Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (165695 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Ability77:

U need an expert advice from the bank. I advise you open your own account and have the money deposited into your account
I can’t have a bank account, I’m underaged.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by PenAndPaper: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yinyeon:
Bachelors, masters or PhD, which is it.
Because they told me that it can only be to the end of September at most.
PhD, my supervisor communicated the resumption date and the international office sent it over.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
PenAndPaper:

PhD, my supervisor communicated the resumption date and the international office sent it over.
Oh, I’m guessing that’s the reason why.
Have you started the application for your visa?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by PenAndPaper: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yinyeon:
Oh, I’m guessing that’s the reason why.
Have you started the application for your visa?
Just got my appointment scheduled.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
PenAndPaper:

So you booked your appointment last Month, June or did the school book with the embassy on your behalf?
Sorry if I'm asking a lot, I’m just in need of some guidelines.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2018
PenAndPaper:

How was the format of the visa appointment email you sent to them?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by PenAndPaper: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yinyeon:
So you booked your appointment last Month, June or did the school book with the embassy on your behalf?
Sorry if I'm asking a lot, I’m just in need of some guidelines.
The school booked it on my behalf.
It was a simple mail your appointment is on --- date please check the link to know what to bring along.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
PenAndPaper:

The school booked it on my behalf.
It was a simple mail your appointment is on --- date please check the link to know what to bring along.
The school never booked on my behalf, I’m left to do it on my own.
I don’t know if it’s because I’m going for a Bachelor’s degree.
I talked to the school and they said that there was nothing that they could do.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yinyeon:
The school never booked on my behalf, I’m left to do it on my own. And there’s also someone else who they booked for too.
I have to book for the month of August making it impossible to finish up before the middle of September.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by PenAndPaper: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yinyeon:
The school never booked on my behalf, I’m left to do it on my own.
Wasn't planning on booking till august and I got a message to come for an interview with the embassy.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by starbn(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2018
please let someone who have pass through interview stage educate us.
I got admission for language preparatory course in university of palacky,olomouc.
I'm planning to apply for visa in 3days time.
but I don't the standard of their interview.

I respect to bank statement.
can you open a new account and log your money and print out the statement and card.
can someone who knows better explain.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ibnquasale(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2018
If you have plans to goto the embassy in August, kimdly note that today, by 9 am is the only available time for reservation.

Kindly read from the link below. Best of luck

https://www.mzv.cz/abuja/en/visa_consular_information/new_visa_appointment_booking_system.html
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by tbless(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Please i sent a mail for booking just now and was replied with this mail.

Thank you for your ongoing interest for the personal appointment to apply for long-term visa / residence permit. Because of the limited capacity of the Consular Section of the Embassy it is not possible to satisfy your request. In case of your interest for the appointment kindly consult the website of the Consular Section of the Embassy where the up-to-date information about registration is regularly updated.
Regards,
Embassy of the Czech Republic in Abuja.

Anyone with same issue or who can guide me on what next to do as it seems the slot is full already.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2018
tbless:

Thank you for your ongoing interest for the personal appointment to apply for long-term visa / residence permit. Because of the limited capacity of the Consular Section of the Embassy it is not possible to satisfy your request. In case of your interest for the appointment kindly consult the website of the Consular Section of the Embassy where the up-to-date information about registration is regularly updated.
Regards,

Anyone with same issue or who can guide me on what next to do as it seems the slot is full already.
Me too, exactly the same.
I even sent it twice but got the same reply.
I booked immediately the alphanumeric code was provided on the site.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ibnquasale(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2018
tbless:

Regards,

Yinyeon:
Me too, exactly the same.
I even sent it twice but got the same annoying reply.
The slots are not full, I booked immediately the alphanumeric code was provided on the site.
I just think that they don’t want us booking.
Very useless embassy.

So sorry for the response you guys got. Mine was successful.

I used my phone, one to send the email... The other to refresh d site for the alphanumeric code

Already wrote the mail and attached d docs. So immediate I got the code, just pasted and send.

It took me between 8 to 15 secs to do fhat.

No need to worry... You will get urs by next month, by Gods grace
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2018
ibnquasale:

So sorry for the response you guys got. Mine was successful.

I used my phone, one to send the email... The other to refresh d site for the alphanumeric code

Already wrote the mail and attached d docs. So immediate I got the code, just pasted and send.

It took me between 8 to 15 secs to do fhat.

No need to worry... You will get urs by next month, by Gods grace
that’s exactly what I did, I had already drafted the mail with attached documents and immediately the code was posted, I pasted it in the mail and sent it but it was still that message I received.
I’m still wondering how yours was successful.
What date were you given, what email address did you send it to, what was the alphanumeric code and what was the format of your email.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by starbn(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
I'm having thesame problem here.I sent 8minutes after the code was pasted...... what next should we do for those who have thesame problem. I even sent a mail to them asking to them what next to do. but no reply yet.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ibnquasale(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
starbn:
I'm having thesame problem here.I sent 8minutes after the code was pasted......
what next should we do for those who have thesame problem.
I even sent a mail to them asking to them what next to do.
but no reply yet.

8 minutes ke? that was way too long.... people who did a minute after didnt get a successful one
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ibnquasale(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yinyeon:
that’s exactly what I did, I had already drafted the mail with attached documents and immediately the code was posted, I pasted it in the mail and sent it but it was still that message I received.
I’m still wondering how yours was successful.
What date were you given, what email address did you send it to, what was the alphanumeric code and what was the format of your email.

I am so sorry. Maybe your network.
It was an auto response message that they will send date of interview to me
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
ibnquasale:

8 minutes ke? that was way too long.... people who did a minute after didnt get a successful one
Believe me when I say I did it immediately the code was uploaded.
Can you upload a picture of the email they sent you, you can blur the important details if it makes you feel better.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
ibnquasale:

I am so sorry. Maybe your network.
It was an auto response message that they will send date of interview to me
Anyways, I’m done with the whole Czech visa thing, it has been a big pain, lots of money wasted for translations, setting up useless bank accounts and other things.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by PenAndPaper: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yinyeon:
Anyways, I’m done with the whole Czech visa thing, it has been a big pain, lots of money wasted for translations, setting up useless bank accounts and other things.
You could call them and explain your plight. Don't know if that would work or you can call the school so they can tell you the next possible step.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by starbn(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
don't lose hope.I discovered it was automatic reply.because if they have gotton the 50 slots immediately under within some minutes..
they would have deleted the code and also state it the website.
but I check their website .the code is still there and still the booking appointment for August is on in their website till 4pm now.

let's watch what will happen in coming weeks.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by starbn(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
they gave time between 9am to 2pm on their website.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Yinyeon(f): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
starbn:
don't lose hope.I discovered it was automatic reply.because if they have gotton the 50 slots immediately under within some minutes..
they would have deleted the code and also state it the website.
but I check their website .the code is still there and still the booking appointment for August is on in their website till 4pm now.

let's watch what will happen in coming weeks.
Then it would be too late for my resumption.
Remember the Visa is given in two months times, and my enrolment starts in the middle of September.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by starbn(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
my dear just calm down.just give it to God in prayers.
remember I have thesame problem with you.
when I saw the reply from the embassy I was completely distarbilized.but I have not seen any one the embassy sent appointment date.....
so relax and watch next week.ok
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
PenAndPaper:
Hello guys good day,
Please I need help. I need a Czech translator to help me translate my documents. I also need to ask someone who has gone through the visa process to help me out.

Thanks.
For translator check out this website
https://www.aspena.com
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
An application for a long-term residence permit for study purposes is submitted by an alien who will study in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months in a program longer than one year (eg study at a higher or higher vocational school, high school or conservatory study within an exchange program, and language training followed by university studies and, in some cases, free professional practice, volunteer service, etc.).

If studying between 3 months and 1 year is envisaged, a long-term visa application for study purposes is filed.
Learn more about long-term visas long-term stay - see Visa vs. stay.
An application for a long-term residence permit for study purposes is submitted at the local representative office of the Czech Republic.

The application is submitted to the Ministry of the Interior, which decides on it. In case of a positive decision, the embassy of the Czech Republic, on which the application was filed, issues a visa for the purpose of obtaining a long-term residence permit for study purposes. Upon arrival in the Czech Republic, the alien will arrive at a branch of the Ministry of Interior, which will issue the permit.

Application requirements:
a form
travel document
o 2x photos
About biometrics - fingerprints
o charge
supporting documents
proof of purpose of residence (eg confirmation of admission to school, etc.)
proof of accommodation (eg lease agreement, etc.)
proof of funds (eg account statement and internationally valid credit card, etc.)

an extract from the Criminal Records Register issued by the state of which the alien is a citizen and also the state (s) in which the alien has been resident for more than 6 months in the last 3 years

the children will submit the consent of the parents / legal representatives residing in the territory of the Czech Republic (not submitted if the parent and the child are traveling if the parent for a child lodges an application or can not obtain it for reasons of an alien's independence)

o On request, a document confirming compliance with the requirements of the measure prior to the introduction of an infectious disease
on travel medical insurance - in case of a visa
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oops
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2018
starbn:
please let someone who have pass through interview stage educate us.
I got admission for language preparatory course in university of palacky,olomouc.
I'm planning to apply for visa in 3days time.
but I don't the standard of their interview.

I respect to bank statement.
can you open a new account and log your money and print out the statement and card.
can someone who knows better explain.
Please does your admission letter on the language course specify these provision below?

participation in a language and professional preparation for studies under an accredited study programme of a higher education institution organised by a public higher education institution – § 64/1/b of the ARFN, as per a foreign student participating in language and professional training for a future accredited study programme of a university that is organized by a public university (§64/1/b), the confirmation of enrollment issued by the school must specify at least one accredited study programme for which the preparatory course is intended.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by starbn(m): 5:49am On Jul 21, 2018
cocolacec:

Please does your admission letter on the language course specify these provision below?

participation in a language and professional preparation for studies under an accredited study programme of a higher education institution organised by a public higher education institution – § 64/1/b of the ARFN, as per a foreign student participating in language and professional training for a future accredited study programme of a university that is organized by a public university (§64/1/b), the confirmation of enrollment issued by the school must specify at least one accredited study programme for which the preparatory course is intended.
the university and the course you intend to study after one year of your language preparatory program must be accredited under ministry of education in Czech republic.chikinah.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocolacec(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2018
starbn:

the university and the course you intend to study after one year of your language preparatory program must be accredited under ministry of education in Czech republic.chikinah.
I mean must the further course of study be stated on the admission letter
The school wrote in the admission letter
”After finishing the course,student will be enable to get a B2 Level certificate which entitles them to study free of charge in Czech language at any tertiary institution in the Republic of Czech.”
No mention of mechanical engineering / MBA in the conclusion of the letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.