Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,218 members, 7,894,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

$6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? (2356 Views)

‘stolen’ $6.2m: What Emefiele Told Us In Kuje Prison – Investigators / Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC / Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 5:54am On Jun 21
When the news first broke out, that former CBN gov orchestrated a heist using fake documents from presidency...i laughed! Is it the presidency that Emefiele has direct contact with or another presidency of the Ronu's dream? before you can spell Jack Robinson, the legendary cowards were all over the airwaves saying how Emefiele looted the CBN. Jim was hurriedly commissioned to find or create evidences where there is none that would nail the former governor. Jim however found none and communicated to the vindictive cl*wns. Soon after JIm was unceremonially decommissioned, and even accused of looting official vehicles.....what a vseless bunch of ediats.
I do not hold brief for Emeifele but I so much love his agricultural Intervention policies that favored a lot, like a lot of abokis and lots of Ronus and fewer persons from his Western Igbos, SS and SE. We all knew how Adamu and Bola got huge grants.

Now we it we all know and it's becoming clear that Asiwaju in a bid to get even with Emefiele whom he thought organized a policy that seems to favor transparent election and scaled down kidnapping, prior to 2023 elections, wants to get Emefiele by all means. carefully read the following investigations carried out by Asiwaju EFcc and Jim, you will quickly find out that No Where, I repeat, No where was Emefiele mentioned in any of these!

So I asked, are these Ronus that supports anything that comes from the stable of Asiwaju normal at all? I do not like Emefiele, just like I do not like any sycophant, but because I do not like Emefiele, reasons enough to assasinate his image, an image he built for more than 30 years....yes, while Asiwaju was running the streets of Chicago doing what US States & Justice Dept says he did, a pitiable front for dug dealers!

Read on please!

Documentation has exposed how the $6,230,000 in cash, allegedly taken from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on February 8, 2023, was divided.

A special presidential investigative team, headed by Jim Obaze, which examined the tenure of former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele, claimed that the $6.2 million was taken from the central bank’s vault under the pretense of paying election observers.

In court documents obtained by The Nation, investigators described the theft as an insider job, allegedly orchestrated primarily by CBN officials in collusion with two outsiders, identified as Adamu Abubakar and Imam Abubakar.

According to the documents, investigators alleged that Odoh Eric Ocheme, a personal assistant to Emefiele during his tenure as CBN Governor, received $3,730,000 from the funds, while the remaining $2,500,000 was divided among three other individuals.

Ocheme allegedly claimed that he needed to settle other interests within the central bank, which is why he received the majority share.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has charged Emefiele with complicity in the theft in a 20-count amended indictment filed at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), charges to which he has pleaded not guilty.

However, during a hearing in the case, a Deputy Director and Head of the Service Delivery Division of the CBN, Michael Onyeka Ogbu, confirmed the cash withdrawal from the apex bank’s Abuja branch, where he was in charge.

Testifying in the case on February 12, Ogbu stated that he authorized the payment after being convinced that it was approved by the relevant authorities.

Ogbu recalled that on February 8, 2023, there was a payment request addressed to the Abuja Branch Controller, a position he held at the time.

He said: “On that day the request for the payment of $6,230,000 was received in my office by my Office Assistant, who brought it to my attention.

“When I received the document, I found that it is from Banking Services Department.

“The Director, Banking Services signed the memo, and the content of the memo contained an instruction for the Branch Controller to pay the sum of $6,230,000 to a staff of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation , with the identity and the name of the person mentioned.

“The memo said the payment was for international election observers and that we should debit an account – Naira Forex Account – with the naira equivalent of $6,230,000.

“The memo also said that the money will be refunded in the second quarter of 2023 by the Federal Ministry of Finance. It went on to say ‘find attached the approval of the governor of the CBN for the payment.’

“The attachment had the approval of the governor of the CBN. It also had the approval of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the request letter from the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.”

Ogbu stated that after reviewing the documents and finding them satisfactory, he forwarded them to the Head of Business Services Unit for processing and payment.

On whether the money was eventually released, Ogbu said: “Payment was eventually made. The $6,230,000 was paid on the 8th of February 2023. The payment was in cash.”

According to court documents, it was revealed that certain beneficiaries invested their portion of the loot, valued at around ₦1.4 billion, in real estate, of which a portion has been reclaimed.

An affidavit filed at the Federal High Court in Abuja by a Deputy Superintendent of Police provided details of the investigators’ findings and the progress made so far in connection with an extradition charge against Adamu Abubakar, Imam Abubakar, and Odoh Eric Ocheme.

Adamu Abubakar, Imam Abubakar, and Ocheme are reportedly at large and believed to have fled the country, prompting extradition proceedings against them before the Federal High Court in Abuja.

The Deputy Superintendent of Police said: “We commenced investigation into the case and obtained copies of the withdrawal slip as well as the accompanying documents, Central Bank of Nigeria memos, dated 07/02/2023 and 31/01/2023 respectively, staff identity card of one Jibril Abubakar, letter dated 2/01/2023 purportedly written by Muhammadu Buhari to Boss Mustapha and letter dated 20/01/2023 purportedly written by Boss Mustapha to Mr Godwin Emafiele, which the Central Bank of Nigeria, Abuja Branch relied on in making the payment.

“Investigation at the office of the President as well as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation in the Stale House revealed that the letters purportedly written by Muhammadu Buhari and for Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) Boss Mustapha did not emanate from the offices respectively, while Jibril Abubakar, whose identity card was used to cash the money in question is not a staff of the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

“We watched the Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) footages of the 08/02/2023 being the day the money in question was cashed, and the payee (Jibril Abubakar) could not be identified by the staff of either the CBN or that of the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, where he falsely represented himself to be working.

“A further study of the Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) footage revealed that a staff of the Abuja Branch of the Central Bank of Nigeria, identified as Abdulmajeed Muhammad received the impostor (Jibril Abubakar) at the gate of the bank when he arrived on the fateful date: 08/02/2023.

“Abdulmajeed Muhammad was consequently arrested and in his statement made on 15/12/2023, he admitted helping the impostor into the Abuja Branch of the Central Bank of Nigeria, but claimed that he did that innocently, the impostor having been referred to him by Bashirudeen Maishanu; a Senior Staff of the CBN.

“Abdulmajeed Muhammad further revealed that prior to 08/02/2023 when the impostor came to cash the money in question, he (Abdulmajeed Muhammad) had been invited by Bashirudeen Maishanu to explain the procedure of public officials making cash withdrawal from the CBN as those persons claimed to be officials from the office of the SGF and that the then president had approved certain fund for official assignment.

“We visited Kuje Correctional Centre, where we interviewed Godwin Emefiele, who purportedly approved the memos authorising the payment, as then CBN and he denied seeing, talk less of approving such memos.

“We also arrested some concerned staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria, who denied any involvement in the crime, before we finally arrested Bashirudeen Maishanu, who corroborated the account of Abdulmajeed Muhammad and further confessed to have been involved in the crime which, according to him was perpetrated by himself and the first to third defendants/respondents – Adamu Abubakar, Imam Abubakar and Odoh Eric Ocheme.

“Bashiru Maishanu further confessed that himself, the first and second defendants/respondents (Adamu Abubakar and Imam Abubakar) shared the sum of $2,500,000.00 from the stolen money, while the third defendant/respondent (Odoh Eric Ocheme), being a fellow staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria, kept the balance of $3,730,000.00 claiming that he had other interests to settle in the CBN.

“Bashirudeen Maishanu further confessed that both himself, and the first and second defendants/respondents jointly invested the United States dollars equivalent of the sum of ₦1, 440,000,000.00 into real estate business of Afrolyk Global Ltd.

“The Managing Director of the said Afrolyk Ltd, Aminu Lawal has been arrested and he confirmed the investment by Bashirudeen Maishanu, Adamu Abubakar and Imam Abubakar, and already refunded the sum of $200 000 00 to the Special Investigator’s team as part of the money he (Aminu Lawal) received as part of the purported investment.

“Cash of about $400,000 00 has also been voluntarily returned by Bashiru Maishanu from part of his remaining share of the money in question.

“The money (the $6,230,000) was received in cash from the Central Bank at Nigeria and also shared in the same cash by the defendants/respondents and others, making it difficult to trace the monies without arresting the defendants/respondents.

“It was later revealed that the third defendant – Odoh Eric Ocheme – was the Personal Assistant to Godwin Emefiele as the CBN governor while the first and second defendants (Adamu Abubakar and Imam Abubakar) are businessmen and associates of Bashirudeen Maishanu.”

2 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by Parydelegate: 6:02am On Jun 21
Omo dem run Emeifele streetz....see looting under his nose.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by helinues: 6:07am On Jun 21
Some people would't mind to defend devil all in the name of hating this government

What a shame defending indefensible things.. Chronic hatred no be good thing oo

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by Justiceganduje: 6:11am On Jun 21
helinues:
Some people would't mind to defend devil all in the name of hating this government

Wanna waste today too?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by StreetFight: 6:11am On Jun 21
OP, if you don't go and concentrate on your life, you may just end up begging for food like those before you

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by helinues: 6:12am On Jun 21
StreetFight:
OP, if you don't go and concentrate on your life, you may just end up begging for food like those before you

Too late.

Na who dey beg on this forum if not them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by jodeci(m): 6:18am On Jun 21
helinues:

Are u jobless? asking because u litter nairaland with your anus originated comments. You are on every topic,this govt has not favoured you if you are this jobless.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by helinues: 6:26am On Jun 21
jodeci:

Are u jobless? asking because u litter nairaland with your anus originated comments. You are on every topic,this govt has not favoured you if you are this jobless.

How many threads have I been on that made you to reach that conclusion?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 6:39am On Jun 21
From the investigations carried out by Asiwaju EFCC & Jim Obazee, it appears Emefile has no clue of the heist. The abokis and maybe some few Ronu collaborators planned and executed the heist. And this is what Jim Obazee found, and after been pressure to indict Emefiele, and then manufacture evidence, he quit, refusing to do their bidding!

Big Shout out to Jim Obazee! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Less you forget, Godwin Emefiele is the singular reason why Asiwaju lost in so many places peole thought he would win, including Ronu's enclave where it's all about stomach infrastructures for vote!

Parydelegate:
Emeifele can't loot such amount without order from Presidency.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 6:41am On Jun 21
Please hellinus, do not derail this thread. We have an innocent man; Godwin Emefiele suffering untold hardship in Asiwaju gulag...... If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, or prove how Emefiele was part of the heist, just keep quiet and read comments. tankio!

helinues:

How many threads have I been on that made you to reach that conclusion?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by helinues: 6:45am On Jun 21
BigkokoRep:
Please hellinus, do not derail this thread. We have an innocent man; Godwin Emefiele suffering untold hardship in Asiwaju gulag...... If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, or prove how Emefiele was part of the heist, just keep quiet and read comments. tankio!

Emefiele is innocent.

Lobatan

How much was your share out of the money?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by RealityKings: 6:47am On Jun 21
Testifying in the case on February 12, Ogbu stated that he authorized the payment after being convinced that it was approved by the relevant authorities.
Ogbu recalled that on February 8, 2023, there was a payment request addressed to the Abuja Branch Controller, a position he held at the time.

He said: “On that day the request for the payment of $6,230,000 was received in my office by my Office Assistant, who brought it to my attention.
“When I received the document, I found that it is from Banking Services Department.

The Director, Banking Services signed the memo, and the content of the memo contained an instruction for the Branch Controller to pay the sum of $6,230,000 to a staff of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation , with the identity and the name of the person mentioned.

Of course Emefiele couldn't have pulled the heist alone. Also the heist didn't start in 2016, so if you count 2016 to 2023, you'd understand he is not innocent and was used as a funnel.

The question is, did the funnel benefit from the crime or not?

At the top no one is innocent then you must learn to cover your tracks with sense and not have run-ins with people wey pass you.
What's the sense in trying to drag presidential candidacy with people who knows he has gotten more than enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 6:48am On Jun 21
I know you will comment, and as usual, full thrash!

the investigation carried out by your Govt has made it's finding known. And no where was it stated, remotely that Emefiele was part of the heist, or you don't believe EFC led by egbon Olukayode again? The matter is in the court where real people, real evidences are called forth not jobless nairaland trolls or brainless Ronu's who believe anything and all things in the name of supporting the govt!

For your information, Emefiele has direct access to Buhari, knows Buhari, has Buhari's confidence. if he wants to loot, he's not that dumb like Asiwaju...this I know first hand!

That's why I believe the signature of the presidency was forged, and most of the approval for release of the money was dione in Emefile's back.

For now its an own goal to team Asiwaju!

helinues:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by helinues: 6:52am On Jun 21
BigkokoRep:

the investigation carried out by your Govt has made it's finding known. And no where was it stated, remotely that Emefiele was part of the heist, or you don't believe EFC led by egbon Olukayode again? The matter is in the court where real people, real evidences are called forth not jobless nairaland trolls or brainless Ronu's who believe anything and all things in the name of supporting the govt!

For your information, Emefiele has direct access to Buhari, knows Buhari, has Buhari's confidence. if he wants to loot, he's not that dumb like Asiwaju...this I know first hand!

That's why I believe the signature of the presidency was forged, and most of the approval for release of the money was dione in Emefile's back.

For now its an own goal to team Asiwaju!

Wondering why you are struggling to defend yourself.

I said some people wouldn't mind to defend devil just because of their hatred for this government.

What's the shalaye for now?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by RealityKings: 6:54am On Jun 21
BigkokoRep:

So why are funds and properties of Mr Emefiele's being forfeited to the federal government if he is innocent?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 6:57am On Jun 21
I may want to agree with you, but I don't think Emefiele could stoop so low to run a $6.2M which would involve a security man at the gate! Read the evidences and make informeed decisions.

RealityKings:

Of course Emefiele couldn't have pulled the heist alone. Also the heist didn't start in 2016, so if you count 2016 to 2023, you'd understand he is not innocent and was used as a funnel.

The question is, did the funnel benefit from the crime or not?

2 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:01am On Jun 21
Those are interim forfeitures, which has a long way to go!. Wait lets see if a final forfeiture would be given based what egbon Olukayode presents in the court.

I can wager that, just like the hoax that Emefiele stole $6.2M has been thrashed by the investigations and reports carried out by JIm Obazee, so also, the application for final forfeiture would be thrashed.

The only way the govt stand a 10% chance of convicting Emefiele, is via "Negligient of Duties" for not been prudent enough to check mate subordinates who stole from the CBN....but with this who is free among these current tiefs leading Nigeria?

RealityKings:

So why are funds and properties of Mr Emefiele's being forfeited to the federal government if he is innocent?

2 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:06am On Jun 21
keep your shalaye to your self.

No wonder people do ask if you are normal!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Maybe some childhood trauma, a deadbeat dad who left the poor mom to run some ogi hustle.....

The Govt you supports, defends on empty stomach has made it's investigation known. And no where did these people who we have on cameras, real people mentioned emefiele. in my opinion the heist was carried out by middle and low cadre Abokis & Ronus...as na una full there, including a security maiguard, you hellinus saw and read all these, and still has the temerity to post thrash!

Go get a jobb, it will help solve your childhood trauma done by a deadbeat dad!

helinues:

Wondering why you are struggling to defend yourself.

I said some people wouldn't mind to defend devil just because of their hatred for this government.

What's the shalaye for now?

6 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by RealityKings: 7:08am On Jun 21
BigkokoRep:
I may want to agree with you, but I don't think Emefiele could stoop so low to run a $6.2M which would involve a security man at the gate! Read the evidences and make informeed decisions

Maybe he doesn't have to stoop anyway, all he needs is to sit down comfortably and sign away like a Dollar man wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:12am On Jun 21
Hahaha...... In real court, nobody give or remembers a nairaland trolls like you!

if you have information, egbon Olukayade would be happy to receive it from you!.

Olukayode and Jim Obazee has done their bit...their investigations did not mentioned anywhere, that Emefiele was the culprit, otherwise they'd have to prove it...

Now, this is why, even Asiwaju can not help people like you because critical reasoning is something lacking! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

helinues:

Emefiele is innocent.

Lobatan

How much was your share out of the money?

5 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by RealityKings: 7:14am On Jun 21
BigkokoRep:

I can wager that, just like the hoax that Emefiele stole $6.2M has been thrashed by the investigations and reports carried out by JIm Obazee, so also, the application for final forfeiture would be thrashed.

What are you willing to wager? Let's do that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:15am On Jun 21
I can excuse the higher agberos like Oluomo dem etc because they reap from the Govt, but these nairaland residents...tufiakwaaaa!

On empty stomach, they are standing on Asiwaju dead manhood!

jodeci:

4 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:17am On Jun 21
Nairaland has no escrow.... or would you be willing to put in Escrow in Rwanda or Europe....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I get real, hard facts from sources, including Ronus too!

RealityKings:

What are you willing to wager? Let's do that

2 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:19am On Jun 21
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omo I believe you have done your own investigations and they are more accurate than that done by EFCC & Jim Obazee, oya forward march to court to tender your evidence

RealityKings:

Maybe he didn't have to stoop anyway, all he needs is sit down comfortably and signing away like a Dollar man wink

1 Like

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:21am On Jun 21
See this old jobless man.....

how far about the eggs, I hear you don add am too!

helinues:

Too late.

Na who dey beg on this forum if not them.

4 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:23am On Jun 21
People who has plan don't waste days & time, but this one, no plan, no ambition, no nothing because he don old. Even grab & run job during elections, he no reach he hand!

Justiceganduje:
Wanna waste today too?

4 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:26am On Jun 21
Hahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... look them closely, you will see that they are the ones impersonating abokis to scam people. I recently busted blacknp. no worry I go get your time very soon! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

StreetFight:

1 Like

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by mrvitalis(m): 7:28am On Jun 21
helinues:

Says someone that spends everyday defending Buhari and Tinubu for the past 9 years?

You guys hypocrisy stinks

5 Likes

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by RealityKings: 7:29am On Jun 21
BigkokoRep:
Nairaland has no escrow.... or would you be willing to put in Escrow in Rwanda or Europe....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I get real, hard facts from sources, including Ronus too!

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by BigkokoRep: 7:41am On Jun 21
are you gamed? grin grin grin grin grin grin

[quote author=RealityKings post=130583571][/quote]
Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by RealityKings: 7:43am On Jun 21
BigkokoRep:
are you gamed? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you sure you have money? I don't want to inconvenience you o grin

1 Like

Re: $6.2M CBN Loot, So Godwin Emiefele Was Innocent Afterall? What A Shame? by aguluobi: 7:51am On Jun 21
This thread shows many obidient ipob are sick in the head because I'd not how can nay one explain Emefiele innocence with certain criminals in the CBN he head cashing out $2 million plus in cash with flasify paperwork right under his nose ?

So no important security check is carried out by the entire line of bureaucracy to authenticate order from the federal government before releasing such amount even in cash not just transfer.

So I can also falsify papers to cash out $2 million dollars from the CBN and it will be aid to me in cash ?!

BigkokoRep:
When the news first es of Bashirudeen Maishanu.”

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Wants All Candidates To Contest / Miracle Bank Crashes, Depositors' Money Trapped, Operators Vanish / Soludo: Poverty Is A 'Northern phenomenom'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.