Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,920 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) (35630 Views)

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. / Jagua: Do You Remember This Late Actor? / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by officialwdhtvv: 5:05am On Jul 09
Do you remember this advert from the 80's?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDGt46hT1s

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by BeyondCertainty: 6:28am On Jul 09
Omo x 100000000000000000.

The good old days.

Life was better then.

Take me back please!!!

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by officialwdhtvv: 11:29am On Jul 09
BeyondCertainty:

The good old days.

Life was better then.

Take me back please!!!

Life was good and easy back then

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Alexiiydon: 11:43am On Jul 09
officialwdhtvv:

maybe you should ask your father he will tell you

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by officialwdhtvv: 12:43pm On Jul 09
Alexiiydon:
maybe you should ask your father he will tell you

Lol i might be your elder brother...Dont think everybody here on nairaland is a little kid cheesy

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by femi4: 6:32pm On Jul 09
officialwdhtvv:
Do you remember this advert from the 80's?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDGt46hT1s

Hey! joy girl
Ewo obìnrin jakujaku....

Sing along

6 Likes

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Haydens: 6:33pm On Jul 09
And look at how decent and beautiful she's looking in that advert, she might be a virgin in that advert.

Tbh, women don't know how sweet and sexy they look when they dress decently. I wish I married in the 80's for peace of mind.

Women are in their purest form when they dress decently.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by cyborg123(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09
grin
Weirdly, I can only remember the part where the lady was rubbing her legs.

10 Likes

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Kizzygentle: 6:33pm On Jul 09
Damnnn.. joy and lux then were the most common soaps. Every household has at least a joy or lux before imperial leather came into the scene. I Don old walai

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by christejames(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09
When Nigeria still had some semblance of greatness...

But now? cry cry cry

14 Likes

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Michael547(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by saintbillion(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09
Good old days, Untill APC and Tinubu finally buried the country.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Localgrandpa: 6:35pm On Jul 09
Nostalgia. Favoured times. Koni da fun ijoba isin yi

1 Like

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by FuckTheMod: 6:36pm On Jul 09
cool
Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Pootle: 6:36pm On Jul 09
make i no talk my mind
Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by witworth(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09
Breathtaking
Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by SensualMan: 6:36pm On Jul 09
When Nigeria was good. Played it's leadership role as the giant of Africa with respected and feared leaders who didn't take their country people for granted in the face of foreigners.

Tinubu on the other just ran back to Nigeria this period after forfeiture of his 460k dollz in US famzing nadeco.

I also miss the advert of family planning by sunny Ade and onyeka onwenu.

IBB, Abachá, Obasanjo, Yar'adua, GEJ allreally had a blueprint for Nigeria until the drug lord surfaced with his drug money.

Na still yorubas price market

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by deji17: 6:37pm On Jul 09
officialwdhtvv:

Because people were satisfied with little. Now, people want all kind of things and desire more sophisticated things.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by lokotowers(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09
Hmmm
Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by EducasionMe(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09
I was bat then
Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Christlike01: 6:38pm On Jul 09
Nice one Op! Thanks for taking us down the memory lane again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by davodyguy: 6:38pm On Jul 09
Now do you blame marcaronni.

Skit makers now objectify woman. Men go crazy when they see beautiful women, do crazy stuff in these present days skits

This advert was back in the 80s. This particular advert was around 1988 to around 1992, when Ibrahim Babangida was president, and you can see men going crazy too as of then in skits/adverts

Whatever is happening now on our screens started years ago, but was moderate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by motionarena: 6:38pm On Jul 09
BeyondCertainty:

The good old days.

Life was better then.

Take me back please!!!

Nope it wasn’t
Only a dummy will want to ho back to the past for Nostalgia sake

4 Likes

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Haydens: 6:38pm On Jul 09
Kizzygentle:
Damnnn.. joy and lux then were the most common soaps. Every household has at least a joy or lux before imperial leather came into the scene. I Don old walai

Imperial leather should be first.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Paythemback: 6:39pm On Jul 09
001lagos,sultanofpigs and killerofpigs won't know this

2 Likes

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Earnitt: 6:41pm On Jul 09
Sure
Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by STEWpid(f): 6:41pm On Jul 09
Chai..

Life is just a misery,,

Na the same life be this??

Oldies can still relate.

grin
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Nahunger(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09
grin
Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by Madridd(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09
That's shows how transient life is.. That's why I always laugh at all those baddies on Instagram cus one day their beauty will surely disappear
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Girl: Do You Remember This Advert From The 80's? (video) by CooldipoMPS: 6:43pm On Jul 09
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization / Vikings Season 5 is here / BBNaija: Mercy Feeds Ike With His Food (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.