Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (165775 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Motun83: 12:41am On May 20, 2022
Hello guys, I want to know if Czech embassy will issue dependent visa for my lil son as am applying to study for my MSc in Prague. I did email embassy about but got response they only issuing visa for main applicant dat no dependent allow. Please good info on what to do cos is not possible to leave my son behind. Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 4:43am On May 20, 2022
Motun83:
Hello guys, I want to know if Czech embassy will issue dependent visa for my lil son as am applying to study for my MSc in Prague. I did email embassy about but got response they only issuing visa for main applicant dat no dependent allow. Please good info on what to do cos is not possible to leave my son behind. Thanks

Wahala dey ur body, they already told you what you seek for, yet come to nairaland to disturb people with ur queries.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Motun83: 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
U such an slowpoke to reply me in dat manner. Carry ur frustration to someone else. Knobhead
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2022
Motun83:
U such an slowpoke to reply me in dat manner. Carry ur frustration to someone else. Knobhead
You call someone slowpoke but you cant comprehend a single sentence from the embassy, this is laughable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Motun83: 7:32pm On May 21, 2022
Ur history on this platform is to attack and insult other members. So I don’t need to trade words with a fool like you. The little change u getting better use it to buy ursef common sense instead on wasting it sub 100naira data. So bounce off muthafucka!!!!! I muvee
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by kredibility: 10:38pm On May 23, 2022
Justsoret:
Send me a message on instagram @naijatoeurope

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Dave0116(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2022
Night0307:

No, I don’t think that’s what they mean, the transcript should be your results from, say, ss1-3 in your secondary school, go back to your secondary school and ask for your transcript, they should provide you with it.
You can also ask for your junior classes own, but I think the latter years are more important, they show you did an advanced level of your subject combination and that you finished secondary school, your testimonial seals that.
pls can post secondary school transcript cover for that?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2022
Who has an idea how long it take to get a response after the day of interview?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ananne: 7:55pm On May 28, 2022
Please do o need to authenticate and legalise my documents in Abuja before apply to Charles university?

Or does all schools in Czech republic require this to be done before you can apply for admission?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2022
ananne:
Please do o need to authenticate and legalise my documents in Abuja before apply to Charles university?

Or does all schools in Czech republic require this to be done before you can apply for admission?
i believe the school has its admission procedure which u have to follow.
For CZU, u apply first with regular scans of your documents. I meant the first stage whereby u pay application fee and fill some bio datas afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by ananne: 6:07am On May 29, 2022
gidieberry:
i believe the school has its admission procedure which u have to follow.
For CZU, u apply first with regular scans of your documents. I meant the first stage whereby u pay application fee and fill some bio datas afterwards

Thanks. I just want to be sure. The school's website wasn't straight forward about it.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Justsoret: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2022
gidieberry:
30 to 90days
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Justsoret:

30 to 90days
thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NEROSKY(m): 3:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Sadineandbread:
Please I have sufficient funds for my studies abroad in my savings account but I don’t know how to prove it . I was doing online sales and small small jobs around .
Please how can I do ?
I don’t even have a sponsor or a family member who can stand as my sponsor!!!
What can I do
If I apply as self funded will that ask me the source ??
Help please !

If you have sufficient fund on your account all you need do is tell the VO what you do, they dont ask for back up prove.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
gidieberry:

In respect to this, had my interview at the embassy 25th of May and glory be to God I got my decision on June 10, that's 16 days interval

7 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
gidieberry:

In respect to this, had my interview at the embassy 25th of May and glory be to God I got my decision on June 10, that's 16 days interval

Congratulations!!!
Please sir, what are the documents you submitted for the visa application. Please, I need this information as am about to book an appointment, need not to miss any. Thank you.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Maxidooo1990:

Please sir, what are the documents you submitted for the visa application. Please, I need this information as am about to book an appointment, need not to miss any. Thank you.
Your school did not nominate you for student regime?

Admission letter

Accommodation contract

Application form ( filled)

2 Passport photograph

International passport

Bank statement of account ( Make sure it's physically stamped inside the banking hall, stamp + date on the first and last page will suffice, if it's electronic stamp u will be sent back)

ATM Card ( will be returned back to you)

Translated and Authenticated Medical report and Criminal record

Visa fee (Long term) + Superlegilization fee ( criminal record) = ₦70 000
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
gidieberry:

Your school did not nominate you for student regime?

Admission letter

Accommodation contract

Application form ( filled)

2 Passport photograph

International passport

Bank statement of account ( Make sure it's physically stamped inside the banking hall, stamp + date on the first and last page will suffice, if it's electronic stamp u will be sent back)

ATM Card ( will be returned back to you)

Translated and Authenticated Medical report and Criminal record

Visa fee (Long term) + Superlegilization fee ( criminal record) = ₦70 000

Thank you!!

They want nominate me for the student regime, but am yet to get one of the requirements for it due to ASUU strike. They have provided me with acceptance letter and accommodation contract. Hope, these two and other documents stated above will suffice?

Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Maxidooo1990:

Thank you!!

They want nominate me for the student regime, but am yet to get one of the requirements for it due to ASUU strike. They have provided me with acceptance letter and accommodation contract. Hope, these two and other documents stated above will suffice?

Thanks

have you translated your medical report and criminal record certificate to Czech language
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2022
gidieberry:

Please sir, where can I translate my documents to Czechia. Any suggestions please. Thank you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Maxidooo1990: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2022
gidieberry:
have you translated your medical report and criminal record certificate to Czech language

OK thanks, but where can I do the translation. This is my first time, any recommendations please.
Thank you.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cool318(m): 4:24am On Jun 12, 2022
gidieberry:

Congratulations � to you.
More wins
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by NwaUdi1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dobry den ☺️!

It's my pleasure to be in contact with you all once again.

I must say this... life has been so busy here in the Czech Republic hence my prolonged disappearance from the thread. I commend a number of you who tried to reach to me via my Nigerian number which I pasted on one of my comments for your prayers and trust in me to serve you.

Please Worthy to Note: if you intend to get a job here while studying, it is very important to have at least enough fund that you can survive with for at least three 3 months as it is no longer that very easy to get a job immediately upon arrival.
And i recommend you always look for schools in bigger cities as there are more job opportunities there, and for those of you coming to Brno i will always try to see you get something doing to survive on.

While i understand how difficult and complicated this whole process can be ranging from getting Admission to getting a Visa. It is on this note that I write to reiterate my passion to always help whenever and where ever I can...

Now that summer break has finally set in... I will have time to attend to some of your pressing challenges ranging from a number of issues like:

1. Total confusion on how to start, what documents you need to get, where to begin the whole processes...

2. Getting Admission in a Czech University

3. Problem with Authentications of Documents at Ministries of Education and Foreign Affairs and Superlegalization at the Czech Republic Embassy in Abuja for those of us who live far away from Abuja or unable to do it by themselves due to busy schedules. Be assured that all can be done from the comfort of your city by just a chat on my Nigerian WhatsApp number +2348063293445.

4. Packaging and sending the right documents to your school for the Nostrification process and avoid wasting funds on DHL.

5. Payment for Application fees and Nostrification fees

6. Getting a Police Character Certificate and Medical Fitness Report (for those applying from outside Nigeria). This is a good news to you guys as you don't have to travel down to Nigeria just because of this document..

7. Translations of documents from English to Czech Language with (Certified Translation).

8. Offering a FREE VISA INTERVIEW TUTORIALS TO ALL applicants.

9. Payment for your VZP insurance fee after your visa apllication has been approved.

10. Payment of Tuition fees on extremely urgent situations ONLY. However I advised everyone to pay the tuition fees through Nigerian commercial Banks using the CBN Form A. This is may take some time to reflect in the school account but it is more cost friendly as you will be charged at the CBN standard exchange rate.

11. Payment for your Accommodation Deposit if your school doesn't have options for card payment..

12. Finally visa rejection is not the last bus stop to your dreams as there's a room for Appeal. Please note that the window to Appeal is valid only 14 business working days after you pick up you visa decision at the Embassy. Don't bother to contact me in respect to Appeal if you don't meet up this criteria due to lapse of time so you don't waste my time, your time and the time others who may be needing my attention.

I have a team of extremely smart immigration experts who will write a professional Appeal letter on your behalf and submit to the department of Asylum and Migration of the Ministry of Interior in Ostrava the commission saddled with the responsibility to entertain all visa appeal matters in the Czech Republic and has the authority to nullify and overturn the earlier decision of the MoI in your favor.

Similarly, If you intend to Appeal the visa denial decision, you must inform me immediately before even going to the Embassy to collect your passport and visa decision.

QUESTIONS: How do I know that my visa is rejected when I am yet to pick up the decision and passport?

ANSWER: The Embassy will simply inform you about the decision with a clause to come over and pick up your passport and the original visa decision. But if your visa is granted, they will tell you to email them your flight reservation and insurance...

I wish you all the best in your endeavors...

Always feel free to contact me on ±2348063293445 WhatsApp only.

4 Likes

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by sexymonkey(m): 3:48am On Jun 13, 2022
gidieberry:

congratulations brother.
Please were you asked how you got the money on your bank balance?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by gidieberry(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2022
sexymonkey:
congratulations brother.
Please were you asked how you got the money on your bank balance?
nope, but them ask for present occupation.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by sexymonkey(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2022
gidieberry:
nope, but them ask for present occupation.
thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocconsult: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Justsoret:

30 to 90days

Good morning Sir
Pls how much bank statement did you use
And did you pay for the super legalization of your police and health report on the day if your visa interview.
Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by cocconsult: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2022
gidieberry:

Good morning Sir, congratulations once again
Pls how much bank statement did you use
And did you pay for the super legalization of your police and health report on the day if your visa interview.
Thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by IGUKPONG(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Justsoret:
Police report go to your state cid station to do it
I did mine at Alagbon
U will scan and send for translation in Czech
Medical Not sure u can translate too
Remember all will still be legalize at the ministry of education
Proof of funds statement no need to translate
Money can be transferred into it but good u start building ur account gradually
Statement of account must have atm card
I don’t know if credit card is accepted
But remember u must not remove money until visa is approved
Health insurance is after visa has been approved

Please where can I translate my documents to Czech language
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by IGUKPONG(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
adultiph:
Does anyone know any recognised Czech language translation company or organisation in Lagos or Abuja that can do documents translation for me?
Please help

I need tooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.