinch you to know your limit. And for every inch you give, they will take a mile.

Before you know it, they will mold you like eba.

That woman has already swallowed her husband.

You said it all.
Your statement makes my day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.