Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Police Kills Again! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kills Again! (7694 Views)

SA Police Kills A Robbery Suspect Execution Style: Graphic Video / Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State / (video) Nigerian Police Kills Unarmed Civilian Man In Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Kills Again! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
A boy has just been shot dead by men of d nigerian police.
Just at about a few minutes past 3, i withnessed d incident,
The police men where chasin a cab driver, his refusal to stop made dem to open fire and d boy got hit.

Location, Rumunkara lane along rumuola road, opposite first bank, port harcourt,

I don't have d boy's details,

I just have this pix, sad sad sad
Re: Police Kills Again! by yoboone(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
where is the pic
Re: Police Kills Again! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
Tryin to upload with operamini, But its not uploading,

Re: Police Kills Again! by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2011
sad
Re: Police Kills Again! by InkedNerd(f): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2011
Smh, its sad to see what this nation is turning into.
Re: Police Kills Again! by highland(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2011
I will advise all nairalander to be-careful of the Nigerian Police, they are wickedness.
Re: Police Kills Again! by sheyguy: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2011
Lord jesus!!!
Re: Police Kills Again! by Baawaa(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
@  poster,u means they (police men )dont carry d death body of d guy!!!They are cursed
Re: Police Kills Again! by Afam4eva(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
See the way lives are just being wasted everyday and some people have the temerity to challenge Ojukwu. Buncha idiots.
Re: Police Kills Again! by kevoh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
So sad cry !

The idiots where chasing a CAB DRIVER but if it was to be armed robbers they will disappear!
Re: Police Kills Again! by executinal(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
Just imaging those that suppose protect life and properties are busy killing people you suppose protect. Hope the hang the useless police officer angry
Re: Police Kills Again! by omo9ja1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
OMG that is bad I hope the police involve get caught and face the law
Re: Police Kills Again! by HighChief4(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nigeria police is Nigeria's greatest problem. Its a pity. May His soul RIP
Re: Police Kills Again! by Tabidavou: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
OMG, and why is the body still lying there? i dont even want to imagine what his parents might be going through right now, hey i feel so very sad for this our country. 'The police is ur friend indeed' heish!!!!
Re: Police Kills Again! by Beync(f): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
shocked :othis is actually some one's son cry cry cry

Shame on Naigeian police
Re: Police Kills Again! by Soundmind(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2011
Very bad
This is how this guy's life was cut shot
He was full of life and hope
Pity.
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Re: Police Kills Again! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
Well if it was in another country the IG would have resigned because he must be held responsible.

Some one has to accountable but we are in Nigeria where no one is control only the one have  arms.

There will come a day when every Nigeria will own a gun, u blaster me or I blaster u.

That is where this country is heading towards anarchy since no one is on control no one is accountable and no one is responsible
Re: Police Kills Again! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
The IG's silence on this can only mean three things

1.He does not command the respect of his boys because we have witnessed a dramatic increase in the number of Police shooting innocent bystanders under his regime.He must have told them to control it and they just ignored it.

2.He is in support of it.Else why is no one being charged and convicted and why is no one resigning,from the DPO whose station the police was mobilized from to the AIG.

3.He is incompetent mentally and does not know what is going on
Re: Police Kills Again! by rdokoye: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
High_Chief:

Nigeria police is Nigeria's greatest problem. Its a pity. May His soul RIP

Do you think Nigeria would be safer without any police?
Re: Police Kills Again! by UyiIredia(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
too bad sad
Re: Police Kills Again! by Osama10(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

When you see things like this it makes you want to leave & never come back to this jungle. angry angry angry
Re: Police Kills Again! by Goldcon: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
The boy is the Fiance of a member of my church. Their marriage/wedding was planned for April 2012.

May God help us.
Re: Police Kills Again! by armadeo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
them are murderers in the middle of the night. sucking on human blood that's their practice. God go punish all this police men bastards

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Again! by mjkievo2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
OMG!! May God accept the soul of this poor boy.
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Kills Again! by bisiaet: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
And a guy came on NL some weeks back and post a thread "Lets Pray for Nigeria Police" are these kind of people that need prayer? They need more curse and not prayer. They are not Nigeria police they are Nigerian's "Curse", "Nigerian's killers"

Just two day ago on Sunnews paper it was revealed over 7,000 got killed by extra-judicial way and that same day a post came on this house saying Nigeria police want to release a album and is going to be hit song " We are Nigeria Police"

I'm sure they will say this boy is a criminal or is an armed robber, or he was dragging the riffle with an officer this is their usual excuses and lie to murder at will. They are simply a murderer, the most useless police force in the whole world.
Re: Police Kills Again! by DAY12(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
Police = robbers = killers

Shikena! angry
Re: Police Kills Again! by Jymes: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
Lord ve mercy, gawd
Re: Police Kills Again! by Kx: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
ew. cry cry
Re: Police Kills Again! by Switup: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
SpeechLESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!;(;(;(
Re: Police Kills Again! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
I bet the police involved will go scot free
Re: Police Kills Again! by Raxxye(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
OMG!! Just like dat?
The next thing we‘ll hear now will be: “The police PRO in Rivers State has denied the allegation, claiming that the story is false,baseless n the handy work of mischief makers who are bent on denting the image of the Nigerian Police“.
May God save us from the hands of these blood-thirsty“officers and men of the Nigerian Police.
Re: Police Kills Again! by HighChief4(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
rdokoye:

Do you think Nigeria would be safer without any police?

And does it look like we have one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment / Breaking: CCT Says It Has Jurisdiction To Try Onnoghen / Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.