Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,808 members, 7,898,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? (224 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Abort Nationwide Protest – Senate President Begs NLC, TUC / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by kYjelly2: 10:02pm On Jun 20
No protest, nothing, we just all let them buy those SUVs sha for 160M

I feel like shedding tears bro.

Imagine the Senator on Channels saying that "before became a Senator, that he had even bigger cars", then 10 seconds later, asking the interviewer how he expects him to get to work.

Bro they are fvking us in broad day light.

Not even an atom of love, or care in the hearts of these demons bruv.

WORLDS POOREST COUNTRY, BUYS ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST EXPENSIVE VEHICLES FOR IT'S LAWMAKERS, WHILE THE CITIZENS
STARVE

We need to protest in the Senate, take these guys out if necessary sef.

This is inhumane, heartless, callous... Oh my God, why?

https://x.com/OurFavOnlineDoc/status/1803751278113153122

1 Like

Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by vanbonattel: 10:11pm On Jun 20
You and who?
Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by chatinent: 10:17pm On Jun 20
Na so we dey see am.

Nigeria is done for.

1 Like

Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by helinues: 10:18pm On Jun 20
Labour party senators should lead the way
Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by kYjelly2: 10:22pm On Jun 20
chatinent:
Na so we dey see am.

Nigeria is done for.

It's sooooo sad men, almost ruined my night.

How wicked can people be? The guys was saying that Nigerian roads are bad, that's why they need 160 M vehicles, so what about the citizens that live with the bad roads everyday.

Bruh, all of the should be ended.

1 Like

Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by chatinent: 10:35pm On Jun 20
kYjelly2:

It's sooooo sad men, almost ruined my night.

How wicked can people be? The guys was saying that Nigerian roads are bad, that's why they need 160 M vehicles, so what about the citizens that live with the bad roads everyday.

Bruh, all of the should be ended.

The system has been designed to be like this forever, enriching the cabal.

Nigeria can never change.

1 Like

Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by kYjelly2: 10:39pm On Jun 20
chatinent:

Because we the followers can't agree on calling a spade a spade.

While some citizens may protest this, other citizens would launch a counter protest.

Tribe won't let us agree that what is bad is bad.

2 + 2 = 4(*)
(*) Answer depends on the tribe

It's sad. I'm going to sleep abeg. Don't wanna cry this night. I feel so powerless bruv.

Wishing I had super powers to mud all these guys one by one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by BossGerald: 11:57pm On Jun 20
helinues:
Labour party senators should lead the way

Apc senators wey be majority go do what?? Defending cluelessness no dey tire you?

Try get sense
Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by 9japride(m): 3:21am On Jun 21
chatinent:

[color=#006600][/color]

It's because of fake unity. Nobody has the country at heart. If each region managed themselves, they won't be able to do these nonsense.
Free oil money from south east and southern part of the country is sweet like sugar to those politicians and nairaland z@mbies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Every Going To Protest Senate Buying 160M Suvs For Themselves? by SoNature(m): 5:43am On Jun 21
Nigeria is just a crime scene where everyone is praying to get to the top so they can loot the resources of the land. Nobody will protest against them because everyone is hoping to be like them someday.

(1) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: Are there LGBT clauses in Samoa Agreement Nigeria signed? / The false propaganda that kept us where we are. / Naira Depreciation Escalates Manufactured Goods Imports 139% To N5.74trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.