Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Names You Call Your Pet? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Names You Call Your Pet? (2473 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by PrincessB1(f): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2014
lonelydora: Persie and Tito. Btw, why do Nigerians regard Dogs as pet? What about other animals?
I wonder oundecided What abt fowl?
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Husky, Shiba, Bruce and Django. They are Rottweilers (Dogs)
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by haulagehandlers(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2014
lonelydora: Persie and Tito. Btw, why do Nigerians regard Dogs as pet? What about other animals?
I wonder too oh,back to topic: i have a pet monkey named chucho, cute little devil.
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2014
I have a Cute dog and I call her Chelsea.. Don't get me wrong... I hate chelsea FC but I like the name so I call my Dog chelsea smiley
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2014
I call mine TOY because she looks like a toy
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Cat: Annie
We've had her since she was a kitten, and she's absolutely gorgeous. The previous owners are responsible for the lame*ss name btw
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by zeb04(f): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2014
I call him Antonio guerra
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by donifez(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2014
My present dog is called bullet,and it is living up to the name.
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by JEITO: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Hitler, Vlad and Stalin undecided
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by Godfullsam(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2014
I call mine A Pe Ceeeee grin
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by JEITO: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2014
JohnnySarz: I have a Cute dog and I call her Chelsea.. Don't get me wrong... I hate chelsea FC but I like the name so I call my Dog chelsea smiley
why on earth will you hate Chelsea fc? Nobody hates chelsea, most people are just ashamed of admitting their admiration for the club..

#the most unique club on earth
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by Freeopod(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Mine goes with the name SPY
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by Godspearl(f): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mine is Bebe a boerboel..use to have a local dog called Randy
Re: Names You Call Your Pet? by AdelokikiMr(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2014
My Samoyed I call her Spacey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby / The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou / Very Cute 3 Month Old Lhasa Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.