Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 (800 Views)

Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by kYjelly2: 1:35pm On Jun 21
chai grin

Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has revealed she begged the wife of her husband’s running mate, Hajia Nana Shettima, for N2 million on Wednesday.

Oluremi said this to counter the belief of many who felt the family was wealthy and that her husband was popular because of money.

Oluremi, a former Lagos Senator, said this on Thursday, during a town hall meeting with People Living With Disabilities in Abuja.

“When they say he has the money of the world, I just wonder. Mrs Shettima knows that I begged her just to give me N2m yesterday,” she said.
https://punchng.com/i-begged-shettimas-wife-for-n2m-oluremi-tinubu/

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by eguni: 1:43pm On Jun 21
The every reason even professors dump their skills for Politics.

1 Like

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by Sunofgod(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21
She'll say na gifts

2 Likes

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by Obainoman6: 1:51pm On Jun 21
U be thief o You be thief, helinues akpa amu nna gi!

4 Likes

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by pyyxxaro: 1:52pm On Jun 21
What God cannot do does not exist 😒

1 Like

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by RenaissanceGuy: 1:57pm On Jun 21
I'm not a fan of hers, but everybody knew that she was talking about new naira notes in the Emefiele era where people were buying cash to spend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by BigkokoRep: 2:01pm On Jun 21
A well timed Note to all jobless Rous hoping to cash out from Asiwaju! Even aunt Remi dey observe the Obidient No shishi Policy in exchange for support! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kYjelly2:
chai grin

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by paramakina202: 2:08pm On Jun 21
Lagos state money they stole.

1 Like

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by CharleyBright(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21
1 chance Family running 10 chance govt.

1 Like

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by GreenxGreen: 2:15pm On Jun 21
This people can lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abeg ! Madam don play wayo wayo politicians Talk with ordinary citizens senses !
Haba !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by muyico(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21
Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by LadyExcellency: 2:37pm On Jun 21
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm not a fan of hers, but everybody knew that she was talking about new naira notes in the Emefiele era where people were buying cash to spend.

So VP's wife is the person who got the cash?

6 Likes

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21
Na agbado people she dey tell say she borrowed 2million last year not reasonable Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21
Someone that supplies diesel for almost all the parastatals in lagos, a former senator representing lagos from 2011-2023 na him dey borrow 2million? Well some Sophisticated morons did actually believed her. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by ATEAMS: 6:00pm On Jun 21
Doings on our common wealth
Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by Mbanda(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21
kYjelly2:
chai grin

helinues and co. Will turn a blind eye to this.

Hypocrites full APC

1 Like

Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by Cassandraloius: 11:28pm On Jun 21
Lies from the pit of hell, thieves!
Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by BossGerald: 11:40pm On Jun 21
RenaissanceGuy:

Ordinary people were buying cash but remi tinubu a senator then was begging for cash?

You see how stewpid one looks when they defend rubbish
Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by princepeter566: 11:42pm On Jun 21
Even tinubu begged me for urgent 2k last year
Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by LagosSuperStar: 11:44pm On Jun 21
What God cannot do does not exists. Some times we might be stranded and need others to help us out. Madam Remi got the same needed help.

I am also seeking for help.
I am also going through health challenges and it has affected my chances of getting a reasonable job for a while now.
Also I have son although he does not live with me for the time being because I have not been able to cater for the two of us well enough, I still have to sort some of his bills once in a while as the father. I made a post about my son in 2021 https://www.nairaland.com/6632320/son-too-shy

I'm really struggling to make ends meet.
Please even if I pray to God from morning till night, it is still humans he is going to send.

My email is 1000capacityk@gmail.com
Re: Last Year, Remi Tinubu Said She Begged For 2 Million. Today She Donated $100,000 by sIfioksq: 12:14am On Jun 22
Na only Jagaban fit save Naija, no be today, no be tomorrow, but forever!

(1) (Reply)

Allow President Tinubu Complete Eight Years - Shehu Sani Advices / Al Qaeda Suspects Arrested In Nigeria: Police / Liberia: Big Steps Taken Toward Debt Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.