Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? (41739 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2011
Many people debate on dis issue a lot. for some its ok but for some others its like "are u kidding me? No sex?!! so seriously what do u guys think about a relationship wit no sex?

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Why una no wan reply this thread na! angry anyways poster make i pity u! I think relationship with punny wud be so BORING!!! angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Why una no wan reply this thread na! angry anyways poster make i pity u! I think relationship with punny wud be so BORING!!! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2011

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by 195(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
OP

Whats your stake on buying a car without fuel/gas in it to move it around angry

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
Thanks for "pitying" me, lol.I ws actually learning how 2 post a new topic but d relationshp without sex issue hs alwys puzzled me

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by slimyem: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
lesbianboy,shey na the pity wey you pity op make you con vex post four times?
Op,r/ships without sex is cool with me and i really don't mind having one like dt but the thing you would hardly find any man around who would agree to such in this age and time.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
190 is dt wht u liken it to? Chai!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
True. More babes seem 2 be able 2 cope wit it but as for men, I cnt say d same

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by 195(f): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ima Ima:

190 is dt wht u liken it to? Chai!!

wetin before

wud u buy a car and dont test drive it before paying for it angry angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
But sex ws originally made for marriage.how were they coping in d past where it ws rare 2 hv sex b4 marriage.and then divorce cases were not hitting d roof like right now.now we guys must taste d pudding first sha

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
Did I say "we guys?" My bad. Am not a guy o

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ima Ima:

But sex ws originally made for marriage.how were they coping in d past where it ws rare 2 hv sex b4 marriage.and then divorce cases were not hitting d roof like right now.now we guys must taste d pudding first sha

many had it from the back until marriage, also plenty of BJ, hand jobs etc. no s[b]e[/b]x doesnt automatically mean you cant please your guy in other ways.

@poster
its all about each and every individuals. if you meet someone who doesnt want to have s[b]e[/b]x before marriage, then you have all the rights to walk away (if s[b]e[/b]x is that much important to you).
also, there is nothing wrong in telling such woman what YOU need, and hopefully she may accept you request too.
r/ships are about 2 people and their wishes, so as she puts hers on the table, you put yours as well, and see if there is any possibility of being together.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
slimyem:

lesbianboy,shey na the pity wey you pity op make you con vex post four times?
Op,r/ships without sex is cool with me and i really don't mind having one like dt but the thing you would hardly find any man around who would agree to such in this age and time.
and in the meantime u go dey choplate all the bobo money grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by sexy74(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
That's not possible its one of those things that spice up a relationship.
If a lady tell you no sex until marriage she should not expect any thing from you until marriage too.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ bro, what you wrote is the reason why so many of us fail?! what exactly should she expect from you? are you saying that the reason you are being NICE is because of coochie? the reason you are being the perfect guy is because of coochie?! the reason you are honest caring and trustworthy is because of coochie?
be yourself, and if you cant go along this no s[b]e[/b]x policy then better walk away rather than making your/her life a misery.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Adaeze003(f): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2011
people now see love as sex. What a pity!!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by coogar: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2011
Adaeze003:

people now see love as sex. What a pity!!!!

how do you see it, adaeze?
if sex = love-making, can you really separate love from sex in that equation?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by slimyem: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2011
lefulefu:

and in the meantime u go dey choplate all the bobo money grin grin grin grin grin
what has that got anything to do with se.x?is money supposed to be an exchange for se.x in a real relationship?
How would i even expect you to understand what relationships are about when your brain is a wood-carving?mtcheeeeeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by slimyem: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ bro, what you wrote is the reason why so many of us fail?! what exactly should she expect from you? are you saying that the reason you are being NICE is because of coochie? the reason you are being the perfect guy is because of coochie?! the reason you are honest caring and trustworthy is because of coochie?
be yourself, and if you cant go along this no s[b]e[/b]x policy then better walk away rather than making your/her life a misery.
yeah,coochie is the only reason for the total existence of guys like sexy74.they abound in their foolishness!
Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Adaeze003(f): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2011
@ coogar
love = feeling of great fondness or enthusiasm for a person.
Sex = the physical activity that people do in order to produce babies or for pleasure <longman dictionary>
how can you now say love =sex ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 06, 2011
slimyem:

what has that got anything to do with se.x?is money supposed to be an exchange for se.x in a real relationship?
How would i even expect you to understand  what relationships are about when your brain is a wood-carving?mtcheeeeeew

If u no wan do nyanshing dem tell me wetin the bobo go benefit from the relationship?
So u want make im spend all im money on ur house rent,brazilian wig,money for blackberry and at the end of the day u go still dump for another man.Omo na who be the mugu? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by coogar: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2011
Adaeze003:

@ coogar
love = feeling of great fondness or enthusiasm for a person.
Sex = the physical activity that people do in order to produce babies or for pleasure <longman dictionary>
how can you now say love =sex ?

except that it is. . . .

can 2 people in love have s[i]e[/i]x? yes.
can 2 sex partners fall in love with each other yes?

sex and love are not mutually exclusive.
they go hand in hand in [b]most [/b]cases.

12 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Adaeze003(f): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2011
yep love and sex go hand in hand in most cases but that's not my point. My point is LOVE and SEX are two different things!

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by coogar: 1:34am On Dec 06, 2011
Adaeze003:

yep love and sex go hand in hand in most cases but that's not my point. My point is LOVE and SEX are two different things!

it's like saying a bungalow and a skyscraper are 2 different things.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 06, 2011
It can't work for me. In as much as I hate using my hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Ranoscky(m): 2:01am On Dec 06, 2011
Cant work for me, either!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 06, 2011
If both partners had much more they could share together, sex just might be the least thing on their busy minds. Imagine the Curies!  tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Roland17(m): 4:10am On Dec 06, 2011
If its mutual then there is problem, if one party is not comfortable with it, then, that is very serious issue,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 4:19am On Dec 06, 2011
@coogar love n sex r two very diff things. Two pple cn hv sex without even likin each oda.xcept guys love d prostitutes dey sleep wit.making love is even diff from havin sex but hey dts anoda ball game.love n sex, not d same at all.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 06, 2011
bro Coogar
you again!!!! (lol)

coogar:

except that it is. . . .

can 2 people in love have s[i]e[/i]x? yes.
can 2 sex partners fall in love with each other yes?

can 2 people in love be happy WITHOUT s[b]e[/b]x? yes.

the important point is that with LOVE you can have s[b]e[/b]x (and vice versa), but s[b]e[/b]x is surely NOT a requirement to have/fall in love.

sex and love are not mutually exclusive.
they go hand in hand in [b]most [/b]cases.

correct in "most cases", and sometimes, s[b]e[/b]x is nowhere present and love is ABOUND (and vice versa).

so although love and s[b]e[/b]x makes a perfect combination (and s[b]e[/b]x is very important in r/ship, to some), the need of one another to make the perfect combination is NOT a must.  if s[b]e[/b]x can affect the way you love someone then you dont really love that person. it's that simple!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.