Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,844 members, 7,898,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Party Is over for Wike ~ BAT Threw You Under Bridge Long Ago! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Is over for Wike ~ BAT Threw You Under Bridge Long Ago! (150 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Party Is over for Wike ~ BAT Threw You Under Bridge Long Ago! by BigkokoRep: 10:35am On Jun 20
Everything about Life is having an Insurance Policy, against anyone, and everyon, and making sure they dont know about it until they reveal themselves , for who they are. The treachery of Asiwaju against the foremer Rivers State go is worthy to be studied.

I am a self taught historian, and a reseacher of political events for reference and business purpose. And I was aghast when Nwa-ike former govnor of Rivers states pitched tent with Asiwaju. And did the unthinkable, openingly denigrating hios own people of Rivers State for a new found ally!!!! Wonderfully.....how wi the mighty fall and planned loot of Rivers states perish!
Nwa-ike not done, ran his mouth wide, out and unthinkable against anyone, everyone who thinks other than thrpough his narrow periscope. And foolishly, he thought he was dealing with men of honor! Even at that, among tiefs, there should be honor and strict adherence to treaties and agreeemnts. All thes were to be except, Asiwaju has no plans for Nwa-ike beside making him just a minister. Something he learnt after making a tactical error of judgement. Nwa-ike i know very well, would have taken a fearsome insurance policy against Asiwaju under hand treachery, but he necver saw it coming. even when yours sincerely posted that what nwa-ike is facing is non other than the voice of Jacob with the hand of Esau, if you believe in the Bible stiory, i do.

This is the first time a presidential election started soon after the present one was even up to a year.

Make I continue?

Now, Nwa-ike should learn from two persons facing the same thing he is facing; El rufai and Umahi, Bothe genetlemen, even though i loathes them with pasion, did more honrably, mature and logical.........El rufai kniws sani is not his enemy, and would rather not waste precious time dissipating his energy on him. Umahi, still suspect that if push comes to push, he can noit count on Asiwaju to give him the kind of bullet that would get th job done on Nwiuru. yes, the kind of bullet Nwa-ike is asking Asiwaju since Ninety kpirigidim. he has been assred of support, but all na delay tactics so that Simi will complete the disgrace and run him street. You dont fight all battles especially when you dont know your real enemy.

HE Simi Fubachukwu is not your enemy. the dude was rather taken by surprise how these two specific fellows, Martins & Nwanosike, though, largely beleived were speaking your thoughts, could mouth impeachments becuase of common sharing formular. well, now, no shisihi for any of you again. Go hug transformer! Lol

A battle fought in love and remebrance of old times.
Simi i know, is not onee that could hurt a fly mindiing its business. Infact, people from Opobo, Nkoro and environs are known for one thing: HUMBLENESS, MEEKNESS and more. A strnge mix given that they have some Igboid blood flowing in them. they are incapable of pure violence like some other Igboid groups of Okrika, Wetern igbos etc. This is why you largely see Opopos in the civil services section of Budget, Audting and Accounts.
HE Simi is simply trying to hang on and survive. Even if you look at the ppunches he throws, they are feeble, not so hard punches wrapped with brotherly love who still remebers the past..... i once fought a dear friend who i loved, and still love till date, but he behaves so much like Nwa-ike, so I know what I am saying.

Hand of Esau, Voice of Jacob.
Who sold Nwai-ke a dummy to ask his only insurance policy against Simi to defect? Let me remind Nwai-ike what the godfather told Micheal before passing away: " Now listen, who ever comes to you with this Barzini meeting is the traitor!" The godfather knows that the heads of the Emilo Barzini family would like to lure Micheal to a meeting and wack him off straight away. And the godfather knows that there is a traitor in his organisation, but unsure so that he doesn't wack an innocent person!
Nwa-ike can learn from this. Who advised him to tell his boys at the assembly to defect, unsteady of him who has no immediate consequence.

My only advise to nwa-ike is that party is over, the battles won & lost while he was cooking okro soup for Gbaja and dancing on your mandate we stand! Ronus don run aboki street. he should be wise like El Rufai, and smart like Umahi. Don't dissiipate your energy & resources on Simi...the young is just rtrying to be alive and a governor too. Look inwards and pick your fight well. Simi is just the voice of Jacob,and those he stole our mandate for the hand of Esau! If you are smart pretend to agree to all conditions for peace with Simi, get Gej involved and the Amanayabo of Opopo Nkoro and force a peace treaty with Simi...lo and behaold, you will, like Micheal, Discover the treacherous fellows who threw you under the bus, while you were heeding their advice!

As a potential swing state, you can still amount to something before 2027 and fight back!

(1) (Reply)

Kwara: "It's Good To Be Home Again!" - Accord Party Chieftain Rejoins PDP / Did You Know? You Can Now Do Your NIN Modifications By Yourself / Top 10 Stories Across Nigerian Newspapers, FRIDAY MORNING, JUNE 28, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.