Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch (1950 Views)

Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by tellwisdom: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
Sorry oo, whats exactly the cause of this swollen tommy and wide big yansh i see on our gurls often?? embarassed embarassed

Even the unmarried, without kids have swollen tommy like they had once given birth.

Yes, i was chatting with a Big bros when a lady passed us and he was like -- shocked shocked ELEDUMARE oO!!. Immediately, that caught my attention, and was forced to asked him what cld possibly be the reason for all this yansh swollen and bad shapes of these our gurls?? embarassed embarassed.

In his voice--> Na Awuf dey cause am grin grin.  Ok lets put the awuf part aside, cos i wldnt want to offend anybody.

WETIN DEY CAUSE AM?? undecided undecided

As for me oo, i like those yansh and breastttt cos they are always tempting to touch wink wink.

Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by afinic001(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
Na fastfood and other junks with postinor dey cause am.
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by tellwisdom: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
shocked shocked U sure??
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by iyatrustee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
what % of "your" girls have big stomachs that you wont allow persin hear word? sad
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
Too much of odeku i guess
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
OP na the wonders of too much Mr Biggs and KFC.U suppose know say naija babes no dey take junk food dey play ooo grin grin.Just take a peek at any Mcdonald and Mr BIGGS and u go see the way naija babes dey fight with their food as if the food go develop leg take run grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

what % of "your" girls have big stomachs that you wont allow persin hear word? sad
Point of correction na 99% of naija babes na im get akpu belle grin grin grin grin
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by iyatrustee(f): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2011
yeah! i forgot ur own naija na d small corner of ya village. come city see slim shady cool cool cool
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
afinic001:

Na fastfood and other junks with[b] postinor[/b] dey cause am.

It is true cool cool

[size=18pt]An average Nigerian girl swallows like 50 tablets of postinor in a week  embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
Lmao
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

yeah! i forgot your own naija na d small corner of ya village. come city see slim shady cool cool cool
let me tell u something sista cool
the girls for my village dey hot and dem dey natural with standing bre.ast and dem no dey wear too much make up like these fake lagos girls grin.Ehn just see as many of these lagos babes dey carry big belle dey waka about as if na the latest thing in fashion.Dem go wan imitate beyoncy and shakira for dressing forgetting say Shakira and Beyoncy no get big belle grin
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hardunnii:

Lmao

yOU Worwor sha
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by iyatrustee(f): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by r231(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
undecided
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
190_@:

yOU Worwor sha
Thank you, mr handsome guy
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hardunnii:

kiss kiss
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hardunni just an innocent question wey i wan ask but do u have bakassi wink wink
I dey ask because now e be say many slim babes just dey get wicked bakassis all over the place cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by iyatrustee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hardunnii:

are you high? he was cross bred using OBJ and OJUKWU's DNA! can you just visualise how much handsome as a monkey he is? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2011
^actually thats better than you cross bred with Charly boy and Taribo WEST  DNA angry
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by neyostica: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
@190 you no try o
@hardunnii dont mind him, hes a clown
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
[size=18pt]^Are u 4 real

U call that FINE - Haba haba haba
[/size]
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

are you high? he was cross bred using OBJ and OJUKWU's DNA! can you just visualise how much handsome as a monkey he is? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol, i didnt know, am new here
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
Imagining how he would look like

Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hardunnii:

Lol, i didnt know, am new here

But seriously have u taken postinor before
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
lefulefu:

Hardunni just an innocent question wey i wan ask but do u have bakassi wink wink
I dey ask because now e be say many slim babes just dey get wicked bakassis all over the place cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lafs, i dnt know o, maybe i will ask around
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by tellwisdom: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
[size=15pt]Hardunni dont even have a breassttt of her own angry angry[/size]
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

BCuZiMBlaCk:

Mumu stop contaminating this thread with pictures of ur fugly brothers in here angry angry angry angry angry
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
190_@:

But seriously have u taken postinor before
Leave me alone mr
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by iyatrustee(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2011
@ hadduni, dats how they behave when they see a new chick on the block! dont be surprised if they start toasting you i must warn you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=15pt]Hardunni dont even have a breassttt of her own angry angry[/size]
Am not complaining
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by 195(f): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hardunnii:

Leave me alone mr

are u on blackberry

have u heard of the new blackberry empathy

i can buy it for you

u'll be the 1st to have it in nigeria

Just beckon on me, i'll be @ ur service embarassed
Re: As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch by Hardunnii(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ hadduni, dats how they behave when they see a new chick on the block! dont be surprised if they start toasting you i must warn you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are u serious?? Thanks for headsup

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / How To Seduce A Naija Guy. / I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.