Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law (15796 Views)

Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative / Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight / Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
Chiori:

[size=18pt]Please everyone, can you get me the definition of Cretin, I no sabi book at all.[/size]

Definitation of Cretin:

Oxford English Dictionary

A cretin is any foool that reasons and argues like Obi1kenobi.

grin grin grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

Bestiality is opposed cos it violates the rights of animals who can't be said to be consenting individuals. Animal rights laws don't accord animals a right of choice so habing sex with one is tantamount to violation.

Foool, why na? grin

In the natural world, do the animals have to give consent? grin grin grin grin grin

So what if it is obvious the animal likes the deviants approach? If it wags its tail and behave like the normal mating ritual? Does that make it OK? Can that not be regarded as consent?

Obi1kenobi:

I suppose you mean Inbreeding. I only have a problem with Inbreeding when a parent molests their little child. If a 25 year old male decides to Be Intimate with his middle aged mother and they're both okay with it, I don't see why I should give a rat's arse to be honest. It's an informed personal decision by both parties in that case.

Well, society does not think sickly like you. grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
Moronic arguments!

Beastility and in[i]c[/i]est are opposed because of disgust. Just like we are rejecting poofing!

Don't twist it like a cretin!
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a mooron!

A dumb opinion is a still dumb. Why give me that rubbish of "its my opinion".

Your dumb arse has still not answered the question I asked you about your dimwitted "opinion": grin

No 1. since when did religion and belief become a natural thing?

No 2. how do you know if animals believe in a God or not? You are an animal mind reader?
I already exposed your ignorance when you claimed homosexuality doesn't occur in nature so you may want to bury your head in the sand for a while. Religion is part of culture which is part of human nature which is part of nature and is as old as the homo-sapien specie. Therefore, religion and spirituality is natural you person. Animals are incapable of spirituality cos all studies so far show them as incapable of such cognitive functions. Like I said before, Google is your friend.

Do you call your parents and siblings (who I pity for having to put up with such a degenerate) dumb or cretins or moorons or foools for having differing views from you? smiley
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by UyiIredia(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2011
all4naija:

You are right - failure is human, but the magnitude of polygamy consequential impact on the society compare to monogamy is great. You seem to misunderstand the whole issue here which is not controlling the society but having a free one at the expense of  peace and homosexuality seems not to be one of those troubles. You insinuates Polygamy, not so much embraced in developed world, to justifying the banning of man-lover practice which it is just too absurd in the right sense looking at it stand in the community. The comparison are not the same on any ground at any given day. I have asked here what are the problems with man-lover people? Nobody could give me any positive evidence than morally wrong(from the religion sense),which is nothing but indoctrination full of lies.

Meanwhile,if you keep bringing in issues that are past to counter your disagreement with man-lover people it could be right not to question the Whites for believing black people are inferior and worth nothing relevant to offer as humans. Then you would start to see that it is more in stereotype and evidently biased. That equates with the views of those who are against man-lover people in our society, there is no so much difference whatsoever - it is discrimination of any form because they can not provide evidences worth proving.

We can continue to argue about the Brits concern in the issue and finding faults in their system yet doesn't change anything on why the man-lover community has to go through jail sentence of 10 to 14 years for expressing themselves.This banning is only exposing the other side of how much our leaders are infringing on the right of the citizens and incompetent to address the problems bedeviling the country.

I know you haven't been reading my posts lately. I have made it clear I am not looking at what the Brits say about this but looking at it from a reasonable perspective, which is not so much different from theirs. 

Morality is not based on evidence. From your reply, it is quite clear you have a negative bias for polygamy which is quite unfounded since (as I have pointed out) the same evils you attributed to polygamy can be found in monogamous homes. Polygamy is a current issue and I must reassert that any argument you forward as justification for homosexuality could be applied to polygamous unions - and incest.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

Foool, why na? grin

In the natural world, do the animals have to give consent? grin grin grin grin grin

So what if it is obvious the animal likes the deviants approach? If it wags its tail and behave like the normal mating ritual? Does that make it OK? Can that not be regarded as consent?

Well, society does not think sickly like you. grin

You obviously know diddly squat about animals and courtship rituals so I can't even afford a retort to your crass ignorance. Keep exposing your idiocy. It's entertaining. smiley
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

I already exposed your ignorance when you claimed homosexuality doesn't occur in nature so you may want to bury your head in the sand for a while. Religion is part of culture which is part of human nature which is part of nature and is as old as the homo-sapien specie. Therefore, religion and spirituality is natural you person. Animals are incapable of spirituality cos all studies so far show them as incapable of such cognitive functions. Like I said before, Google is your friend.

Do you call your parents and siblings (who I pity for having to put up with such a degenerate) dumb or cretins or moorons or foools for having differing views from you? smiley

Oh God!!!  grin grin grin grin

I am going to fall off my chair laughing.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah! This guy foolish no be small.  grin grin grin grin

Where did you prove to me that homosexuality exist in nature?

By saying animals don't pray?

Kai!!!  grin grin grin

Abeg make I laugh for minute.

Wait!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye!!! My belle o, my head o!

Alakori! Asinwin! Dodo! Omugor!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye!

My belle o, my head o!

I go die o! grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin grin grin grin

Which school failed you? Where do we have to go and arrest teachers?!

Kai! When I say people are cretins, for NL, some people go say I dey insult.  grin grin grin grin

This foool does not even know the meaning and context of natural urges.  grin grin grin grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
According to this mooron with cement brain, when we fry dodo (plantain) it is a natural urge! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

Oh God!!! grin grin grin grin

I am going to fall off my chair laughing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah! This guy foolish no be small. grin grin grin grin

Where did you prove to me that homosexuality exist in nature?

By saying animals don't pray?

Kai!!! grin grin grin

Abeg make I laugh for minute.

Wait!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye!!! My belle o, my head o!

Alakori! Asinwin! Dodo! Omugor!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye!

My belle o, my head o!

I go die o! grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin grin grin grin

Which school failed you? Where do we have to go and arrest teachers?!

Kai! When I say people are cretins, for NL, some people go say I dey insult. grin grin grin grin

This foool does not even know the meaning and context of natural urges. grin grin grin grin
I've kept telling you basic research on Google is for your good but you're as lazy as you're brain-dead. This link should help you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

That along with thousands more for your reprobate mind to devour if you can quit thinking of the next London shop to loot for a while.
I'll also like you to define the word "natural" for me. You seem very confused really and I like to help retards.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Chiori(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

I've kept telling you basic research on Google is for your good but you're as lazy as you're brain-dead. This link should help you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

That along with thousands more for your reprobate mind to devour if you can quit thinking of the next London shop to loot for a while.
I'll also like you to define the word "natural" for me. You seem very confused really and I like to help retards.
Territorialism is also natural in the animal world. Should we adopt that too. I wonder when we started using animals as our yardstick. Kai! Human beings, we know how to clutch at straws, even in the greatest torrents.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Chiori(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
@Obi1kenobi, are you gay?
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
Chiori:

Territorialism is also natural in the animal world. Should we adopt that too. I wonder when we started using animals as our yardstick. Kai! Human beings, we know how to clutch at straws, even in the greatest torrents.

That's probably the worst example you could have used. Human beings are the most territorial creatures on the planet. The joke is on those (like Sagapoo)who keep alluding to the absence of homosexuality among animals as a reason (or the reason) it's unnatural and morally wrong when it's a patent falsehood. If you read my previous posts, you'll know I've scorned the application of animal behaviour to moral policing of human beings. You're totally off base, to be honest.
Chiori:

@Obi1kenobi, are you gay?

It's irrelevant to our discussion but if you must know, I love my women and imagining 2 guys humping each other is a repugnant thought for me. I'm not a homo, and I don't advocate it but I advocate their right to a lifestyle choice without persecution from sermonizing moralists
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Chiori(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi, you sabi find trouble. Imagine as you just set off sagamite, for nothing. Kai! Am sure they used to beat you up well well in secondary school. You be correct Icheoku.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

You are a mugu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So in the school that failed you, reading wikipedia is how you passed!!!

AHHH! grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy's brain must be one of a chimpanzee's brain stuck in a human being. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin said Religion is natural. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why persin go go pay for Basketmouth when you can have fun tormenting reetards.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fooool, show me a clip of Same-sex animals.

I wait.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by rhymz(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

That's probably the worst example you could have used. Human beings are the most territorial creatures on the planet. The joke is on those (like Sagapoo)who keep alluding to the absence of homosexuality among animals as a reason (or the reason) it's unnatural and morally wrong when it's a patent falsehood. If you read my previous posts, you'll know I've scorned the application of animal behaviour to moral policing of human beings. You're totally off base, to be honest.
It's irrelevant to our discussion but if you must know, I love my women and imagining 2 guys humping each other is a repugnant thought for me. I'm not a homo, and I don't advocate it but I advocate their right to a lifestyle choice without persecution from sermonizing moralists
Guy, can you point to any proof that homosexuality is not a matter of nurture but a natural desire that honestly can't be controlled by homosexual individual. Even in genetics, I am yet to hear, read or see any any of such evidence that some people are born with genetic problems from birth that later turns them g'ay as oppose to the very obvious explanation that it is our indirect collective support in the name of protecting their fundamental human rights that has actually encouraged them to indulge in homosexuality. This is common human indoctrination and psyche programming, if a child grows up in an environment where samesex cohabitation is thought to be a natural way of life, of course he is more likely to turn gay than a child with an exactly opposite upbringing. It does not make the latter any less intelligent or accommodating, that is where I have a problem with gay supporters and lobbyist group. They want you to accept them irrespective of whether it assaults the sense of decency of the opposing majority. I thought the western society is the bastion of democracy, how come they are selective when it comes to issues like this one, imagine a handdul of the minority few holding the government by the jugular while the majority are forced to accept. There is no reason why homosexualism should not be viewed in thesame light with other deviant behaviours that require serious reprimanding legislation to discourage impressionable people that will be exposed to the ills. The only reason why h'omosexualism is seen as different from the others is because they are a powerful deviant group, period!!
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a mugu! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So in the school that failed you, reading wikipedia is how you passed!!!

AHHH! grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy's brain must be one of a chimpanzees brain stuck in a human being. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin said Religion is natural. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why persin go go pay for Basketmouth when you can have fun tormenting reetards.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fooool, show me a clip of Same-sex animals.

I wait.

If you had any shame or shred of decency, for the interest of self-preservation, you'd bury your head in the sand and live to fight another day. Wikipedia articles are often borrowed from links with varying degrees of reliability and that particular one was well researched with several citations from reputable journals. I could fill this entire page with other links but chose one your numb-skull could more easily absorb. If you want more (which are far too advanced for your numbskull), you can easily search for more on Google. You honestly aren't very good at this though your paper brain deludes you into thinking otherwise.

You just honestly aren't very good at this. smiley
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

If you had any shame or shred of decency, for the interest of self-preservation, you'd bury your head in the sand and live to fight another day. Wikipedia articles are often borrowed from links with varying degrees of reliability and that particular one was well researched with several citations from reputable journals. I could fill this entire page with other links but chose one your numb-skull could more easily absorb. If you want more (which are far too advanced for your numbskull), you can easily search for more on Google. You honestly aren't very good at this though your paper brain deludes you into thinking otherwise.

You just honestly aren't very good at this. smiley

AHHHH!

AHHHH!

AHHHH!

Mo Gbe! This is serious o! No be joke thing at all!

E gba wa o!

AHHHH!

This is what our failed education system is producing.

Jesu! Olugbala! Ki la she o!

Ki ni ershe wa!

Ye! Mo Gbe o!

AHHHH!

Orunmila! Ma fi wa le ba'mi!

This Chim[b]man[/b]zee is defending his use of Wikipedia as evident. And then the chimp is telling me to go and dig his supporting evidence for him. grin

Jonathan better declare a state of emergency in the Nigerian education sector.  grin

Mugu said religion is a "natural" phenomena. Even buying coffee from Starbucks is a natural urge to the cretin! grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
rhymz:

Guy, can you point to any proof that homosexuality is not a matter of nurture but a natural desire that honestly can't be controlled by Same-sex individual. Even in genetics, I am yet to hear, read or see any any of such evidence that some people are born with genetic problems from birth that later turns them g'ay as oppose to the very obvious explanation that it is our indirect collective support in the name of protecting their fundamental human rights that has actually encouraged them to indulge in homosexuality. This is common human indoctrination and psyche programming, if a child grows up in an environment where samesex cohabitation is thought to be a natural way of life, of course he is more likely to turn man-lover than a child with an exactly opposite upbringing. It does not make the latter any less intelligent or accommodating, that is where I have a problem with man-lover supporters and lobbyist group. They want you to accept them irrespective of whether it assaults the sense of decency of the opposing majority. I thought the western society is the bastion of democracy, how come they are selective when it comes to issues like this one, imagine a handdul of the minority few holding the government by the jugular while the majority are forced to accept. There is no reason why homosexualism should not be viewed in thesame light with other deviant behaviours that require serious reprimanding legislation to discourage impressionable people that will be exposed to the ills. The only reason why h'omosexualism is seen as different from the others is because they are a powerful deviant group, period!!

It's best not to presume you know why people indulge in same-sex unions. It's not black and white like some people portray. It's far more complicated. There are people with hormonal and genetic imbalances that affects their sexual proclivities and several other facets of their lives. There are transgender issues that complicate things further in other people.

Some people do have a greater disposition to same-sex attraction. People can't always help what they feel. Some feel like women in men's skin and vice-versa. It's simply a lot more complicated than a lot of people are willing to concede.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

AHHHH!

AHHHH!

AHHHH!

Mo Gbe! This is serious o! No be joke thing at all!

E gba wa o!

AHHHH!

This is what our failed education system is producing.

Jesu! Olugbala! Ki la she o!

Ki ni ershe wa!

Ye! Mo Gbe o!

AHHHH!

Orunmila! Ma fi wa le ba'mi!

This Chim[b]man[/b]zee is defending his use of Wikipedia as evident. And then the chimp is telling me to go and dig his supporting evidence for him. grin

Jonathan better declare a state of emergency in the Nigerian education sector. grin

Mugu said religion is a "natural" phenomena. Even buying coffee from Starbucks is a natural urge to the cretin! grin

All day, you've proven yourself to be an incorrigible person in need of help so I'll move on. I can't stay here all day watching a clown who can't use his little but under-worked brain. I've pointed out the wiki article contains tons of reliable links with the likes of National Geographic, Richard Dawkins (Oxford Prof), New York Times, Telegraph and several scientific institutes and University journals. You can walk off a cliff if that isn't sufficient for you. I don't suffer fools.

I know whatever I post, like the juvenile buffooon you are, you must get in the last word in playground fashion so knock yourself out and keep up with your laughable delusion of wisdom. I'm done with you.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

All day, you've proven yourself to be an incorrigible person in need of help so I'll move on. I can't stay here all day watching a clown who can't use his little but under-worked brain. I've pointed out the wiki article contains tons of reliable links with the likes of National Geographic, Richard Dawkins (Oxford Prof), New York Times, Telegraph and several scientific institutes and University journals. You can walk off a cliff if that isn't sufficient for you. I don't suffer fools.

I know whatever I post, like the juvenile buffooon you are, you must get in the last word in playground fashion so knock yourself out and keep up with your laughable delusion of wisdom. I'm done with you.

You are a cretin!

Don't be done, Mr Wiki-accepting-university graduate! grin

No run o! grin

Show me your evidence of g.a.y animals. Show me video clips.

We are in the 21st century, where the main proponents of homosexuality have been able to show us the impossible in nature. I am waiting for where you see them showing homosexuality in animals. That is one thing they will give an arm and a leg to show as it is the holy grail of proving poofs like you are natural.

I wait. No run! Chim[b]man[/b]zee cretin!
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

Morality is not based on evidence. From your reply, it is quite clear you have a negative bias for polygamy which is quite unfounded since (as I have pointed out) the same evils you attributed to polygamy can be found in monogamous homes. Polygamy is a current issue and I must reassert that any argument you forward as justification for homosexuality could be applied to polygamous unions - and Inbreeding.
Some people like to argue for argument sake. You still haven't comprehend what I am on about. Nobody said morality is based on evidences but there must be proofs that homosexuality is morally wrong which is not because it is not infringing on anybody's right and good conducts. Proofs become evidences if they are proven. Did you get it now? I hope you can really define what morality is in details .

If you are using polygamy as a yardstick on this issue then, cigarette addicts, alcoholics, etc have to come into the limelight. I am not against polygamy because it carries more burden(not because it worked for 1% of the society) nor being a thing to look up to as in the Brits society that didn't need use of it. I repeat, you still didn't comprehend what I am on about here. You are driving at another issue which I am totally incognizance with. I only pointed out issues with polygamy which is up to you to embrace if you so much wish, as long as it didn't infringe on my right and the peace of the society.

Now, polygamy is a status not orientation,right?That is, one cannot us a standing in relative to others to judge a circumstance of individuals who are inclined to live their lives without disturbing the society. We need to reason out this matter in a balanced ways. Not for religious, fallacious nor sentimental reasons. The society is changing gradually and we can not be stuck in the past.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
all4naija:

Some people like to argue for argument sake. You still haven't comprehend what I am on about. Nobody said morality is based on evidences but there must be proofs that homosexuality is morally wrong which is not because it is not infringing on anybody's right and good conducts. Proofs become evidences if they are proven. Did you get it now? I hope you can really define what morality is in details .

If you are using polygamy as a yardstick on this issue then, cigarette addicts, alcoholics, etc have to come into the limelight. I am not against polygamy because it carries more burden(not because it worked for 1% of the society) nor being a thing to look up to as in the Brits society that didn't need use of it. I repeat, you still didn't comprehend what I am on about here. You are driving at another issue which I am totally incognizance with. I only pointed out issues with polygamy which is up to you to embrace if you so much wish, as long as it didn't infringe on my right and the peace of the society.

Now, polygamy is a status not orientation,right?That is, one cannot us a standing in relative to others to judge a circumstance of individuals who are inclined to live their lives without disturbing the society. We need to reason out this matter in a balanced ways. Not for religious, fallacious nor sentimental reasons. The society is changing gradually and we can not be stuck in the past.

Explain how polygamy infringes on your right and is bad conduct in a society.

The society you refer to as changing (the ones not stuck in the "past"wink, how come it is not accepting of polygamy? As if the change the society is going through is for good?
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by alpontif(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
I would like to ask: Why is polyandry, polygamy illegal in the UK and most western nations, ?, is it not a relationship between ''consenting'' individuals, are they harming members of the society, ?please answer that, then apply it to our recent homosexuality laws, and see for your self how self serving and hypocritical these oyinbos can be, you are ''denying ''human right in one instance and ''demanding'' human right in the other, foolish people,
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by ajaxtayo: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2011
yeye whitey after dem go call us black monkey and when we wan prove  sey we get brain, dem wan learn from us by saying abrakadabra. very useless man. the law must take its stand and not an ordinary yeye white banana go tell us weting we go do for our naija o. fucking white pig skin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2011
alpontif:

I would like to ask: Why is polyandry, polygamy illegal in the UK and most western nations, ?, is it not a relationship between ''consenting'' individuals, are they harming members of the society, ?please answer that, then apply it to our recent homosexuality laws, and see for your self how self serving and hypocritical these oyinbos can be, you are ''denying ''human right in one instance and ''demanding'' human right in the other, foolish people,
Why are many Nigerians so clueless and ignorant? Polygamy is illegal in Ghana, if you think it is only illegal in Western nations. I don't know how a standing relative to others equates with orientation for you. Polyandry is almost as a crime as homosexuality in Nigerian society!
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by honeric01(m): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2011
all4naija:

Why are many Nigerians so clueless and ignorant? Polygamy is illegal in Ghana, if you think it is only illegal in Western nations. I don't know how a standing relative to others equates with orientation for you. Polyandry is almost as a crime as homosexuality in Nigerian society!

so because it's illegal in Ghana makes it what? justified or not? do you also know homosexuality is being practiced in Ghana openly? does that make it right too? why should the west frown at polygamy and embrace homosexuality? on what grounds?

Obi1kenobi:

I support rights to both. I believe they're informed choices in the case of adults and should be respected.

Bestiality is opposed cos it violates the rights of animals who can't be said to be consenting individuals. Animal rights laws don't accord animals a right of choice so habing sex with one is tantamount to violation.

I suppose you mean Inbreeding. I only have a problem with Inbreeding when a parent molests their little child. If a 25 year old male decides to Be Intimate with his middle aged mother and they're both okay with it, I don't see why I should give a rat's arse to be honest. It's an informed personal decision by both parties in that case.

If so, why then do the west frown at polygamy? why are you not advocating for these set of people too?

What made you say it violates the rights of the animals? which rights in the first place? the one you gave them or the ones men made up for them? if an animal does not like what you're doing to it, "natural" instincts should make that animal attack you and if not successful, struggle and cry out for help. There are thousands of videos out there showing acts of animals "in a happy mood" sleeping-with humans, how does that violate their rights?

yes, i meant Inbreeding, but the same west frown at this or don't you know? why do they embrace some and reject others? isn't that double standards? undecided
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by pocketndry: 1:53am On Dec 03, 2011
ah
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 2:21am On Dec 03, 2011
all4naija:

So what if it is illegal in Ghana? Who gives a shyt! How does that help your argument? How does that prove 2 consenting adults is a valid enough argument to allow something?

What we are asking you is how come the people that gave you the moronic argument you spew frequently (two consenting adults) can not apply that philosophy to polygamy? What if two consenting adults want to practice polygamy, why say 'No'? So the two consenting adult is a selectively applicable argument to the poof deviancy?

Can you see that the "two consenting adult that are not harming anyone" argument is a stewpid one now since it is not universally applicable? It is obvious that philosophy is not grounds for allowing relationship in any part of the world. It is a rubbish argument!

When I warn you people not to bring moronic argumentation my way that I will destroy it, you do not heed my call.

Despite this, I can bet you will still see another cretin jump on the thread and use this same senseless argument they have been fed without questioning it and that has been destroyed. Even I would not be surpired if the morons I have edjucated on this thread are the ones that use it again in the near future. You know why?

I will tell you all why:

These moronic goons are closed-minded despite claiming open-mindedness. They are one-way ediots that only want to hear the dogma they have been fed by the people that have told them it is "progress". No matter how much you destroy the moronic arguments and correct them they will stick with the lame arguments because it is used by a group of people they see as superior to them, so they think it makes them funky.

Closed-minded!
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Jenifa1: 2:22am On Dec 03, 2011
these nigerian politicians are just looking for cheap attention.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by rhymz(m): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2011
All4naija
You obviously do not have a mind of your own besides regurgitating the misinformation you learn from mainstream western media. Little wonder Sag has been harsh on you guys, your arguments lack common sense as it is rife with very lame attempt to present polygamy as a worse societal vice than homosexualism. You keep confusing yourself with ambigious nonsense that even you can't understand, Saga has asked you to give explanation why you think polygamy is more inimical to the society than the plague of homosexuality.
Obi1kenobi:

It's best not to presume you know why people indulge in same-sex unions. It's not black and white like some people portray. It's far more complicated. There are people with hormonal and genetic imbalances that affects their intimate proclivities and several other facets of their lives. There are transgender issues that complicate things further in other people.

Some people do have a greater disposition to same-sex attraction. People can't always help what they feel. Some feel like women in men's skin and vice-versa. It's simply a lot more complicated than a lot of people are willing to concede.
. . If I am actually presuming, I wont be asking you to give us empirical evidences that same-sex union and homosexuality in general is a problem caused by congenital genetic disorder which can't be blamed on the personal resolve of the homosexuals not to curtail his sexual desires. Like I have stated before, every human being experiences different desires( yeah, the good, the bad and the ugly ones) at some point in the cause of our lives, it does not mean we should succumb to every one of them because we feel them. Your claims of hormonal and genetic imbalances are at best hypothetical, there is no such documented evidence that shows the direct relationship between this hormonal and genetic imbalances and sexual preference of an individual. Do well to argue your points with references to such a lie; it is like telling us that there exist gay genes or hormones and their presence can turn a human gay. So to such people it feels natural to be sexually aroused by members of his own sex. Can we also claim these "gay genes" for Bisexuals or probably they do not have enough "gay genes" to help them decide where to pitch tent?
Can you honestly assert that a majority of homosexuals actually started out as homosexuals, with the so-called complicated sexual leanings occassioned by abnormal hormones and genes So what about heterosexuals that willingly became homosexual converts; did they all of a sudden wake up to realize they have these defects. Do you wonder why it is prevalent where it is legal to practise it openly as against societies that gave an outright ban to it?? Does it mean there is a direct correlation between the laws that allow it and the spread of this CONGENITAL genetic and hormonal imbalances. Don't you see the folly of such argument. Lets be realistic here, laws are made to protect humans from theselves, shikena!!
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by aribisala0(m): 2:58am On Dec 03, 2011
this gets you seven years in Nigeria

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/dec/1/806.html
compared to 14 years for ANALysis
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
Disclaimer: I can barely describe myself as a christian neither would I describe myself as hating gay people (though I do think its appalling).

On what basis do we justify allowing two grown Men to pound each other in the butt? Spew all your pseudo-science crap, you cannot convince me that this is the will of God. Why are we even breaking a sweat over this? By logical deduction, is the anus meant for penetration? If we allow this, where do we then draw the line as regards child molestation, bestiality, necrophilia e.t.c?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twin Terrorist Attack Averted In Borno. / Court Orders Release Of Jonathan’s ADC / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.