Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1153889 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by brainhack(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Aim for the Moon - Pop Smoke ft Quavo

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 2:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Miye Ruwe - Frank Edwards

You're the God of awesome wonder
Heaven and earth they bow to worship you
Who can compare your awesomeness?
Who can compare your faithfulness?

Lion of the tribe of Judah
You are the most high, yeah
Creator of the universe
You are the most high

Now, help me sing my song
Ogene Doh uh oh
I lift my hands to you
Miye Ruwe, Miye Ruwe
Take it all, take it all
Ogene Doh uh oh oh ohh
Halloweth be your name
Miye Ruwe, Miye Ruwe (uh uh)

Miye Ruwe ehhhh, Miye Ruwe
Miye Ruwe uh
Miye Ruwe ehh, Miye Ruwe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Michael W Smith - The Wonderful Cross

When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of Glory died
My richest gain I count but loss
And pour contempt on all my pride

See from His head His hands His feet
Sorrow and love flow mingled down
Did e'er such love and sorrow meet
Or thorns compose so rich a crown

Oh the wonderful cross
Oh the wonderful cross
Bids me come and die and find
That I may truly live

Oh the wonderful cross
Oh the wonderful cross
All who gather here
By grace draw near
And bless your name

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ddg- givenchy

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Oceni(f): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fresh Outpouring / Kim Walker-Smith

Renew us in this day
Just like You said You would
Your Word is not in vain
Our hearts reaching heavenward

Fresh outpouring
Tear the fabric open
Come, Jesus come
Breath of heaven
Nothing left unshaken
We long for more
We need a fresh outpouring
Unleash a fresh outpouring

As temporary fades
Let glory invade this earth
Your power on display
Our eyes looking heavenward

Fresh outpouring
Tear the fabric open
Come, Jesus come
Breath of heaven
Nothing left unshaken
We long for more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
chic2pimp:

Trusssss.....Proper Piss take kmt.

LOOOL not even still grin. Though I must admit I was a massive Fan of BBUK in my much younger days(years 2004-06 were the best years). Not only did I watch the 1hr highlight show on Channel 4 on the regs, I also used to watch the various spin offs shows like Big Brother's Little Brother, Big Brother's Big Mouth and Big Brother's Bits on the side. So yh a Fanatic way back grin

Also lest I forget, I was in Naij with my parents when the first ever series of BBA aired in 2003 so I caught the Middle to the end of that series(Bayo,Cherise,Gaetano and Abby). I haven't followed it since then though.
I only used to watch the 1 hour highlights, funnily enough I was going through old BBUK clips the other day lol do you remember Charley Uchea? Lmao

I’ve never watch BBAfrica before sha, first time watching the Nigerian one was the year Efe won
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
ibkayee:

I only used to watch the 1 hour highlights, funnily enough I was going through old BBUK clips the other day lol do you remember Charley Uchea? Lmao

I’ve never watch BBAfrica before sha, first time watching the Nigerian one was the year Efe won

Eisssshhhh what do you know about Charley? Her and Chanelle's fights were Legendary. She made that series.

Yh that was the only African series I followed properly. It was decent still. Btw I see you are now following the new series. From what you've seen thus far, is it any good?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
chic2pimp:

Eisssshhhh what do you know about Charley? Her and Chanelle's fights were Legendary. She made that series.

Yh that was the only African series I followed properly. It was decent still. Btw I see you are now following the new series. From what you've seen thus far, is it any good?
Lool yeah Chanelle too. There was this other girl that said the N word and got kicked out lol

It’s not bad so far, standard entertainment. It’s early days sha
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kushercain: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool yeah Chanelle too. There was this other girl that said the N word and got kicked out lol

It’s not bad so far, standard entertainment. It’s early days sha

Chanelle and Her Man It's not you it's me Ziggy grin. Loool that's Emily. I actually remember most of the Housemates from 2002-2009( 2003 is the worst series ever. )hahaha. Btw you need to check out Charley on Insta as She looks totally different. She is practically unrecognisable.

Kl kl....I hear people parring Kiddwaya's and Vee 's apparently fake british accents. I need reports on those two yh grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
chic2pimp:

Chanelle and Her Man It's not you it's me Ziggy grin. Loool that's Emily. I actually remember most of the Housemates from 2002-2009( 2003 is the worst series ever. )hahaha. Btw you need to check out Charley on Insta as She looks totally different. She is practically unrecognisable.

Kl kl....I hear people parring Kiddwaya's and Vee 's apparently fake british accents. I need reports on those two yh grin
I saw her recent pictures and I agree that she looks unrecognisable, I think she got a nose job

Their accents don’t sound fake to me lol, the Vee girl code switches a lot and probably has a thick twang from being around a lot of Nigerians, Kidwayya travelled around a lot apparently. But I don’t get fake vibes from their accents
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
ibkayee:

I saw her recent pictures and I agree that she looks unrecognisable, I think she got a nose job

Their accents don’t sound fake to me lol, the Vee girl code switches a lot and probably has a thick twang from being around a lot of Nigerians, Kidwayya travelled around a lot apparently. But I don’t get fake vibes from their accents

She has done a lot more than just a nose job. Her complexion is at least 2 shades lighter plus the rather obvious protruding bum bum.

I have done some research and apparently Vee was born and bred in London. If that is the case, then no way is She faking it. Unless She spent a significant amount of time in Naij, I doubt the twang would be that thick unless She is telling porkies. Slight yes thick I doubt. Code switching just might be what She is doing.

Kiddaway's parents sent Him away to a Uk boarding school at the age of 6 so His might be different. His twang might have come as a result of Him spending as much time in the Uk as He did Naij. He probably went Home during Christmas, Summertime and maybe some half terms too. Any videos btw?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
chic2pimp:

She has done a lot more than just a nose job. Her complexion is at least 2 shades lighter plus the rather obvious protruding bum bum.

I have done some research and apparently Vee was born and bred in London. If that is the case, then no way is She faking it. Unless She spent a significant amount of time in Naij, I doubt the twang would be that thick unless She is telling porkies. Slight yes thick I doubt. Code switching just might be what She is doing.

Kiddaway's parents sent Him away to a Uk boarding school at the age of 6 so His might be different. His twang might have come as a result of Him spending as much time in the Uk as He did Naij. He probably went Home during Christmas, Summertime and maybe some half terms too. Any videos btw?
Her nose was the main thing I noticed sha, she definitely got other things done, she was a riot grin

We're not allowed to post videos on Nland anymore lol those people are tightening up on copyrights etc. To watch it check out Lordjb's link

Don't quote the Lordjb part btw, will remove once you've seen it tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
chic2pimp

Don't quote my last post lol the antispambot may ban you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VickyRotex(f): 1:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Sparrows - Cory Asbury

The sparrow's not worried about tomorrow, or the troubles to come
The lily’s not thinking about the seasons, the drought or the flood
A tree that's planted by the water, isn't phased by the fire
So why should I be?

Cause You take good care of me
You take good care of me
You know what I need before I even ask a thing
And You hold me in Your hands
With a kindness that never ends
I'm carried in Your love no matter what the future brings
Yeah, You take good care of me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bartork(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2020
cool
aelai:
Michael W Smith - The Wonderful Cross

When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of Glory died
My richest gain I count but loss
And pour contempt on all my pride

See from His head His hands His feet
Sorrow and love flow mingled down
Did e'er such love and sorrow meet
Or thorns compose so rich a crown

Oh the wonderful cross
Oh the wonderful cross
Bids me come and die and find
That I may truly live

Oh the wonderful cross
Oh the wonderful cross
All who gather here
By grace draw near
And bless your name

Michael Smith

One man I love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:
cool

Michael Smith

One man I love

Yeah... I love him too cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aelai: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Elevation Worship - Raised To Life

Precious compassion that pours
From the wounds that have won our salvation
Sin was strong but the Savior is stronger
Come let us worship Him

Great was the debt that we owed
And how high was the price of our healing
Paid in full by the One who is worthy
Come let us worship Him

Raised to life with Christ the Savior
In His name a new creation
Now our song will rise
Adoring Christ the Lord

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kushercain: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HossanaDonHozzy: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
I'm listening to the latest song "Prayer Request" by Victor AD and Patoranking. Stream via:-
https://infozer.com/victor-ad-prayer-request-ft-patoranking/

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wiz khalifa - see you again ft Charlie path
In honour of Paul walker.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Song: The Street feat. Snoop Dogg
Artist: Westside Connection
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Song: Tai Chi
Artist: Killah Priest
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Song: Doggy Dogg World
Artist: Snoop Dogg

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Song: Walk
Artist: Young M.A
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Song: Famous
Artist: 21 Savage

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Song: The Way I Am
Artist: Eminem

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Song: Anything
Artist: Jay-Z

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Song: The 7 Crowns of God
Artist: Killah Priest

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.