Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1147572 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I don’t speak it, my mum is half northern but I don’t know much about that side
I was already envying you, lol, that you speak half Yoruba, quarter Igbo, and now semi-quarter Hausa cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
ToyinDipo:

I was already envying you, lol, that you speak half Yoruba, quarter Igbo, and now semi-quarter Hausa cheesy
Lool where did Igbo come from? cheesy

Sweet sounding language though ^.^
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool where did Igbo come from? cheesy

Sweet sounding language though ^.^
Don't tell me you don't understand a bit of Igbo cheesy
Yes it is, I learnt a few words and sentences in Hausa when I was serving in the north
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Don't tell me you don't understand a bit of Igbo cheesy
Yes it is, I learnt a few words and sentences in Hausa when I was serving in the north
I know ‘Ego’

Does that count? grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Liposure:
ya na da kyau
Lol you speak it?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
ibkayee:

I know ‘Ego’

Does that count? grin
Haha, it count lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Haha, it count lipsrsealed grin
grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ibkayee:
Lol you speak it?
i'm still a learner. 2 graduate soon

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TheSourcerer: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dyt , wanna know what you're listening to wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Dyt , wanna know what you're listening to wink

Non but I got a song in my head

Only girl by Rihanna
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TheSourcerer: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dyt:

Non but I got a sing in my head

Only girl by Rihanna

Okay I'll listen to Rihanna's album for some hours ♥️♥️
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kaycee125: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fine girl wink
ibkayee:

grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
kaycee125:
Fine girl wink
kaycee125 my friend help me bro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Iceyjayz: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
purplecoco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE-bnWqLqxE
I keep letting you back in How can I explain myself (I don't understand why) As painful as this thing has been I just can't be with no one else
See, I know what we've got to do You let go and I'll let go too 'Cause no one's hurt me more than you And no one ever will
No matter how I think we grow You always seem to let me know It ain't workin' It ain't workin' And when I try to walk away You'd hurt yourself to make me stay This is crazy This is crazy cry
Care for me, care for me I know you care for me There for me, there for me Said you'd be there for me Cry for me, cry for me You said you'd die for me Give to me, give to me Why won't you live for me? embarassed
What's this nonsense
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TheSourcerer: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
DriggityDre:

Mad. I listen to Dax too. This is one of my best, bruh.

Some other ones I listen to;
- She Cheated Again
- Last Words
- The Slim Shady Remix

I really like the guy's somewhat unique style. His mentor is EMINƎM.
good news he's Nigerian !!

Aries too haha
Dyt LordReed hopefullandlord CyberEBOLA CAPSLOCKED palehair Bojack

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by TheSourcerer: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Oceni(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Your Presence Is Heaven / Israel & New Breed

Who is like You Lord in all the earth?
Matchless love and beauty, endless worth
Nothing in this world can satisfy
'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry

Your presence is heaven to me
Oh God, Your presence is heaven to me

You are the treasure of my heart
Treasure of my heart and of my soul
In my weakness you are merciful
Redeemer of my past and present wrongs
Holder of my future days to come

God, Your presence is heaven to me
There's nothing like Your presence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by drunkpunk(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
my jam

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dyt:

Only girl by Rihanna
u just remind me of onana whats my name. same year same album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Liposure: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dyt:

Only girl by Rihanna
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dyt(f): 1:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Liposure:

I loved this song so much that my lil nephew calls me oh na na girl
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 4:00am On Jul 01, 2020
In Moments Like These - Maranatha! Music

In moments like these I sing out a song
I sing out a love song to Jesus
In moments like these I lift up my hands
I lift up my hands to the Lord

Singing I love You, Lord
Singing I love You, Lord
Singing I love You, Lord
I love You

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Eben - Shepherd Of My Soul

Worthy is Your name
Shepherd of my Soul
Holy is Your name
Shepherd of my Soul
Faithful is Your name
Shepherd of my Soul

Righteous is Your name
Shepherd of my Soul

For Your word will never fail
And on this I stand secure
You fulfilled every promise of Your word
All my past You rolled away
You remember sins no more
Shepherd of my Soul

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RayMcBlue(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RayMcBlue(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Dead Man Walking - Jeremy Camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4ufekHjeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by canampianomatah: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Oceni:
Your Presence Is Heaven / Israel & New Breed

Who is like You Lord in all the earth?
Matchless love and beauty, endless worth
Nothing in this world can satisfy
'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry

Oh God, Your presence is heaven to me

You are the treasure of my heart
Treasure of my heart and of my soul
In my weakness you are merciful
Redeemer of my past and present wrongs
Holder of my future days to come

God, Your presence is heaven to me
There's nothing like Your presence

God has been so good to me
I can't deny it https://mp3.tropeband.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kaycee125: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dababy - Rockstar
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RayMcBlue(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (1214) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.