Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays (990 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / How To Prepare Chin-chin For Your Festive Period / How To Cut Chin-chin For Large Scale Production? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays by ifsez: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2007
Hi Landers,
in Festac Town,There is going to be a long weekend cos of this independence day if any family is interested in booking for delicious chin chin to accompany your entertainment please mail me at rosemary@oboegbulem.com.Happy Independence day.

N.b:Specify the quantity you want and the price range.
Re: Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays by CrazyMan(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
Thanks for the Information
Re: Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays by ifsez: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2007
Sorry i forgot to add my number 0803 438 2497.This is especially for those who like chin chin and do not have time or cannot make it themselves and of course those who like nicely made chin chin.
Re: Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays by cuteass1(f): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2007
Hmmm, not bad at all.

Maybe i'll give you a call when i get to naija,, make sure your chin-chin tastes good oo tongue
Re: Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays by iice(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2007
chaiiii chin chin chaiiii grin I miss it oooo
Re: Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays by ifsez: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2007
Don't worry Cute-ass all you have to do is tell me how you like it with a lot of sugar or with little quantity of sugar and if you like a lot of butter ill do it to your taste.I assure you you'll like it.My colleagues are addicted already.
Re: Chin Chin For Your Independence Day Holidays by cuteass1(f): 12:56am On Oct 03, 2007
Ok then ifsez, we got a deal. I hope to contact you when i'm in naija and i'll put your chin chin to taste. Guess i'll tell you how i like it when i give you the call wink Take care!

(1) (Reply)

Stockfish At Last / Something You Most Have On Your Menu List For Sallah/xmas / Soyabeans Recipe Handbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.