Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152170 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Eminem-Venom (On Repeat)
Kamikaze Album is soooo dope
G.O.A.T

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by azpekuliar: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Vic-O is back!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdOUw6Nzo0w

Love Song - Vic O cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Zeppelin: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Now that's got to be Ridiculous ( pun intended btw )..M.i, Hench, & Boogey. I mean the title of the song in which according to u..Boogey took M to the cleeners..RIDICULOUS..Lol. You have obviously been sleeping on Boogey...wow. Yeah he does have a couple of songs out..he even dropped an Lp earlier this year Nouveau Niveau. I'll tell u this..leave the Nouveau Niveau for later...give these songs a listen first..Liquor nights, 5am in Lagos, Diplomatic immunity ( Drake cover..pls listen to dis if at all u dont listen to the others ), if juice mask off ( Rap mashup ), All love. Boogey is such a genius..an incredible story teller. Nigeria's best kept secret if u ask me. Its just saddening to know that good music/rap music doesnt sell as much as the "kedike" sells in this part of the world.
I just downloaded all the 5 songs listed here kiss
He just got a new fan. But how come as he good reach he never still blow pass all these wacky rappers? shocked
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
kaycee125:

This is why married women should be banned from social media... Can't imagine someone saying this to my wife. undecided angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kaycee125: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
This man, how far?
Hanseel1:

This is why married women should be banned from social media... Can't imagine someone saying this to my wife. undecided angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JaceBlaze: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Metallica __Fade To Black

my love for metal rock can't be explained

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by delikay4luv: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Alpha blondy - Jerusalem
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by xedyl(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Everytime _Britney Spears

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bravosky(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2018
septa ft wizkid-bad energy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Buffalowings3(m): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Whatcha Say.

Being nostalgic...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2018
@ToyinDipo who took the last verse? Didn't really sound like Em.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 2:02am On Sep 12, 2018
souloho19:
@ToyinDipo who took the last verse? Didn't really sound like Em.
I don't know, but Em wasn't on the track
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 2:16am On Sep 12, 2018
ToyinDipo:

I don't know, but Em wasn't on the track

The first guy sounds like crooked I from slaughter house. But it feels like something Em wrote tho. Been checking Google but it's like Google hasn't even updated it yet grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2018
souloho19:

The first guy sounds like crooked I from slaughter house. But it feels like something Em wrote tho. Been checking Google but it's like Google hasn't even updated it yet grin
Lool, the song was funny, with the parody of MGK and the story telling of Eminem. Very similar to what Eminem would have written some years back. It was from association of Stans grin

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yash005: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Music are more enjoyable when using best earphone- https://topbestof.com/top-list/best-earphones-under-1500/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Johnny Drille

Romeo and Juliet
Halleluya Ft Simi
Wait For Me
Awa Love
My Beautiful Love

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zicoraads: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hillsong - End of Days

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BabaLeftOnline(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Ultrame post=9655671]Paradise - Coldplay[/quotePROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

We are giving artists the opportunity to promote their dope songs, videos and Mixtape on www.babaleftonline.com +14 Top sites for Cheap Price.

Promotion: End 1st October 2018

Kindly Call or WhatsApp: +2348134510678 If you are interested✅ Note: Only Serious people Are Allowed To DM Me.

Share this with friends who you want to benefit from our music promo.