Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152868 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
please I just remembered a song and I want to download it but I can't remember the artist or the song title,,,,, the song goes like this

note : not accurate tho

eh na the wey sabi ooo remixxxx
your style na your style oo mek you show own
my style na my style oo mek I show my own

ori otipop padi mi,,,,, bla bla
oga taka rara yeye

then some part of it was like "I dey see danger danger wahala dey" part of p square song danger was sample in it

I hope this will help in identifying it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JhimmySpark(m): 1:24am On Dec 15, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
please I just remembered a song and I want to download it but I can't remember the artist or the song title,,,,, the song goes like this

note : not accurate tho

eh na the wey sabi ooo remixxxx
your style na your style oo mek you show own
my style na my style oo mek I show my own

ori otipop padi mi,,,,, bla bla
oga taka rara yeye

then some part of it was like "I dey see danger danger wahala dey" part of p square song danger was sample in it

I hope this will help in identifying it
.. The artist name is Sabi song title is Style.. There is also the remix of the song featuring Oritsefemi.. Evergreen song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2020
JhimmySpark:
.. The artist name is Sabi song title is Style.. There is also the remix of the song featuring Oritsefemi.. Evergreen song
wow thanks alot bro,,,, off to download
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PatBateman: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Ça plane pour moi by Plastic Bertrand

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PatBateman: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2020
PatBateman:
Ça plane pour moi by Plastic Bertrand
Here's the link, it's a french song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDHjeiys3a0&list=PLpavIx0xtuWGy6wJ_dJwA0n_n-dZTM0sk&index=5
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by budaatum: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Heard of Rema for the first time today. He was featured on Channel 4

Nigerian musician Rema now making political waves
By Kiran Moodley

He’s become one of the biggest names in Afropop with a huge following across Africa. Nigerian superstar Rema is now making political waves.

His latest song Peace of Mind reflects on a difficult year for the world, and for his homeland, especially the popular movement that’s taken to the streets.
https://www.channel4.com/news/nigerian-musician-rema-now-making-political-waves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNR7F3AuIhY
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RuggedSniper: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
I have some time out now from work to scale back, relax
and vibe!

I'm listening right now to a remix... drums roll wink
Ibk feat Georgeo [RuggedSniper]

Ibkayee
Lyrics: "Rap Attempt... Brrr"

My name is IBK
I like to eat hay
I party everyday (giggles)
Ehm... Baby (giggles)
I'm really, really grey...
No that's a lie
I don't know why
I look into the sky (giggles)
I like meat pie (giggles) (giggles)

You, Ibk, are heading for a Grammy... one woman "rap army"... LOL
You have a fantastic accent, but your sexy giggles
UNNERVED me though... lol

Georgeo [RuggedSniper]... Rapping
**scratching the turntable**

Yo! Check mic one... two

This is the stimulating remix...
Rise like the legendary Phoenix
No gimmicks

From the hip-hop crew
Now here's the cue

Ibk... Black coffee, no sugar, no cream

My cute nerd, sexy, Ibk
A member of the British-Nigerian community
Now this is the whole purpose of unity

My cute nerd, beautiful, Ibk
A member of the British-Yoruba community
Now this is the whole purpose of immunity

Sitting on the bay
Today is D-Day

We're here to school you
Woo you
Not to fool you

This is very clinical
Truely Subliminal...
That's word!

Time for some Pina colada. grin

Alright, I'm outta here.
Ibkayee check your mail
when you see this.
XO

©Dec 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RuggedSniper: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is one of my all-time classics from the golden era of hip-hop
and R&B that I listened to from the 1980s right into the 1990s.
Enjoy... as I "put this tape in"... from 1990. Good Times!!

It's a cover version of a 1971 evergreen classic done by Chi-Lites!

Enjoy the feeling...

MC Hammer - Have You Seen Her (Good Quality)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dyt8xICiqU
Released: March 16, 1990
Recorded: 1989

Ibkayee this is for you... welcome to me lyrical
world of old school classics. wink If you like
this say... Yippee!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
Lol I should be telling you same thing. You’ve been on and off lately. How have you been ?
Just been a bit busy my dear. Are you done with school? smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2020
RuggedSniper
Lol cool songs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 1:03am On Dec 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tariphex: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hey guys guess what.
Omah lay just launched his music video "Godly" going viral on YouTube
No need to go long searching I already did the work for you just click the link below
https:///PGSGzk
Vip's only
Share if you love omah lay
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Yanni - Deliverance
BTS - Mic Drop
Ugh
Daechwita

Simi - No Longer Beneficial
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by emitope: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Shofukan by Snarky Puppy.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jerryogoro(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2020
listen to this foreign mixtape:https://ouo.io/I5u79d
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by preachersticker: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Music Promotion / Promote Your Music
All Upcoming and well known Music Artiste, one of the best place to promote your music to a Worldwide audience is Sticker Fm Radio Station www.stickerfm.com
They play and Promote music 24 hours nonstop on their Radio Station, as they Play all genre of music everyday.
incase you would want to contact Stickerfm Radio, you can always do so via call or whatsapp as they respond faster, Sticker Fm Radio Station Number is +2348076335972

Music Listeners / Music Lovers / Radio Listeners
Music Lovers can also Listen to fresh and latest Music on Stickerfm Radio Station www.stickerfm.com 24 hours for their listening pleasure.
Thanks
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Just been a bit busy my dear. Are you done with school? smiley
Yesss maami. I’ believe you good. Merry Christmas in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by teddymorrison: 2:47am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ddimson: 2:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Can't stop listening to this song!

http://extrecey.com/7Ne7
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ajuTaHBtM

I love Christmas! Cooking and dancing to this wonderful Christmas song. The house smells of food. Family is gathering.

Happy Christmas peeps. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Konkoja: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ajuTaHBtM

I love Christmas! Cooking and dancing to this wonderful Christmas song. The house smells of food. Family is gathering.

Happy Christmas peeps. smiley

Family gathering? Stay safe dear, COVID-19 is real and raging.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hathor5(f): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Konkoja:

Family gathering? Stay safe dear, COVID-19 is real and raging.

Thank you. This is very kind of you. smiley We have rules and regulations on how many people can meet and we have been isolating for the last week as much as we possibly could. Also the family is split in different places this year. cry But at least my bro will be here. smiley

Take care! And I wish you a very merry Christmas no matter where you are and how you celebrate this year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.