Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? (1408 Views)

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height / The Tallest Man In Brazil Finds Love With A 5ft Woman / Is 5ft 6inch An Ok Height For A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by jackpot(f): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2011
I don't know what's happening.

Recently, I found out 3 out of my last 4 girls are 5ft tall or less.
For the records, I am 6.2ft tall~

Now, the question is:

Do you think I'm cursed or are girls too shorter these days? undecided

advice me, pls. Thanks! cool
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2011
Smh u moved from jokes here ,it shows how u bored ursef out in ur own element.I wud say u cursed in regards to ur dumbb post
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by mobf: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2011
Joblessness too is a curse
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by jackpot(f): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Smh u moved from jokes here ,it shows how u bored ursef out in your own element.I wud say u cursed in regards to your dumbb post
Idowu dear, are you up to 6ft? wink cheesy
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by 195(f): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2011
Na 2day you know say dem curse u

E don tey wen dem inflict CURSE on u undecided
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by 7footre(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2011
lemmi kno when yu figure it out!
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

LWMD ooo, wwere u don sign i swear
jackpot:

Idowu dear, are you up to 6ft? wink cheesy

Bin told countless times am tall for a gal am 5 8 without heels, round it up and u gat ur answer
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by jackpot(f): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2011
^ok that's cool. me likey, not too tall and not too short cool

You know i always suffer from neck pains after I bend low to kiss them 5ft girls~
cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by sugardaddy1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
Laughing my arse out at responses so far  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by jackpot(f): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^
advise me your own na. shocked cheesy
I'm talking about something wey dey pain me for heart and you're here laughing.
Don't you like me? undecided cheesy
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by jackpot(f): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

is your Ms darkshit up to 5ft tall? undecided tongue cheesy
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by topup: 3:06am On Dec 02, 2011
Answer: Maybe

But the real issue is why you repeatedly go for these girls, what's your excuse? It's not like virginity or character that there is no real way of finding out or you have to look beneath the surface, their height is right there, heck! you can even carry a tape measure around with you if you're that obsessed!

Advice: As the girl is walking up to you, if you see she is 5ft or less and you don't want to date a girl 5ft or less, then move along,  simple!
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by kelz88(f): 3:12am On Dec 02, 2011
Curse?! Don't be silly!

Maybe you are attracted to small/petite women. Nothing wrong with that. They're usually very cute.
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by jackpot(f): 5:18am On Dec 02, 2011
kelz88:

Curse?! Don't be silly!

Maybe you are attracted to small/petite women.

maybe, but can you tell me why I am not attracted to the tall type? undecided
Nothing wrong with that. They're usually very cute.
you sound to me a nice girl.
are you 5ft tall? cool cool
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by Jenifa1: 5:20am On Dec 02, 2011
the freud in me says that you want average height kids. you're not a fan of tall children running around ur house.
and of course the 4 feet ladies want taller babies. cheesy
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by kelz88(f): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2011
jackpot:

maybe, but can you tell me why I am not attracted to the tall type? undecided
Maybe the ones you've been meeting aren't up to par. Or the smaller ones stand out more cos they're small? I dunno! You're the one attracted to them not me.  wink

jackpot:

you sound to me a nice girl.
are you 5ft tall? cool cool

Really? HMMM! Thanks. cheesy

5 something, ye.
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by sugardaddy1(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2011
@OP

I'm told in Physics that unlike charges attract while like ones repel. Perhaps, that is why you (6ft or taller) are always attracted to "shorty" (5ft or shorter). It's  a classic case of attraction between two "unlikes" cool

If you still feel "cursed" after my explanation, na you sabi lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2011
I can help you with 6ft plus ladies if u want @OP
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by slimyem: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2011
why are you here asking you when you are the one who actually walk up to short girls.
there's something in them that makes you desire them.their portabiliy maybe,ask yourself.if you don't get an answer,whenever you see a short girl walking in your lane,change direction!
I hope that solves it.
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@OP

I'm told in Physics that unlike charges attract while like ones repel. Perhaps, that is why you (6ft or taller) are always attracted to "shorty" (5ft or shorter). It's  a classic case of attraction between two "unlikes" cool
Emmh bros ur analysis carry comma o,I disagree its not always d case dat 6footers are attracted to 5footers.Badosky can b classed as a 6footer cus am only a fair bit away if rounded up ,but u don't how funny I find it wen a 5footer guy walks up to me in my mind am like *See dis 1 he likes climbing trees bush boy*.Lastly HELL NO!!!! Bado refuses to carry anybody during kerewa wot nonsense angry cheesy
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
@Idowuogbo
Hmmmmm, I'm a 5-footer too o though with some few inches added wink. I be correct "bush boy" because I dey like climb "trees" too especially the Iroko type with better tap root and robust girth cheesy cheesy grin

But seriously, the -ve, +ve attraction is very common between tall guys and short babes cool
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
^hmmm I guess short gals are portable jus incase u guys wan to take ur sexual adventures inside d washing machine grin
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
Big Time curse you better go to Okija to wash your head undecided
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^hmmm I guess short gals are portable jus incase u guys wan to take your intimate adventures inside d washing machine grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by sugardaddy1(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^hmmm I guess short gals are portable jus incase u guys wan to take your intimate adventures inside d washing machine grin
@Idowuogbo
You want to "c.u.m" again or are you okay now? grin
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2011
^u no well o lool, am ok cheers
Re: Help! Always With 5ft Ladies. A Blessin Or A Curse? by sylve11: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Smh u moved from jokes here ,it shows how u bored ursef out in your own element.I wud say u cursed in regards to your dumbb post

190_@:

i don die! grin grin grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

wha? / Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U / Any Dangers Of Falling In Love With Your Colleague At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.