Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa (2094 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Pis From Celebrity Studded Tinsel Charity Ball Held Yesterday At Oriental Hotel / Photos From Sammie Okposo's Wife Celebrity-studded Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa by tolutara: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
smiley Thought I'd share this Nigerian reunion event with NLanders. Especially this ones based in the US, UK and Canada.

This event is creating some crazy buzz right now ( I am hearing some big Boys and Girls are going to be there, celebrities I mean) especially if you trying get a mini vacation while mingling with other Nigerians.

The event is for next year May 25th - 28th 2012.

Anyway the website address for the event is www.nigerianusvifestival.com. check it out

I would love to know who is coming so i can meet some Nlanders live as will be there
Re: Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa by tolutara: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
some photos of the Americas Caribbean. Good News, u are still in the US.

Re: Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa by tolutara: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
Another Photo but go to the website for more details

Re: Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa by BootyOnMe: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2011
No thanks!
Not innnarested in meeting any NL.
Waste of time and energy!
Just post ya shyte, so we can read 'em!

Vacation for 2012 already planned for South Africa-Austrialia. kiss
Re: Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa by tolutara: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
sad It will be nice to see Nlander joo. But most would prolly not identify themselves.
Re: Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa by tolutara: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
Re: Celebrity Studded Nigerian Reunion On The Island Of St Thomas, Usa by tolutara: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
update: this was tweeted by the Nigerian US Virgin Islands Reunion festival on twitter this morning

tweeet tweet.Reg begins today 1st 20 Individual registration gets 1 day car rental free!! Yes I said Freee. www.nigerianusvifestival.com to register

Coming with friends? group registration is the way! 1st 20 group registration gets 1 hotel night free.yes free www.nigerianusvifestival.com. it's on!!

(1) (Reply)

Muna Dressed In A Revealing Birthday Dress / Latest Picture Of Mercy Aigbe / Tiger Woods Offers Ex-wife $200 Million To Remarry Him,she Asks 4 More $350M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.