Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152797 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Oluwaseyi1205: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
The code by dyh crews...totally dope!!!
Check it out on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrZi75JAXFL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=p6oqarn23zb6
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Littlemix(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Katy perry-immortal flames
Zayn-natural
Mackenzie ziegler-phases
Shy martin-loose you too
Chainsmokers ft winona oak-hope
Bastille ft saeb-grip
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FBS: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
90's Classics.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by karli4nia(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Boys2 men all time classic
Your Home is in my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKQwd1idXzA
Destiny controls the air.....Dream and dare..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blackbriar: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NLBigBoy: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
PURE COCAINE!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freiburger(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hammerFC: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
makydebbie:
Hy sis, please I have sent an important pm.

Hello!

I just want to know if it is true, Ghanaian girls got the biggest booty in the game, westside? kiss shocked cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
cool

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
A40:
That's the thing. Jay is not lacking quality nor quantity. He ticks every box.

You might have issues with the way I worded it but in terms of their relevance, overall discography and longevity Jay Z is tops.
so Jay-Z is better than nasir are you high or something else heared of ether??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by A40(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Alamala1:
so Jay-Z is better than nasir are you high or something else heared of ether??
Lmaooooo. Nas needs to thank Jay Z for that beef. His career was in ICU prior to that.

And yes Jay is better than Nas. Better rappers are not judged over beef tracks. That's why rappers half Jay's age are still demanding his verses

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by karli4nia(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Debarge- Rhythm of the night- 80s Classics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQSZhazYk8

I know a place where we can dance the whole night away...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Diiike(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
PLEASE RECOMMEND a site to download music albums
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 3:45am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bknight: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
- Lonely’s the Only Company - Maxwell

- Reunion

Btw, it’s Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite album playing..

Now playing is..

- Suitelady (The Proposal Jam)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JudeskEx: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Judesk is the Fastest and MOST Reliable E-currency Exchange Company in NIGERIA that help's you to add Funds and Withdraw from your BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY and ETHEREUM e-wallet accounts.

Judesk is unique because we offer the following:

✅ Instant Funding,
✅Best Rates,
✅Quick Service,
✅User Friendly Platform
✅We have great customer service.
-We are Reliable, Dependable and Trustworthy,
-Occasional Discount and Promos

Place your orders now at www.judesk.com
Or you visit our office at No Manafa road, Agip, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Do enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mrMeen(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dave funky Friday

James author rewrite the stars

Gnash I hate you I love you.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chase0304(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Peruzzi ft Burna boy - Champion Lover
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
2-2s man a buss likkle dance on the train like it aint nuthin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fück it, I'm going out tonight

Their papa.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bknight: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adaptation - The Weeknd
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by diggz: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 1992thomas: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Hey! I am listening to music from [url]songslyrics.cc http://songslyrics.cc/the best website to find all trending songs & songslyrics
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rimski: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sayaerwin(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
BlackPink - Dududu
~ erwin pratama
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by erwinstafaband: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Almost everyday, I like to listening the japanese songs.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by darealsola(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
NLBigBoy:
Kodak Black hasn’t spit sub par bars since he was released from behind bars...Dying to Live is a fire album although I’m still only feeling the released Singles, Gnarly and Malcolm X X x
maybe you should try and hear it well again. ...although i haven't heard it I just downloaded it but d reviews I'm getting is mad...see drake's comment about d album

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by darealsola(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ibk wassup...and all trap loverss

Is there anybody listening to these 2guys...gunna and lil baby....damn like damn these guys are goats...they are just born to sing...these guys are just too good...their collab album was just one of the best to co.e out this year.....especially that gunna...he was almost on all trap album this year...everyone wants to feature gunna..if you ain't bumping them then you should try them out...gunna is just a BEAST..he killed all his features and singles...damn I can't get enough of him and lil baby...
Now to metro boomin...damn that guy's production is out of this world....just hear not all heroes wear capes and you will understand what I'm saying..

What I noticed this year is that it is just too crazy...everyone is dropping album and eps..damn like these trappers are crazy....offset album still otw....21savage album is fye already....baby and gunna is there so you should definitely hear it...

Who has heard boogie's album...I heard its fire...who has heard it....was it good?
On the other hand I'm still waiting for travis x asap rocky collab....I pray they work together....i'ma cry if they don't give us any track...

Young thug album on the way....don't know if it's this year tho but I really want it...gunna Must def kill it..ps...who knows this young thug babe (karlae) she also just started trapping too and she's hard AF..

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.