Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152459 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ProudlyTunes: 1:59am On Aug 14, 2018
check out Read More@ http://www.ProudlyTunes.com
more music & entertainment updates
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Overhyped album. It’s all the vulgar shït. That album is just average
bro fear god :oo

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nofav0rs(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2018
krattoss:
bro fear god :oo
The album isn’t really doing well. Just 150k+ sold in first week which is poor for Nicki’s standard. Forget all these charts lol

Now, she trying to start controversy with DJ Self all to promote the album.

Cardi’s Album did better
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Nofav0rs:
The album isn’t really doing well. Just 150k+ sold in first week which is poor for Nicki’s standard. Forget all these charts lol

Now, she trying to start controversy with DJ Self all to promote the album.

Cardi’s Album did better
bring up the cardi album charts and sales,
Lol.. U really making me laugh..
Nicki minaj is the highest selling female rapper ever liveth bro..

Where do u want me to start lecturing u.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Currently listening to Florentine(Letter to Florence) by Emm ode.... Wow! a Nigerian pop singer.... Pls join me to listen on this link http://SoundCloud.com/emmode

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2018
krattoss:
bring up the cardi album charts and sales,
Lol.. U really making me laugh..
Nicki minaj is the highest selling female rapper ever liveth bro..

Where do u want me to start lecturing u.

Lol. I’m not on about history bro. I’m specifically talking about the Queen and Invasion of Privacy albums

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Davido - Nwa baby
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lalas247(f): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Davido - Nwa baby

I like the olamide ft wizkid ... kana
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Yea that's a lit joint.
Lalas247:

I like the olamide ft wizkid ... kana
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lalas247(f): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yea that's a lit joint.
U wanna see my shaku shaku when that comes on ....
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfroSamurai: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2018
For the weed lovers. grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lefulefu abeg check her dp if she fine, na my spec.
she's a beautiful girl.she looks very choppablecheesy. U like better tin oocheesy

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy Yea bro, the good things in life wink
lefulefu:
she's a beautiful girl.she looks very choppablecheesy. U like better tin oocheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Sure thing, can you bust some moves cheesy
Lalas247:

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy Yea bro, the good things in life wink
she's preetycheesy. She be igbo babe i guess.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nah Akwa Ibom, we have to start Miss Nairaland so she can win. She is very beautiful and my new friend.
lefulefu:
she's preetycheesy. She be igbo babe i guess.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nah Akwa Ibom, we have to start Miss Nairaland so she can win. She is very beautiful and my new friend.
aghh!shocked... So na calabar babe she be?..hmm i be no know oocheesy. Dats good oo...who no like calabar girls.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Her dp no do justice to her o, she fine like oyibo, to God I saw some other photos, I am very impressed, I fit give her my Church money if I be pastor
lefulefu:
aghh!shocked... So na calabar babe she be?..hmm i be no know oocheesy. Dats good oo...who no like calabar girls.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Her dp no do justice to her o, she fine like oyibo, to God I saw some other photos, I am very impressed, I fit give her my Church money if I be pastor

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Her name go be Amaka, I want make she disappoint me. grin
lefulefu:

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lalas247:

That wont be a bad sight for sore eyes cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Am I the only one seeing the resemblance between that video vixen in Davido's Nwa Baby and his babymama Sophia?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sabbiboi: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
guys, abeg there is this new song I listen to on radio. the chorus "Baba sa anu mi kaye ma ta mi lofa,oye". Yoruba language . Abeg who sing the song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2018
AfroSamurai:
For the weed lovers. grin

sip some shekpe and some claroo

this was the jam that year sha
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dilianne(f): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2018

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by saracova: 4:44am On Aug 16, 2018
mobf:
M.I - Short black boy

I'm listening to the song let me love you - DJ Snake, I really like it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2018
Drake and Taykeith are the Yorke and Cole of hip-hop

The only sad thing is that I had to listen to almost 3 minutes of crap to get to this banger.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2018
I didn't know this was a thing...

but it's a jam o...

and I don't even like Davido

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jaywon - saro #emotionalTunes

"baby if u leave me u don kpai me"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
I didn't know this was a thing...
but it's a jam o...
and I don't even like Davido
I have a feeling that Davido paid to feature on that Song. I may be wrong though

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1214) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.