Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25612 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
This tread is for Forex Ea programmers and strategy traders.
you are free to drop your trading systems here someone may may find the time to code it although i will try my best to do that.
Upload your free Mt4 EAs and indicators on this tread.
NOTE , no advert and NO SELLING OF anything on this tread we are here to help ourselves.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by dboy365: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2011
Thanks. Can you reprogram another one? I'd appreciate that, esp the sound alert on fractal formation?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2011
hope we wouldnt see our indicators been sold undecided undecided undecidedno insult meant
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2011
dboy365:

Thanks. Can you reprogram another one? I'd appreciate that, esp the sound alert on fractal formation?

sure i can code it but what is the point coding an ea with an indicator that repaints heavily, ?post anything you have here anyone can code it if i don't.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2011
aguiyi:

hope we wouldnt see our indicators been sold undecided undecided undecidedno insult meant

Aguiyi,
To be honest with you that is what makes open source community interesting most of the EA that are being sold online are modified versions of free EAs i am not into the game of selling EAs or indicators. i am not looking for a profitable system from here coz i have more than enough for ma self and i believe no rational trader will sell a highly profitable low risk EA if anyone has that hedge funds will bombard you with good money,i was inspired by the forex trade alert tread and i believe there are many strict strategy traders on NL so we can help ourselves.
I have been receiving personal coding request from traders and some of them are not willing to pay because they think they have the holly grail and i will benefit by coding it, to me that is pooooooooooo if you want your system coded and modified by experts feel free to post it, i believe in an open source environment we access to unlimited pool of talented programmers and traders i developed my skill interacting with fellow traders and programmers online.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by dboy365: 1:59am On Dec 02, 2011
@wizecoder, ok. i get it .
So Can you code just a sound alert on trend fractal formation (just higher highs or lower lows formation) with a property of changing the trend?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 4:09am On Dec 02, 2011
@dboy
It can be done , but i am more interested in coding TESTED trading systems, indicator is for research if it gives a sound you still want to confirm other variables before taking the shot.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 4:29am On Dec 02, 2011
I just discovered i can not upload mq4 and ex4 files on NL, i will be back with an alternative solution.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2011
i have been struggling with that too embarassed
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 1:56am On Dec 21, 2011
aguiyi:

i have been struggling with that too embarassed

The Ea is ready, it places a trade anytime the the colour changes and any steep movement of the indicator in the direction of the trend
I Want to make it public for others on NL to test and make input will you allow,

1 Like

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 21, 2011
sure bro
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 2:48am On Dec 21, 2011
Aguiyi1.0 EA is available for testing , send your request to wizecoder@yahoo.com
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 21, 2011
sent
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 3:04am On Dec 21, 2011
aguiyi:

sent
EA sent
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 21, 2011
you rock bro but we need to change the name pls, IGORAD the owner of the indicator may not like it
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by JAkpayen(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2011
^^ Was it the same indi that you sent to me? You know that I've never really tested it yet. On what time frame do you use it?

wizecoder:

Aguiyi1.0 EA is available for testing , send your request to wizecoder@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2011
yeah it is
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by JAkpayen(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2011
aguiyi:

yeah it is

Does it repaint? I've only been using the currency meter indi and it's wonderful.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2011
Wizecoder, please how do I post an indicator I want to be coded into an EA?

Thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2011
keni:

Thanks
doesnt repaint a closed bar. the ea needs some adjustment but the ea is wonderful on mnaual trading though( gives me 6 over 10)

i need some open minds that we can put heads together and come up with something worth the while

keni:

Thanks
Nl does not accept mql, maybe we can talk to the mods
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jamace(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
Good idea here, OP. cool

I will be back.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
keni:

Thanks
explain your strategy here and send in the indicators to wizecoder@yahoo.com
Aguiyi
explain the strategy and the filter that you use to achieve the result eg time to trade,etc.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Concept(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
@wizecoder my strategy sent, I hope to hear from you soon.
ok BB, CCI, MACD Ichimoku span.

Chinkou span which is yellow penetrates Bollinger Bands from above (sell) or bottom (buy)
CCI above 100 already curve for sell & below -100 already curve for buy
MACD histogram below zero line for sell & MACD histogram above zero line for buy
works well with 5 minutes TF.

Magic fingers get it done & lets roll.

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
wizecoder:

explain your strategy here and send in the indicators to wizecoder@yahoo.com

hmmmm let me seeeeee,  its just a simple indicator that switches between buy and sell, it switches to the opposite direction once price touches it and vice versa. it follows the direction of price but doesnt change when price starts coming towards it, the moment price touches it, it close the current trade and starts following from the opposite direction.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
i use the ssa bro, i can send it to you too. if the indicator changes from red to blue i go long only if the ssa is above zero and vice visa

see attached pix

@keni
your system sounds like the bband stop, its a good indi

@concept
bro, less is better moreover some of those indis do the same thing
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2011
Concept:

@wizecoder my strategy sent, I hope to hear from you soon.
Please summarize your strategy and  make it on point then post it here so that other trader and programmers can  contribute, you only send custom indicators that are not on mt4 to my mail .
Happy piping bro.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by honeric01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2011
keni:

hmmmm let me seeeeee,  its just a simple indicator that switches between buy and sell, it switches to the opposite direction once price touches it and vice versa. it follows the direction of price but doesnt change when price starts coming towards it, the moment price touches it, it close the current trade and starts following from the opposite direction.

now, that's some robots you're looking for there. cool
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2011
aguiyi:

@keni
your system sounds like the bband stop, its a good indi

Maybe but the dude called it Chandelier
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2011
honeric01:

now, that's some robots you're looking for there. cool
Its extremely easy to trade manually, I got the indi as a Xmas gift from som guy I dont even know. He also gave me an indi that will allow you view candle formations in other time frames on the same chart without switching from the time frame you are viewing.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^^

interesting.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
Mr Wizecoder please let me know if you understand the startegy so I can fire the indicator to you
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Concept(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
@concept
bro, less is better moreover some of those indis do the same thing

@ aguiyi. What I have learnt is to confirm from different indicators before I place a trade that is exactly what I have done. I can read them well. Thanks for the observation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Allen Onyema And Egahaga Should Resign During The Fraud Trial To Save Air Peace / MTN Group CEO Dabengwa Resigns Over N1.04tn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.