Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (120601 Views)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / How To Flash Your Symbian S60 Phone Yourself Without Pc Works On All / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by mannet(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2011
Pls help house,am using a BB tour which i bought 3 months ago this morning while booting it after changing d battery it got half way & stopd booting,tried severaly but wil get to dat particular point & wil stop booting.PLS help i don't have plans for anoda phone nw.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2011
mannet:

Pls help house,am using a BB tour which i bought 3 months ago this morning while booting it after changing d battery it got half way & stopd booting,tried severaly but wil get to dat particular point & wil stop booting.PLS help i don't have plans for anoda phone nw.

What was the last thing you did to your phone before this happened this morning?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by mannet(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2011
i was pinging and browsing when my battery went low and need to fix d spare battery, after fixing d battery comes d problem of booting half way and stoping
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2011
mannet:

i was pinging and browsing when my battery went low and need to fix d spare battery, after fixing d battery comes d problem of booting half way and stoping

Please get a an original or proper BB battery that came with. Switch of the phone and charge it fully and power it on with the battery that came with the BB(ORIGINAL BATTERY).
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by mannet(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2011
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2011
Manet take infos advice, Try another friend battery on it.to see if it will respond first
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2011
When a BB is turned on it does something like a boot test am sure the battery you are using did not pass the requirement of the test so it hangs there.

Try what Z8 said, if you cant buy an original battery like I suggested borrow a friends own and test it. Give us your feedback!
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2011
I don't know who if its okay buy Z8 to add Games and apps to this thread or I should have another thread for Blackberry Apps only.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by xeleb(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2011
pls help bought my blackberry curve 2 as a second hand from ladipo market in lagos, not been apple to connect it to bis, have try all network i was told to unlock but the guy couldnt do it said the phone is reverbulished phone. dont know how you can be of help to me or tell me what to do<just get bb no pins sob thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
xeleb:

pls help bought my blackberry curve 2 as a second hand from ladipo market in lagos, not been apple to connect it to bis, have try all network i was told to unlock but the guy couldnt do it said the phone is reverbulished phone. dont know how you can be of help to me or tell me what to do<just get bb no pins sob thanks in anticipation

Honestly just return the BB and save yourself the stress.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by otitisteve: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
nice
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Kellymann: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2011
Infoseye:

If my suggestion does not work for you, no wahala I got your back I have a software that compresses BB OS, but first try the option I mentioned above first.

ive tried my last suggestion of using jl_cmder to wipe the phone, but the issue is that the application doesnt detect the phone at all. none of the application i use in trying to communicate with the phone works; dm, apploader for reloading the os, bbsak, & lately jlcmder.

i dunno if anyone can assist with any suggestion on resolving the issue.

tanx
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2011
Kellymann:

ive tried my last suggestion of using jl_cmder to wipe the phone, but the issue is that the application doesnt detect the phone at all. none of the application i use in trying to communicate with the phone works; dm, apploader for reloading the os, bbsak, & lately jlcmder.

i dunno if anyone can assist with any suggestion on resolving the issue.

tanx

Guy try reloading the OS using another person Laptop! Do not use the same DM installation, download and install a FRESH Desktop Manager and BB OS!
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by tayoast(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
Good one guys.

Any info on how to unlock network-locked BBs?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
tayo_ast:

Good one guys.

Any info on how to unlock network-locked BBs?

Take it to someone that can unlock it, guy you no wan spend money ni? grin
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by tayoast(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
Infoseye:

Take it to someone that can unlock it, guy you no wan spend money ni? grin

Can't I do it myself?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
tayo_ast:

Can't I do it myself?

Go ahead be my guest grin
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by tayoast(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^I'm asking. Can you help?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
If I could I will tell how to but I dont how how too thats why I had advice you take it to somone todo it for you. Unless you want me help search for some websites that unlock BB
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by tayoast(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
Searched already. all asking for money. thanks anyway
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by castrokins(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD "SOFTWARE 513" MY PHONE WAS WIPED OUT
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Infoseye(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
castrokins:

PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD "SOFTWARE 513" MY PHONE WAS WIPED OUT

What does it do, give details on what it does to help you search better.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by castrokins(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2011
Infoseye:

What does it do, give details on what it does to help you search better.

THANKS SO MUCH BRO. I FIXED IT THIS MORNING. ALL I NEEDED TO DO WAS GO OFFLINE, AND INSTALL THE OS 4 THAT I DOWNLOADED YESTERDAY. NOW THE PHONE IS UP. THANKS AGAIN
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by ProfTayour(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hello guys,
I have a blackberry curve 2, and the trackpad has started to jump and is make some little noise. What can i do? Does anybody know where to repair it? Tnx
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by vitality22(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2011
Gurus pls help me out urgently.
pls i need your urgent help. My bb storm 1 9530, a uk used was bought for me by my brother in Lagos while i stay in Portharcourt. The bb is working well except that when i plug the charger it will indicate that its charging, but when i remove the charger it will not last up to 15 minutes. He bought the phone with the charger, and bb was written on the charger though made in china was written on the charger.
Funny enough, when i charge the battery with a universal charger, it will last for a while. Please what exactly is the problem. It take more than 3 hours to charge with universal charger and its shameful removing my battery to charge my bb in the public.
Please, i need and urgent help. Pls and pls
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2011
u need to spend money on ORIGINAL BATTERY AND CHARGER.

since u know the charger is fake why bother? plus the battery too is either fake or has been damaged by the charger. try look for a reputable place and buy, both cant be more than 5k, if at all e reach like dat sef.

forget all this 3oo naira battery and chargers them
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by vitality22(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
4llerbuntu:

u need to spend money on ORIGINAL BATTERY AND CHARGER.

since u know the charger is fake why bother? plus the battery too is either fake or has been damaged by the charger. try look for a reputable place and buy, both cant be more than 5k, if at all e reach like dat sef.

forget all this 3oo naira battery and chargers them
Thanks a million, problems sorted out. Pls where can i buy original charger and battery? Can i get it at SLOT? Thanks
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by holusormi(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2011
hii everybody, pease help me out, yestaday while pinging/browsing on ma bb,suddenly it hanged and den it went off and since den it has refused to start up, it wont even switch on @ all, when i press the power butoon,notin happens @ all, Notin,pls i rily need help, Could it be an hardware ish or a software problem ??, pls guyz i rily need ur help
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2011
hmmn, as per slot i think so.

i "think" because i no longer trust those pple anymore. its either their standards have dropped or their staff are playing smart games. but i recently bought stuff there that turned out to be fake. a nokia bluetooth headset.

problem is personally i dont know any other reputable place too, so i guess slot is ur first place of call. but u can try those other major whole sellers too if ur mind nor buy from slot.
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
how in God names do i quote some1 here??
as for the apps and games that one of the downside to blackberry phones. they have little apps and games even themes outside, the BBapp world. but i came accross sites before, i'll look it up but u can easily find the little that is there by using ma best friends help, Google.com
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2012
kellyman have you tried BBSAK?
Re: How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os by Z8(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
vitality, u have to realize something about blackberries in as much as they are a good set of phones they are usually prone to software problems. not more than a month after getting my bold 9780, i couldn't text had to use thread sms. storm1 phones are notorious for having these problems including short battery life spans as a result of the touchscreen, head and tail is buy a new battery.charger sef isnt the issuse, av dealt with a storm1 i know,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.