Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,144 members, 7,890,860 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People (1234 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! / Nemesis: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Has Fallen Into The Pit He Dug For Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 3:50pm On Jun 18
Goodvibes007:

Come 2027, I will rather vote for Atiku, a Fulani man to continue, than vote the gbajue man.

The hate from the ibos is very high even though it was predicted it was going to happen. Lol

It's what you people are already known for
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by DevilsEqual(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

It's normal in elections, however,the Yoruba came out publicly on several platforms making clear stance against the igbos,it wasn't just from politicians contesting but ordinary folks and online folks,including prominent and non prominent, it was very unambiguous and clear what the Yoruba stance was

Name one platform they used to propage the hate against Igbo

Just one abeg

Then lets go back tp check the Election result and see who really have nothing to do with the rest

Atiku won in BATs stronghold and his
BAT won in Atikus stronghold and his
Obi won in the BATs stronghold

Guess what, Obi won alone in the East

Whos the tribalist here

Igbo sense cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 3:52pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
"
Guy rest

I'm spitting fact here not beerparlour gist

Even u Igbos are fond of mocking them that they dont usually leave their region

That tribe have a few %of their people in other Nigerian region and everyone knows that

Statisense can help u

Yorubas are all over the country, that's a fact
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Goodvibes007: 3:52pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

It's what you people are already known for
Ibos are known for playing 2nd fiddle to Fulani. You thing I am one of those Indomie generation that you can easily gaslight and deceive. LMAO.

Two can play this game.
Goodvibes007:
How Ibos have always played slave to the Fulani.👇

1960 Azikiwe Saurdana (they outsmarted Zik and gave him a ceremonial president position) - Fulani/ibo

1979: Shagari/Ekwueme - Fulani/Ibo

1993: Tofa/Ugo - Fulani/Ibo

2003: Buhari/Okadigbo - Fulani/Ibo

2007: Buhari/ Ezeoke - Fulani/Ibo

2019: Atiku/ Peter Obi - Fulani/Ibo

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 3:53pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

Just one abeg

Then lets go back tp check the Election result and see who really have nothing to do with the rest

Whos the tribalist here

Twitter was a big platform
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Goodvibes007: 3:53pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

Yorubas are all over the country, that's a fact
Nigerians are all over the country but ibos outside their ancestral land are x100000 the numbers of other tribes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 3:54pm On Jun 18
Goodvibes007:

Ibos are known for playing 2nd fiddle to Fulani. You thing I am one of those Indomie generation that you can easily gaslight and deceive. LMAO.

Two can play this game.

My point is you people will rather cut your nose to spite your teeth
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Goodvibes007: 3:55pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

Just one abeg

Whos the tribalist here

The hate of Nnamdi Kanu alone and his radio biafria was ignored for several years. While ibos cheered the hatred. Lol

These people are unbelievable

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Goodvibes007: 3:55pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

My point is you people will rather cut your nose to spite your teeth
Yes. And what would you do about it than wail on Nairaland.

We will rather vote Atiku, a detribilized Nigeria over that ethnic bigot agulu fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 3:57pm On Jun 18
Goodvibes007:

And what about Peter Obi and Ibos doing same in Anambra against Ngige when Tinubu or Awolowo were not contesting in Anambra elections?

There was never any open admitted stance against the Yoruba, however the Yoruba took a clear anti Igbo stance eg the statement of bayo ononuga
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 3:58pm On Jun 18
Goodvibes007:

Yes. And what would you do about it than wail on Nairaland.

We will rather vote Atiku, a detribilized Nigeria over that ethnic bigot agulu fraud.

your time will come
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Goodvibes007: 4:02pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

There was never any open admitted stance against the Yoruba, however the Yoruba took a clear anti Igbo stance eg the statement of bayo ononuga
Lol. This was done by peter Obi and Ibos against the yorubas, yet you are saying there was not an open stance. LMAO..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Goodvibes007: 4:02pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

your time will come
😂😂😂 🤡

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by phorget(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18
otipoju:

While i don't support and will never support such uncouth messages from the Oba. There have been provocations that pushed him to that point.

I am Yoruba from Ekiti. Born and bred in Lagos but I will never claim that Lagos is no man's land and because I have several houses in Lagos, I am the one that developed Lagos.

That is the crux of the harsh treatment that Lagosians are giving easterners at the moment.

They are letting it be loud and clear that the Land belongs to them. If you push them too far, they will start revoking C of O's and will make your doing business extremely difficult.

Look at Israel and Gaza killing themselves in thousands over Land. It's a very sensitive issue and I know an Lagosian will not go to Abuja to go claim it is no man's land....because he built a house there or does business there

Its every election period that Yorubas are been provoked, in the coming elections they will still get provoked I guess. Has the Igbos ever interfered in your Oba or chief selections? Isnt that what you call local? So when it comes to national discuss Igbos should not say anything just because they are in your land right?
You talk about revoking C of Os as if Igbos haven't suffered worst, now that everywhere seems calm I'm sure the provocation would resume in the coming elections cos Igbos would surely not kowtow to your candidate. Have the Yorubas ever got it right in their selections? You gave us Buhari and now Tilumbu and you expect everyone to honor your judgmental faculties even in the face of failures and disappointments.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch the worst you can dish out but know that to every action there would always be equal reaction, who go die go die and who go remain go remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by phorget(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

Who cares about their love or hate
When dem no hate Yorubas, wetin Yorubas gain from them

Person wey dey my tower dey hate me, no useless dem useless so cheesy cheesy

Its even funny cause Yorubas hardly migrate en masse to other regions to live, na those other tribe still dey migrate go SW pass, so their hate is uesless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And wetin dem gain from Yoruba?
Someone that buy your land and build it also has lands and buildings in his hometown, someone that sells in your market also has markets he can sell in his hometown so what's the heck about hating or not hating.
You talk as if you all are self sufficient but we know how much dependent you are. Ordinary tomatoes and pepper how many have you planted?
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Sharpsharp00123: 4:36pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

Do you realise that even your individual choices is being gradually eroded,the elite are gradually taking control of every choice in NIG, even your right to date or do business.

Also,Yorubas will have to surrender the LAGOS they hold so dear if they'll continue the one Nigeria experiment,it will eventually happen.

LAGOS is a Nigerian creation not a Yoruba creation
u are subtly calling Lagos a no man’s land, d same thing d guy is telling u about n u believe d owners of d land will smile at u

Are u igbos d only tribe in Lagos?
Y are we not seeing d madness from other tribes too?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Sharpsharp00123: 4:45pm On Jun 18
hedonido:

The fact that most Yorubas consider Lagos their 'ancestral' home or shared heritage, including the Otiboju clown up there, is what I find most bemusing. Talking about 'host'. Who or what are Yorubas hosting in their Okitipupa or Iragbiji?

Lagos is a Nigerian creation, and the Igbos have the right to mouth off their contribution to the territory as a former long standing capital of the country. Same way they are doing now in Abuja. It has always been about Lagos. I don't know why every poverty stricken Yoruba element would crawl out of their huts in Ekiti, Oyo or Ogun states and be putting mouth in what doesn't concern them as per ronu solidarity. Let the few Lagos State indigenes come out and stand up to be counted.
is capable not a former capital, y is igbo not obsessed with calabar?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by hedonido: 4:46pm On Jun 18
Ekiti pauper doing menial job in Lagos wants to revoke the C of O of an Igbo man's lawful property in Lagos..

"Lagosians" (like him and his fellow Ekiti jesters) want to show Igbos resident in Lagos who really owns Lagos. Is this not a joke? Who is a Lagosian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by hedonido: 4:49pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
is capable not a former capital, y is igbo not obsessed with calabar?

Calabar that was capital of 'Southern Nigeria' protectorate from 1900–1906 is what you're asking such a stupid question about? What's wrong with you people? Is this willful ignorance, malicious stupidity or what exactly?
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Sharpsharp00123: 4:54pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

It's a big LIE, the Yorubas are everywere enmass in other regions especially the Middlebelt, north and south south.

These lies and propaganda must stop
y are they not in d south east?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Sharpsharp00123: 5:00pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

what nnamdi Kanu said about yorubas what will u call that?

What about that fat pig that called yorubas political rascals?
Imagine d president of ohaneze calling yorubas political rascals

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Sharpsharp00123: 5:01pm On Jun 18
hedonido:

Calabar that was capital of 'Southern Nigeria' protectorate from 1900–1906 is what you're asking such a stupid question about? What's wrong with you people? Is this willful ignorance, malicious stupidity or what exactly?
y are u igbos not obsessed with calabar?

Wetin your eye dey find for Lagos u go see am

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by hedonido: 6:05pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
y are u igbos not obsessed with calabar?

Wetin your eye dey find for Lagos u go see am

There's nothing to discuss with you, since you're obviously a half wit.

But leave the empty threats to your tribal leaders (who you have no access to). You're not in a position to "show pepper" to anybody. You wey never chop belle full.

If e sure for you, drop your identity and location in Lagos, and I will get some small 'omo ibos' to run you out of that Lagos, back to your Ekiti or wherever, never to return.
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Fortruth: 6:13pm On Jun 18
babasolution:
Nigerians are in a dicey dilemma situation which is extremely terrible and no one knows the eventual outcome or result.

Now NIGERIANS cannot complain of bad governments, they have boxed themselves into a corner. This was caused mainly by the Yorubas with their tribal stance against the igbos.

Once the Yorubas took that tribal stance against people who should naturally be their allies.They boxed themselves in to chains.The Yoruba can never be trusted ever again.

It was a terrible mistake they made.The consequences will be clearer in future not now. The elite evil political system as taken advantage, they have have the upper hand with total control because,any one that criticises the government is labelled an obi supporter or Igbo, this renders the igbos themselves in a weak position because they are being singled out for attacks ,it therefore chains down the Igbos.

The hausa-fulani have no say at this point,they have to wait for 8 years atleast.This renders them also chained,because they can't predict what will happen after 8 years.

The 3 major tribes have been successfully conquered by the ruling evil elite.

Now the joker are the minorities, if they can put their act together, the minority have a unique slim chance of being the only polity capable of challenging the ruling evil Elite.
They showed this by the pattern of the voting in the last election.

The Yoruba have successfully rendered their state power to be dishonourable, they have broken the trust of several tribes.

The Yoruba will forever be dishonourable for the stance they took ,being so blatantly anti igbos and minorities.

In this the Yoruba have lost a chance to build allies.

But is it really about the Yoruba?
Unfortunately their leaders have advocated for what was in the interest of Yoruba (which you cant blame them).

While Zik was doing “One Nigeria” and thinking he was going to somehow outmaneuver those who were pros at politics, Awo was positioning his people as he should to be great….

Then Nzeogwu came to do the same forceful One Nigeria and it backfired (though he had Hassan katsina dem supporting initially)

And on and on… talkless of Igbo gehs in Lagos last decade that were Iyawos for Yoruba and didnt want to to be identifying as Igbo…

So you cannot blame Yoruba. The blame is on Igbo that have denied their own or rather those who are fighting for their survival…including making fun of their half cast/tribal/western trained folks that are trying to speak Igbo but get laughed at…

Are Yoruba doing that to their Canadian kids?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by hedonido: 6:17pm On Jun 18
It is actually quite irritating how these low self esteem idiots always rant that Igbos are "claiming" Lagos. I don't understand it. Which Igbo man isn't proud of his state of origin and ethnicity?

Is any Igbo man jostling to be Oba of Lagos or what? People do their business, buy property with their hand earned money, invest, and generally go about their way, yet you are feeling threatened. Claiming "host" and accommodator. How? You dash anybody free land? If anything, it is the Igbos and other Nigerians living and doing business in Lagos who give value to the land. It is the vast population of Nigerians as a collective who generate wealth for Lagos.

Even though the state benefitted immensely and even unfairly from its status as administrative, political and economic capital of Nigeria for several decades, nobody is dragging with indigenes of Lagos especially with regard to the perks of indigeneship. Let the real indigenes of Lagos stand up and own up. Enough of other Yoruba interlopers making grating noise and forming mgbaati solidarity and tribal condensation when matters concerning Lagos State come up,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by okoloto: 6:23pm On Jun 18
Unfortunately not until we know that our problem is the politicians and not tribe, we will never move forward even though it's glaring that there are people you can't work with no matter how much you try.
In abuja, when the loot is shared, there is no tribe. In the street where people relate,there is no tribe. Its only when electing leaders.
Politicians don do naija long thing. Will we get out of this, not anytime soon.
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by otipoju(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18
tuborme:

Where did this narrative of no man’s land come from?

I don't know where you have been in the last 6 or so years. A lot of Ignos were saying Lagos is no man's land and even saying it was the Benin that founded Lagos and if not for them, (the Igbos,) Lagos would not be eloped.

These kind of inciting statements you will never hear from other yorubas from other states and subgroups like Ijebu, Egba, Ekiti, Yagba, Ibadan,Ijesha,Akure,Igbomina,Ife,Ketu.

To claim a man's ancestral land is not his is to dishonour him. To claim that it was you who came from your towns and villages across the Niger to develop his is to add salt to injury.

Even though we are one Nigeria, I know I can not live in Enugu for 50 years and start taunting them that it is no man's land. It is highly disrespectful and anything wey my eyes see, I go take am like that.

So I perfectly understand why the indigenes of Lagos are starting to "reclaim" their land.

It is deliberate , it is calculated and it's not going to stop anytime soon until they are done with whatever plan they came up with in response to the taunts of Igbos.

I pray it never gets to the point where they start revoking Cerificate of Occupancy or turn it to something that you will have to renew every 10 years with almost the cost of building a new house....I know the indigenes of Lagos, when they mean you, they will go all out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by mrvitalis(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18
otipoju:

No wahala, na this mumu talk go make the yoruba continue to dey destroy una shop and houses. One day they will enact a law that will revoke C of Os and tax you heavily for doing business in Lagos.

Continue to dey find trouble. Shebi Lagos na Nigerian creation. I.e all the Nigerian tribes gathered and created Lagos .

Even Yoruba from other states like Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Kwara will not say they own Lagos or its a no man's land. We respect the boundaries and do not claim rights as indigenous of Lagos.

We know our boundaries and do not disrespect the indigenes of Lagos State by saying their land is ours.

Dem dey revoke C of O.
Firstly I love how arrogant Yorubas are getting, I love it... Hopefully This arrogant would make u guys push for restructuring before you realise the truth

Secondly you can't make such laws... Only when Nigeria is restructured... And once nigeria is restructured Lagos looses all.. I mean all its advantage

We are waiting for them with their lekki sea port... The only that would make it viable would also make it unviable because same laws frees South South ports...
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by otipoju(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18
hedonido:
It is actually quite irritating how these low self esteem idiots always rant that Igbos are "claiming" Lagos. I don't understand it. Which Igbo man isn't proud of his state of origin and ethnicity?

Is any Igbo man jostling to be Oba of Lagos or what? People do their business, buy property with their hand earned money, invest, and generally go about their way, yet you are feeling threatened. Claiming "host" and accommodator. How? You dash anybody free land? If anything, it is the Igbos and other Nigerians living and doing business in Lagos who give value to the land. It is the vast population of Nigerians as a collective who generate wealth for Lagos.

Even though the state benefitted immensely and even unfairly from its status as administrative, political and economic capital of Nigeria for several decades, nobody is dragging with indigenes of Lagos especially with regard to the perks of indigeneship. Let the real indigenes of Lagos stand up and own up. Enough of other Yoruba interlopers making grating noise and forming mgbaati solidarity and tribal condensation when matters concerning Lagos State come up,

So stop complaining when they are showing you that they do not need whatever value you think you brought by tearing down those structures. And showing you who really owns the land.

If someone buys land in your village and start telling you years after that he owns the village...I am very sure you will not be grinning and laughing.

Where i dey so...my citizenship can be revoked if i do pass my self...but pikin wey be real citizen can never have his citizenship revoked no matter what.

I can never become the President even though I am a citizen. There are limits and boundaries to hosts and guests. If you don't respect that, you take anything that comes your way.

Your wings are being clipped in Lagos by the indigenes. It is deliberate, it is targeted and its strategic but you brought it on yourself.

That is the stark reality. Interestingly Igbo boys that were born and bred in Lagos don't say such nonsense...na those wey come as adults dey overdo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18
Evidence does not support your claims. The north won Tinubu the election not Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Mrtaye: 8:07pm On Jun 18
otipoju:

Respect is reciprocal. You don't taunt a people that are hospitable to you for decades and call their land " no man's land " and tell them it is you that came to develop their land and their lucky to have you.

They are sending you some clear messages.

1. This is our land and we can decide whatever we want to do with it at any time.

2. Take your land developing skills to your region. There are state and land boundaries for a reason.

3. Since you don't appreciate the warm and conducive business and social climate, let us make it hot for you using all the levers of power that we have.

4. Nobody has a monopoly of hate, since you hate us , let us hate you in return and demonstrate it for you.

At the end of the day, the tribal bigots on both sides, all of una dey craze. If una like make una kill una self over which tribe is superior ro the other, life will go on and both tribes will continue doing business with each other with their men and women fu**king and marrying each other.

You don't look for trouble and then start claiming victims when your taunts become unbearable.

Liberal people like me go still dey relate peacefuly with my Igbo friends and nack my Igbo girlfriends steady. We no send una message.

Hatred is a mental disease.
Why are you diverting
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by otipoju(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18
mrvitalis:

Firstly I love how arrogant Yorubas are getting, I love it... Hopefully This arrogant would make u guys push for restructuring before you realise the truth

Secondly you can't make such laws... Only when Nigeria is restructured... And once nigeria is restructured Lagos looses all.. I mean all its advantage

We are waiting for them with their lekki sea port... The only that would make it viable would also make it unviable because same laws frees South South ports...

I don't know your age but you are definitely not a realist. I observe and state the simple facts. If you are yet to understand how Nigetia really works. There is no rule of law anywhere.

Anyone in power makes whatever laws and gets away with it.

Imagine if a new law is made in Lagos state that that retroactively requires home owners to renew their certificate of occupancy at hefty prices.... Law will be general and implementation will be deliberately selective.

You don't pay up, the tear your house down...with the law backing it.

Na their you go realize sey no be your hometown you dey.

Their message will be very clear to you then.
The Law will be general but the enforcement will be selective. When you scream the response from other Nigerians will be you sef go your papa house.

Before the Igbos set foot in Lagos, Lagos has been doing international trade.

We pray it never gets to that( because it will involve fighting) but Lagos will still be standing if the Igbos leave en masses.

Even your Obi Cubana don run from him state come Lagos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The President Can Comes From Anywhere / Education In Naija Or Yankee, Which One Is More Challenging? / Atiku Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.