Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (165687 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stevebankz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hi guys,
Anyone knows if it's possible to go to Czech on a schengen Visa, and there after apply for a Long term student visa?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Blitzo14: 3:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Hello guys, please how do I go about preparing for an interview at the Czech embassy.
Any special pointers?

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Consigliere(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Blitzo14:
Hello guys, please how do I go about preparing for an interview at the Czech embassy.
Any special pointers?

Which category of Visa are you getting interviewed for?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Blitzo14: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=Consigliere post=82970521]

Which category of Visa are you getting interviewed for?[/quo te]
Long term visa for the purpose of studies .
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Consigliere(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Okay, Am also going for studies too. I know 2 guys already that have went for the interview and scaled through, they said they only requested for their documents and ask few questions.

Have you received the confirmation of appointment letter and a fixed date for your interview?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Blitzo14: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Yes, my appointment was on the 30th of September, but I had some complications with my documents and so the embassy told me to rectify it n notify them for an appointment.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ManuelWest(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Blitzo14:
Yes, my appointment was on the 30th of September, but I had some complications with my documents and so the embassy told me to rectify it n notify them for an appointment.

Please I’m interested in applying for my masters degree in Czech Republic. Please I have few questions

1. Like what should be the minimum bank statement Because I saw something like 55000 Czk online and it’s abt 800k Plus...it’s too good to be true lol. I guess they focus more on the bank statement... will bank statement between 1.2-1.5M be enough?

2.. like what’s their visa sucess rate ?

Please I’ll appreciate if someone can help ??
Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ugowinn(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Feel free to ask me any questions on study in czech republic. connectjohnson@gmail.com

I am currently in Czech Republic

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by mblarry1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
drakura:

Ok thanks
Not 10k oh... its 7k.. i can give u the police contact
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by yemyem4uall: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys, I want to study Msc Mining Engineering at University of Ostrava in English Language. But ,is student allow to work while in schl. What is the level of job prospect after graduation from schl. How many years visa after schl and would I be free or permitted to go to any other Schengen countries
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NOMICS1: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Emanwel:
Okay, that’s fine.
I paid for accommodation on Thursday. I pray they prepare the accommodation contract too on time.

@Emanwel's Please i would love to get more information on how you got an accommodation and payment also
Thanks. I am applying to CULS also
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NOMICS1: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2019
odirajayjay:

@daneni1 Please, can i apply for " LETTER OF ELIGIBILITY " also at MFA in Abuja because i did external exam for my WAEC or i have to go to my previous secondary school to get a transcript from them , cos i know i cant get transcript where i did external exam. Please help me out if you can. thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Dave0116(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2019
ManuelWest:

Please I’m interested in applying for my masters degree in Czech Republic. Please I have few questions

1. Like what should be the minimum bank statement Because I saw something like 55000 Czk online and it’s abt 800k Plus...it’s too good to be true lol. I guess they focus more on the bank statement... will bank statement between 1.2-1.5M be enough?

2.. like what’s their visa sucess rate ?

Please I’ll appreciate if someone can help ??
Thanks in anticipation
pls quote me when you get a response... Thank you.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Phayyte: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hello guys i am looking forward to applying for international relations b.a at MUNI czech but i am second guessing it bcoz i hrd dat the visa procedure is rigorous...pls any advice?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by daneni1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
NOMICS1:

@daneni1 Please, can i apply for " LETTER OF ELIGIBILITY " also at MFA in Abuja because i did external exam for my WAEC or i have to go to my previous secondary school to get a transcript from them , cos i know i cant get transcript where i did external exam. Please help me out if you can. thanks

No, you can only get Eligibility Letter from Ministry of Education
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ManuelWest(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Phayyte:
Hello guys i am looking forward to applying for international relations b.a at MUNI czech but i am second guessing it bcoz i hrd dat the visa procedure is rigorous...pls any advice?

Honestly their visa is something else I wonder why they don’t give students visa easily. I know someone that suppose resume by September till now they haven’t given him yet. It’s better to try another country than wasting time
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by majeobaje: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Consigliere:

Calling them is of no use, they put a Nigerian behind the phone. He was just saying rubbish

That’s just the simple truth.

I will advise anybody that want to further their educational career abroad to please look elsewhere because Czech Republic �� might not be a better option.

Everything about what I have seen so far have been very frustrating.

Getting admission seems to be moderate if you do the right thing at the right time but accessing the Embassy in terms of appointment booking is very frustrating.

I have not been able to successfully book an appointment since June and when you call the Embassy all they will say is there is absolutely nothing they can do to be help.

In fact the last time I visited the Embassy I was told by someone there that it will be extremely difficult for me to get an appointment if the school cannot do that for me, when I contact the school and they tried booking on my behalf the Embassy told them through mail that they should leave the student to book the appointment him/herself that they should not interfere.

I also had to pay an agent to help with the booking till now they have not been able to, due to these reasons I had to request for a refund of my school fee which have gotten.

Please look elsewhere and I wish you all the best in life.

4 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CryptoJnath(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
majeobaje:

I will advise anybody that want to further their educational career abroad to please look elsewhere because Czech Republic �� might not be a better option.

Getting admission seems to be moderate if you do the right thing at the right time but accessing the Embassy in terms of appointment booking is very frustrating.

I have not been able to successfully book an appointment since June and when you call the Embassy all they will say is there is absolutely nothing they can do to be help.

In fact the last time I visited the Embassy I was told by someone there that it will be extremely difficult for me to get an appointment if the school cannot do that for me, when I contact the school and they tried booking on my behalf the Embassy told them through mail that they should leave the student to book the appointment him/herself that they should not interfere.

I also had to pay an agent to help with the booking till now they have not been able to, due to these reasons I had to request for a refund of my school fee which have gotten.

This i really tiring!!! I had to take my time to do in-depth research about Czech since i though of it as an optional place to study.... The research got me here ....It shows the experience is very terrible nowadays compare to before base on what i have found out. Where else would you advice me to look towards now that the cost will not be to burdensome? Is china a good option?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Consigliere(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
CryptoJnath:

This i really tiring!!! I had to take my time to do in-depth research about Czech since i though of it as an optional place to study.... The research got me here ....It shows the experience is very terrible nowadays compare to before base on what i have found out. Where else would you advice me to look towards now that the cost will not be to burdensome? Is china a good option?

To secure an admission to study in Czech Republic is easy and straight forward but their Embassy will thwart all your efforts with their terrible booking procedure.

China is a fair option, if you have the money Germany / Australia are good choices too

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Consigliere(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
majeobaje:

I got admitted for PhD degree too, the Embassy really frustrated my efforts. I wasted a whole year and money. The school is yet to refund the money for my accommodation.

A lot of people have warned me to stay away from Czech Republic. Their government is seriously regulating the number of foreigners they give visas to
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by CryptoJnath(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2019
Consigliere:

To secure an admission to study in Czech Republic is easy and straight forward but their Embassy will thwart all your efforts with their terrible booking procedure.

China is a fair option, if you have the money Germany / Australia are good choices too

Ok thanks. China, but do you have any idea if its possible to study and work in china ?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by jerrypeacelinks(m): 12:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Is there a Whatsapp Group for those who wants to study in Czech? I will appreciate if someone could add me to one. CHeers
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Omojayejaye(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2020
I think it will be nice for guys to look elsewhere, if you are low on budget for west Europe you guys can try Baltic countries. I have been to Prague and not much is going on there, except sex tourist all over the place. At a time I wondered what some Nigerians were doing there.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Emanwel: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
NOMICS1:

Sorry for the late reply; I’m sure it’s too late or?

@Emanwel's Please i would love to get more information on how you got an accommodation and payment also
Thanks. I am applying to CULS also
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Emanwel: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Consigliere:

It’s rather unfortunate. Their processes are frustrating.
It’s sad I’m not going to see you in BUT

I got admitted for PhD degree too, the Embassy really frustrated my efforts. I wasted a whole year and money. The school is yet to refund the money for my accommodation.

A lot of people have warned me to stay away from Czech Republic. Their government is seriously regulating the number of foreigners they give visas to
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Generalgee12: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please I need an urgent answer to my question. Will I need to pay tuition fee for czech university of Prague before I will be giving admission or I need to submit my super legalisation document received from the ministry of education before I gain admission..
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Skymoore1004: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Emanwel: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Generalgee12:
Please I need an urgent answer to my question. Will I need to pay tuition fee for czech university of Prague before I will be giving admission or I need to submit my super legalisation document received from the ministry of education before I gain admission..

It depends on the school’s requirements. Basically the documents will determine if you’ll be accepted. Then the payment of fees gives you the documents u need for the visa.
Again, go through the school’s requirements to be sure
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Emanwel: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Guys how’s life in Czech ? Is there part time work to support someone there? Any University that accepts 2:2 for masters? How’s the admission process like? Please anyone living there on this thread? What’s your experience? Let someone not go from frying pan to fire

Yes there are part time jobs.
Almost all the universities accept that for masters
Admission process is pretty simple, maybe costly. It’s the visa application that will wear you out.
Czech is cool and relatively quiet compared to other major European states. Cost of living is relatively cheaper too

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by lilichi: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Emanwel:

It depends on the school’s requirements. Basically the documents will determine if you’ll be accepted. Then the payment of fees gives you the documents u need for the visa.
Again, go through the school’s requirements to be sure

Are you in czech republic?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Skymoore1004: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please what’s the visa application like?

Enlighten me please
Also how much is admission processing fee?
Emanwel:

Yes there are part time jobs.
Almost all the universities accept that for masters
Admission process is pretty simple, maybe costly. It’s the visa application that will wear you out.
Czech is cool and relatively quiet compared to other major European states. Cost of living is relatively cheaper too
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Emanwel: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
lilichi:

Are you in czech republic?

I was. Corona is keeping me here �

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.