Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,113 members, 7,896,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process (3163 Views)

Police Recruitment: PSC Releases List Of Successful Candidates / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process by AbuTwins: 6:26am On Jun 17
I once went for a police recruitment and funny enough I was asked what was the score of last match Chelsea played?

cheesy

I pass the exam at state level.

Went to Lagos and was disqualified due to scientific qualification as they want humanities.

It was actually interesting!
Many funny questions and funnier answers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process by Franking: 6:31am On Jun 17
They always deny it yet Nigeria stinks to high heavens of corruption. Everything is fantastically corrupt in Nigeria but hardly any conviction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process by Omenlon: 6:38am On Jun 17
Exousiang01:

Comrade i sincerely don't believe this statement from the PSC, the recruitment process into the NPF has never been transparent, we all know how peoples names are added and removed from these lists. Someone who never sat for the test gets invite to training camp, someone who couldn't pass the physical and mental and medical examination makes the list. This isnt news, lets call a spade a spade and not a big spoon
The PSC has to recruit the best men for the job else we are going to continue having issues with the Police.....

Nigerians are going about insulting the army today because the police couldnt do their jobs and we have to call the army out of the barracks into the streets to do the jobs of the police.
The Average Nigerian insults the army over herdsmen and banditry which is not even the job of the army to handle in the first place.

The same way the police is unable to handle the madness in the SE now, the army may again be called in.

We shouldn't continue to get our military over stretched just because the PSC continues to recruit untrainable and incompent officers into the NPF
you do not believe the PSC but you choose to believe the NPF because their allegations suit your narrative. Much as I would have preferred the NPF to recruit their personnels themselves, they should humble themselves and respect the law that places the responsibility on the PSC and move forward. After all, a lot of companies outsourced their recruitment processes out to independent organisations and they get value for it. Besides, all the ones NPF has been recruiting by themselves over the years how clean are they?
Re: PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process by efemena5050(m): 7:02am On Jun 17
Exousiang01:

There is a difference between the NPF and PSC find knowledge before commenting
over sabi ....the dafts selected under the psc recruitment catalogue fall back to the Npf so if tht person made reference to the police being corrupt wats ur contention about calling him out

Psc ........police service commission (body under police unit tht carry out oversight functions on behalf of the police
Npf ........police .....the police body tht work with the selected things tht the psc brought forward

The person u quoted was not out of context....
Ur just one kind ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process by Akinsbobo2(m): 7:18am On Jun 17
Exousiang01:
I dont believe the PSC on this, this is not the first time we are having these issues.

I think the NPF should be allowed to recruit their own men, may be we woud have a change in the system.

The PSC recruit these untrainable officers and the NPF has no choice but to work these folks.
Oga, you're not in the system. The police has always recruited constables before the establishment of the PSC but if the law now says otherwise... Personally,I believe the police should recruit its men but,the truth is that,most members of the PSC were part of the police family so,I don't see reason why this issue can not be resolved between the present police hierarchy and the PSC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process by Meteng: 8:19am On Jun 17
Accusations and counter accusations Unfortunately, in this country, a committee will be set up to unravel the truth with about N500m approved for the committee to do its work that will still be dumped in the dust bin
Re: PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process by Kingisibor: 8:19am On Jun 17
I have people not one i said people whom paid the sum of 400k over to get police job
Re: PSC Union Deny Allegations Of Corruption In Police Recruitment Process by witworth(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17
If PSC union can counter the IGP claim, then they should just keep their crying out to themselves.

In this country, you can even head a unit or sector and not be in charge.

Nonsensical national slaves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Minister In N2.2b Bribery Scandal / Go To Channel Tv Now! - evidence of rigging being revealed / Picture Of A Die-hard Buhari Fan Kissing His Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.