Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,018 members, 7,899,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People (1252 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Mrtaye: 8:13pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

I know u have always claimed to be Kogi, but thats a lie

Theres no atom of truth in that gibberish u spilled...all filled with hate and sentiments

Again, you're unmasked already and you are Igbo
The same tactic of labeling every one igbo is stale
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Mrtaye: 8:15pm On Jun 18
babasolution:

Exactly what I talked about, any one that is critical of the status quo is termed Igbo .

Again for the umpteenth time I AM NOT IGBO
It's a stale propaganda
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by Sharpsharp00123: 8:16pm On Jun 18
hedonido:
It is actually quite irritating how these low self esteem idiots always rant that Igbos are "claiming" Lagos. I don't understand it. Which Igbo man isn't proud of his state of origin and ethnicity?

Is any Igbo man jostling to be Oba of Lagos or what? People do their business, buy property with their hand earned money, invest, and generally go about their way, yet you are feeling threatened. Claiming "host" and accommodator. How? You dash anybody free land? If anything, it is the Igbos and other Nigerians living and doing business in Lagos who give value to the land. It is the vast population of Nigerians as a collective who generate wealth for Lagos.

Even though the state benefitted immensely and even unfairly from its status as administrative, political and economic capital of Nigeria for several decades, nobody is dragging with indigenes of Lagos especially with regard to the perks of indigeneship. Let the real indigenes of Lagos stand up and own up. Enough of other Yoruba interlopers making grating noise and forming mgbaati solidarity and tribal condensation when matters concerning Lagos State come up,
y must this madness come from igbos always?

Ask yourself

Y always igbos?
Are igbos d only people in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by mrvitalis(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18
otipoju:

I don't know your age but you are definitely not a realist. I observe and state the simple facts. If you are yet to understand how Nigetia really works. There is no rule of law anywhere.

Anyone in power makes whatever laws and gets away with it.

Imagine if a new law is made in Lagos state that that retroactively requires home owners to renew their certificate of occupancy at hefty prices.... Law will be general and implementation will be deliberately selective.

You don't pay up, the tear your house down...with the law backing it.

Na their you go realize sey no be your hometown you dey.

Their message will be very clear to you then.
The Law will be general but the enforcement will be selective. When you scream the response from other Nigerians will be you sef go your papa house.

Before the Igbos set foot in Lagos, Lagos has been doing international trade.

We pray it never gets to that( because it will involve fighting) but Lagos will still be standing if the Igbos leave en masses.

Even your Obi Cubana don run from him state come Lagos
Lol you obviously haven't done business in Nigeria before at least not to a big level ... So no need to talk about import policies of Nigeria

Tomorrow North would come and tell us Abuja is what it is because Northern people are this and that... See what Abuja is after 30 years Lagos was capital for 70 years

Everything that makes Lagos Lagos was built by the colonial government or federal government
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:45pm On Jun 18
Goodvibes007:

Which stupid rhetoric. Where is your post about all the athrocities Peter Obi's supporters did in the SE?

Osita (Aki's) brother was murdered in Imo for supporting APC. Where was your outrage?

This is Hypocrisy.

Anyone who knows Ndigbo and how we do things will know all those senseless high-profile murders, like the one you just mentioned, were red-flag operations carried out by assassins with unofficial/official links to the hegemonic Nigerian state! They’re cut from the same rag as those who killed Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola and his wife Kudirat, Dr Akinyili, and many others!

Ndigbo are not known for this type of thing and have largely been engaging in peaceful partisan-politics from 1999 right till after the 2019 elections…..the time evil and malevolent toerags decided they will start carrying out false-flag murders in the south-east, mainly in a bid to try and implicate IPOB and Mazi Kanu! However, during the last cycle of elections (also including the last gubernatorial election Prof Soludo won) these vermin decided to unleash bloodshed in the south-east to: prevent Prof Soludo from emerging winner; to create a climate of fear and insecurity so PVCs wouldn’t be collected in the region (remember the incident of PVCs found dumped in the forest in Anambra); to try and demarket Peter Obi; and to try and limit the turnout of voters on Election Day!

If indeed Osita Ihemes’ brother was killed during the last elections, you’re barking up the wrong tree by trying to pin the blame on any Igbo person! The diseased vermin responsible are probably closer to you than you think!
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 11:32pm On Jun 18
otipoju:

I don't know where you have been in the last 6 or so years. A lot of Ignos were saying Lagos is no man's land and even saying it was the Benin that founded Lagos and if not for them, (the Igbos,) Lagos would not be eloped.

These kind of inciting statements you will never hear from other yorubas from other states and subgroups like Ijebu, Egba, Ekiti, Yagba, Ibadan,Ijesha,Akure,Igbomina,Ife,Ketu.

To claim a man's ancestral land is not his is to dishonour him. To claim that it was you who came from your towns and villages across the Niger to develop his is to add salt to injury.

Even though we are one Nigeria, I know I can not live in Enugu for 50 years and start taunting them that it is no man's land. It is highly disrespectful and anything wey my eyes see, I go take am like that.

So I perfectly understand why the indigenes of Lagos are starting to "reclaim" their land.

It is deliberate , it is calculated and it's not going to stop anytime soon until they are done with whatever plan they came up with in response to the taunts of Igbos.

I pray it never gets to the point where they start revoking Cerificate of Occupancy or turn it to something that you will have to renew every 10 years with almost the cost of building a new house....I know the indigenes of Lagos, when they mean you, they will go all out.

No one will go down as easy as you think, whatever anybody is hatching will end up tearing the whole state down
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by DMerciful(m): 3:34am On Jun 19
Is it that you guys have mass ignorance or what? Once you join a country, you lose exclusive ownership to your land because every citizen has the right to stay, work and do business anywhere in Nigeria legally.

If you want your land exclusively, you gonna have to push for secession.
otipoju:

Respect is reciprocal. You don't taunt a people that are hospitable to you for decades and call their land " no man's land " and tell them it is you that came to develop their land and their lucky to have you.

They are sending you some clear messages.

1. This is our land and we can decide whatever we want to do with it at any time.

2. Take your land developing skills to your region. There are state and land boundaries for a reason.

3. Since you don't appreciate the warm and conducive business and social climate, let us make it hot for you using all the levers of power that we have.

4. Nobody has a monopoly of hate, since you hate us , let us hate you in return and demonstrate it for you.

At the end of the day, the tribal bigots on both sides, all of una dey craze. If una like make una kill una self over which tribe is superior ro the other, life will go on and both tribes will continue doing business with each other with their men and women fu**king and marrying each other.

You don't look for trouble and then start claiming victims when your taunts become unbearable.

Liberal people like me go still dey relate peacefuly with my Igbo friends and nack my Igbo girlfriends steady. We no send una message.

Hatred is a mental disease.
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by otipoju(m): 5:52am On Jun 19
mrvitalis:

Lol you obviously haven't done business in Nigeria before at least not to a big level ... So no need to talk about import policies of Nigeria

Tomorrow North would come and tell us Abuja is what it is because Northern people are this and that... See what Abuja is after 30 years Lagos was capital for 70 years

Everything that makes Lagos Lagos was built by the colonial government or federal government

Lagos is still a glorified Ghetto. I was born and lived there for at least 30 years of my life. It still does not remove the fact that some people are indigenes of the state and should not be told that because it was once a capital city, therefore it is no man's land.

Even though Abuja is the capital city, I will not deny that it is the ancestral home of certain ethnic groups and I will never tell them their land is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by lamentor78(m): 5:54am On Jun 19
babasolution:
Nigerians are in a dicey dilemma situation which is extremely terrible and no one knows the eventual outcome or result.

Now NIGERIANS cannot complain of bad governments, they have boxed themselves into a corner. This was caused mainly by the Yorubas with their tribal stance against the igbos.

Once the Yorubas took that tribal stance against people who should naturally be their allies.They boxed themselves in to chains.The Yoruba can never be trusted ever again.

It was a terrible mistake they made.The consequences will be clearer in future not now. The elite evil political system as taken advantage, they have have the upper hand with total control because,any one that criticises the government is labelled an obi supporter or Igbo, this renders the igbos themselves in a weak position because they are being singled out for attacks ,it therefore chains down the Igbos.

The hausa-fulani have no say at this point,they have to wait for 8 years atleast.This renders them also chained,because they can't predict what will happen after 8 years.

The 3 major tribes have been successfully conquered by the ruling evil elite.

Now the joker are the minorities, if they can put their act together, the minority have a unique slim chance of being the only polity capable of challenging the ruling evil Elite.
They showed this by the pattern of the voting in the last election.

The Yoruba have successfully rendered their state power to be dishonourable, they have broken the trust of several tribes.

The Yoruba will forever be dishonourable for the stance they took ,being so blatantly anti igbos and minorities.

In this the Yoruba have lost a chance to build allies.

Better don't waste your talent, go and be teaching students that will write WAEC how to write senseless essay.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by lamentor78(m): 5:57am On Jun 19
babasolution:
Nigerians are in a dicey dilemma situation which is extremely terrible and no one knows the eventual outcome or result.

Now NIGERIANS cannot complain of bad governments, they have boxed themselves into a corner. This was caused mainly by the Yorubas with their tribal stance against the igbos.

Once the Yorubas took that tribal stance against people who should naturally be their allies.They boxed themselves in to chains.The Yoruba can never be trusted ever again.

It was a terrible mistake they made.The consequences will be clearer in future not now. The elite evil political system as taken advantage, they have have the upper hand with total control because,any one that criticises the government is labelled an obi supporter or Igbo, this renders the igbos themselves in a weak position because they are being singled out for attacks ,it therefore chains down the Igbos.

The hausa-fulani have no say at this point,they have to wait for 8 years atleast.This renders them also chained,because they can't predict what will happen after 8 years.

The 3 major tribes have been successfully conquered by the ruling evil elite.

Now the joker are the minorities, if they can put their act together, the minority have a unique slim chance of being the only polity capable of challenging the ruling evil Elite.
They showed this by the pattern of the voting in the last election.

The Yoruba have successfully rendered their state power to be dishonourable, they have broken the trust of several tribes.

The Yoruba will forever be dishonourable for the stance they took ,being so blatantly anti igbos and minorities.

In this the Yoruba have lost a chance to build allies.

Better don't waste your talent, go and be teaching students that will write WAEC how to write senseless essay. Biko

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by mrvitalis(m): 6:13am On Jun 19
otipoju:

Lagos is still a glorified Ghetto. I was born and lived there for at least 30 years of my life. It still does not remove the fact that some people are indigenes of the state and should not be told that because it was once a capital city, therefore it is no man's land.

Even though Abuja is the capital city, I will not deny that it is the ancestral home of certain ethnic groups and I will never tell them their land is no man's land.
You accepted the nigerian Constitution.. I haven't lived in Lagos I don't care for the city

But based on the nigerian Constitution if I move to Lagos today me and oba of Lagos have same right

You can't eat your cakes and have it

If you don't like people interfering tell Tinubu to restructure the nation simple

1 Like

Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 7:18am On Jun 19
lamentor78:

Better don't waste your talent, go and be teaching students that will write WAEC how to write senseless essay. Biko

I don't care whatever you think
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by babasolution: 7:25am On Jun 19
otipoju:

There's a certain sacrifice the indigenes of political capital cities have to make in Nigeria, even within states.

LAGOS indigenes are even lucky the capital was moved if not it would have been worse for them.

The only way they can rightly enforce their hold on their land is by denying others entry and investment which will ultimately eventually change the economic position of Lagos, something must give.
Re: Nigeria As Fallen Into The Hands Of Dangerously Evil People by otipoju(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19
mrvitalis:

You accepted the nigerian Constitution.. I haven't lived in Lagos I don't care for the city

But based on the nigerian Constitution if I move to Lagos today me and oba of Lagos have same right

You can't eat your cakes and have it

If you don't like people interfering tell Tinubu to restructure the nation simple

You are right. Constitutionally you have the same rights. I no get power to the argue with person wey no fit accept reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osama Bin Ladin! / I Had Dream! Nigeria Is Almost There!(military Elongation Will Never Make It In) / From Ge Homepage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.