Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1153999 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Keith Urban - Tonight I Wanna Cry.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hpk(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Major Lazer - Be Together feat Wild Belle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hpk(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Alkaline - Gone Away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7sQQEJQBQ4
Pandora.
mi fi relate to di lyrics. i appreciate my life!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2015
hpk:

mi fi relate to di lyrics. i appreciate my life!!!

Yh. Had to track down the lyrics to fully understand it, but its good.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Neo, I got rear-ended by a speeding tailgater just prior to the holiday. Minus some mild whiplash, no one was seriously hurt, but my car was totaled af. We took a little holiday vacation to my personal double-fecta, Vegas and Cali, to get away from it all - the collision, the weather, etc, and spend time with family and friends, but I'm honestly starting to think that if I don't leave this state, I'm going to end up dying on its' roads. I kept matter-of-factly saying so day of the accident, inadvertently and unwittingly scaring loved ones, because of the shock and painful memory of past accidents. But, I mean, it seems even the slightest, incremental change in weather unearths a particularly reckless driving streak in the folks here.

When I used to work the ED, a light drizzle would result in far too many critical patients to make sense. I'm OK now, tho. My "luck" holds still and everything's fine. I hope you find yourself in the best of health.

I'm good my dear , I was a little worried about you knowing you're usually not this absent online. Sorry about your car but I'm glad you're okay , I hope the holiday break brought some form of relief ( and release if I may say so ). You're good , just steer away from danger and no harm should befall you ( I know you can take care of yourself ). Have a great season.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Make it rain ::: Ed Sheeran

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I'm good my dear , I was a little worried about you knowing you're usually not this absent online. Sorry about your car but I'm glad you're okay , I hope the holiday break brought some form of relief ( and release if I may say so ). You're good , just steer away from danger and no harm should befall you ( I know you can take care of yourself ). Have a great season.

I hope that within the parentheses isn't a euphemism. I've heard far too many odd ones lately and I can't tell, lol. But, don't worry. I'm in good spirits now! I should probably tell you that the absences are going to increase, and I'll most likely deactivate at some point. My schedule is only getting more hectic with life changes. Thank you for your kind words, Neo. I hope you have a great season as well smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by reachycul(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nature ft Gramps M0rgan-Life JOurney
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

Loll what the heck

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
@Mowah my fellow Fulani brother from Mali, @Mowah bandiraawo Pullo leydi Mali, gimol ngol woni finatawa men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhpRx9rr1RQ

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
The feeling -- Justin Bieber ft.. Halsey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll what the heck

It's legendary, and I quite like it.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2015
The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vV_MmYjq94

Fell in love with a boy
I fell in love once and almost completely
He's in love with the world
And sometimes these feelings can be so misleading
He turns and says, "Are you alright?"
I said, I must be fine cause my heart's still beating
Come and kiss me by the riverside,
Sarah says it's fine, she don't consider it cheating

Red hair with a curl
Mellow roll for the flavor and the eyes were peepin
Can't keep away from the boy
The two sides of my brain need to have a meeting
Can't think of anything to do
My left brain knows all of love is fleeting
He's just lookin for somethin new
I said it once before but it bears repeating

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by liljboy(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Rkelly ft Lil Wayne, Jeremiah - switch up (on repeat)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's legendary, and I quite like it.

I'm glad that you like it, but his voice doesn't fit his facial type. I expected him to sound like a sissy.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chuksdede(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
2pac-dont fall asleep
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by OreoPaschal(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Million years ago by Adele
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Carry on::: Fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tytto(f): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Twenty one pilots - Stressed out

X ambassadors - renegades

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Sunnypa11(m): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Simi-Open and close
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Sunnypa11(m): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Brymo-waka waka
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Hhhuggieb(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2015
Www.reverbnation.com/huggieb
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Song: Search my heart
Artist: Hillsong United
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Song: Slow Fade
Artist: Casting Crowns
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2015
The Kills - Tape Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhh__v04PRI
Tape ain't gonna fix it
Honey, it ain't gonna stick...to you
Six kinds of glue
Won't hold you
Won't hold you
Oh my oh, oh my
You've got to, you've got to go straight ahead

Time ain't gonna cure you
Honey, time don't give a shyt.
Time ain't gonna cure you
Honey, time's just gonna hit on you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ddshow(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
T.I ft. Rihana - Live your life
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Body on me-Rita Ora Ft. Chris brown
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm glad that you like it, but his voice doesn't fit his facial type. I expected him to sound like a sissy.

Lol I didn't think you listened to the stuff I post. How are you?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol I didn't think you listened to the stuff I post. How are you?

Doing pretty well, how about you smiley? I do listen to the stuff you post most of the time (if I'm on Nairaland). I do have a bit of an open mind despite believing in tradition and language.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.