Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (14360 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Gudintent: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2013
Have you googled me? tongue
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by ezeama1010(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
maxtum: Simple questions like:

Do you like Big things?

when you taking my big candy can you swallow the pap as well?

Can we go to my Place and do it now?

Can i put my finger in your , "That thing!, right here, under the table and nobody would know what we doing"

Do you have pretty friends that i can move on to when am through with you!

Just make the questions simple and get the right/positive answer! Try it and tell me how it went!

lol
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by ezeama1010(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
maxtum: Two of you must be out of your SENSES
Questions about: Likes and Dislikes is enough for you to know and study the person. QED[/b][/color]

Wetin cause that thing nah!

and before i forget ask her to show you her HIV certificate!

Also ask her if her or any of her families have suffered from epilepsy, you don't want her down there and she starts, freaking!
lol
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by ezeama1010(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Which is your preferred choice: +cd or naked wire?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.