Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (165726 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Cnwag: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
They will tell you the number of years needed when they send you a mail after your visa have been approved

thesmallgod:

Please for the medical insurance, how much will it cover that and how many month is the minimum that is accepted by the embassy

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Easthood5(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
LazyFolk:
Hello guys,
I got an admission to Czech university of Life Sciences and I’ve been trying to pay the school fees to no avail.
I’ve been sent the account details to make payment but I don’t know how to go about it.
Is there any Nigerian bank I can use for easy access, please I need your advice!!
The image attached is what I was given to pay through but I don’t understand, and honestly I can’t afford to make any money mistakes.

Bro please MSC or bsc
I'll do interview with them coming 30th I applied for business program
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by LazyFolk: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Easthood5:

Bro please MSC or bsc
I'll do interview with them coming 30th I applied for business program
Hey bro mine is for BSc economics program
How far gone are you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Easthood5(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
LazyFolk:

Hey bro mine is for BSc economics program
How far gone are you

Bro I'm only waiting for the 30th and see how far
Did you do the online interview with them or your course does not require
I've sent you mail.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by LazyFolk: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Easthood5:

Bro I'm only waiting for the 30th and see how far
Did you do the online interview with them or your course does not require
I've sent you mail.
Hey bro, I didn’t get any mail.
Drop your email here I’ll contact you.
No interview, my requirements was an online exam which fortunately was waived for me due to the covid concerns.
For this upcoming semester, those who applied early for admission gets a waiver for interviews or exams.
What’s on the 30th?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Easthood5(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2020
LazyFolk:

Hey bro, I didn’t get any mail.
Drop your email here I’ll contact you.
No interview, my requirements was an online exam which fortunately was waived for me due to the covid concerns.
For this upcoming semester, those who applied early for admission gets a waiver for interviews or exams.
What’s on the 30th?

Sammyyeboah@outlook.com my email bro.
Oh okay I get your point .I was saying I've schedule interview on 30th this month with them.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by drakura: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Is there anyone going to Charles University Prague or a student there already?
I need an info?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by biss1: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Hello everyone,

I know we need to get out certificate and transcript signed but seeing as universities in Nigeria don't give out transcript to students, how then do I get my transcript to the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then the Czech Embassy (where I must personally bring the document signed by the ministries)?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Tboy0007: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Hello everyone, please which translation organization would you recommend In Czech.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Dj2019: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Does anyone have interview with the embassy on June 30
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by alabireal: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello everyone, I would be happy to know how to go about booking visa appointment at tbe embassy in Abuja since they just resumed partially based on the information on their website,the visa booking system hasn't been updated accordingly
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by alabireal: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dj2019:

Hello sir,do you have appointment on the 30th and if I may asked,how do you make the visa booking,I would count on your experience here, I want to do visa booking too any moment from now,thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mayosh: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dj2019:
someone has done interview on the 30 of june,another person was schedule for july 15
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mayosh: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tboy0007:
Hello everyone, please which translation organization would you recommend In Czech.
try aback, Google search aback I will also be using them nextweek, I think they charge 20 euro per page
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mayosh: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
alabireal:
Hello everyone, I would be happy to know how to go about booking visa appointment at tbe embassy in Abuja since they just resumed partially based on the information on their website,the visa booking system hasn't been updated accordingly
check the embassy website and look for study Email, apply through study email

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by thesmallgod(m): 5:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Tboy0007:
Eko is much cheaper
http://www.ekopreklady.cz/en/pricelist.htm
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Dj2019: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2020
@Mayoch
Do you mean someone can book for appointment now? The website has not been updated. They said any mail sent before or after the date on the website will not be attended to. More explanation on this ooo

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mayosh: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dj2019:
@Mayoch
Do you mean someone can book for appointment now? The website has not been updated. They said any mail sent before or after the date on the website will not be attended to. More explanation on this ooo
were did you see your story, check my screenshot up dere You can book appointment for study through the email address for the purpose of study, someone book lastmonth and got interview on june 30 and another person is for july 15
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mayosh: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
thesmallgod:

Eko is much cheaper
http://www.ekopreklady.cz/en/pricelist.htm
did You transact bussiness with eko, how much did they charge and how many papers copy did you translate?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Tboy0007: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mayosh:
someone has done interview on the 30 of june,another person was schedule for july 15

Please if you have gone for your interview kindly brief us on likely questions to expect.... Might be very helpful you know?

Regards
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Generalgee12: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Mayosh:
were did you see your story, check my screenshot up dere You can book appointment for study through the email address for the purpose of study, someone book lastmonth and got interview on june 30 and another person is for july 15

I get a reply from the embassy after booking, that I should get the details their portal about the booking.

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Dj2019: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
That was why I asked Mayosh when he direct people to apply through the email. You can only apply through the mail during the time the embassy give out for appointment. People should wait for further direction from the embassy.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mayosh: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dj2019:
That was why I asked Mayosh when he direct people to apply through the email. You can only apply through the mail during the time the embassy give out for appointment. People should wait for further direction from the embassy.
I have not actually apply, the school said they will apply for me so am waiting for them.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Dj2019: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mayosh:
I have not actually apply, the school said they will apply for me so am waiting for them.

That's good brother
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mayosh: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dj2019:
how did you apple before you get this reply
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ojimma: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
I think the problem here might be quota allocation to schools. Most Nigerians applied to school of Life science because of its tuition fee. My school collects €65500 per year. They book my appointment through regim students in March. Couldn't meet up due to airport closure. The Embassy sent me mail they have re-scheduled my appointment again this July. The school even send us mail that we can re-enroll our admission till next year at your convenience.
Cheap things has its own disadvantage. I have not gone to hurdles of booking at Embassy.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by tushzillionz: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayosh:

Baba Abeg can we link up on whatapp so as to get better option about study in Czech cox am applying for CULS +380933047167. Will be waiting for ur response
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by tushzillionz: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
LazyFolk:
Hello guys,
I got an admission to Czech university of Life Sciences and I’ve been trying to pay the school fees to no avail.
I’ve been sent the account details to make payment but I don’t know how to go about it.
Is there any Nigerian bank I can use for easy access, please I need your advice!!
The image attached is what I was given to pay through but I don’t understand, and honestly I can’t afford to make any money mistakes.
Baba Abeg can we link up on whatapp so as to get better option about study in Czech cox am applying for CULS +380933047167. Will be waiting for ur response
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by drakura: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Someone should create a WhatsApp group so that we can join
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Dj2019: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please if there's any add me 07033411329
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Mayosh: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
ojimma:
I think the problem here might be quota allocation to schools. Most Nigerians applied to school of Life science because of its tuition fee. My school collects €65500 per year. They book my appointment through regim students in March. Couldn't meet up due to airport closure. The Embassy sent me mail they have re-scheduled my appointment again this July. The school even send us mail that we can re-enroll our admission till next year at your convenience.
Cheap things has its own disadvantage. I have not gone to hurdles of booking at Embassy.
please which school did you apply to and when is your interview date in embassy, here is my number for watsapp pls 08062088135

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.