Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

*~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (5810 Views)

Poll: Who deserved to be crowned poster of the year? Vote Now!

Vicjustice: 75% (34 votes)
Siena: 13% (6 votes)
Omo_Tier1: 11% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Travel Section Game / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition.

2009 edition was won by funkybaby [/b]and 2010 by [b]justwise, who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:
Only 1 nomination per user(or should we allow 2?)
Any nominee that has been banned or warned(why not warned twice) this year will be disqualified
Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
Nominee must be active in the section
Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defense of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 when the winner will be announced
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2011
Vicjustice
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by alfablondy: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
Vicjustice
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2011
Vicjustice.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2011
One person ehn? abegiii that wan consign una grin cheesy. In no particular order

1. Siena
2. Justwise
3. Vicjustice

Will be back with more cool
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by denvers: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
Vicjustice nd justwise two tough guyz neva, i go wif AJANLEKOKO. dont knw if i spelt it right!
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by JeSoul(f): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2011
Since JayDoubleYa is a mod and therefore DQ'd, I cast me vote for Vicjustice.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2011
JeSoul:

Since JayDoubleYa is a mod and therefore DQ'd, I cast me vote for Vicjustice.

grin grin grin yes i'm not qualify to be nominated.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dancewith: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2011
I go for Vcjustice since justwise is now a moderator
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by collinsfbi(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=20pt]Vicjustice[/size] all the way

Gbammmmmm over and out
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by DAY12(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2011
VicJuctice wink
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by bbwollex(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Take it! Vicjustice, smiley
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by bbwollex(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
I also wanna use this opportunity to say A very big THANKS to everyone who has been contributing to this forum,i am living in and enjoying the info i heard in 2009/2010 here in this forum, I also wish everyone more info that will transform their lives for the bestsmiley))
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by damola1: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
Omo_Tier1
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2011
Vicjustice
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2011
mukina2:

Vicjustice

You are not allow to vote grin grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by usewisdom: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2011
Ok, let me vote. My Vote goes to VICJUSTICE
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
justwise:

You are not allow to vote grin grin grin
discrimination angry grin

I am a member of the forum too cool
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 2:03am On Dec 08, 2011
Justwise is the moderator now.

I nominate Vicjustice
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate for Omo_Tier1

He has being very helpful in Uk visa threads.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by suxes2006(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
vicjustice!
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by eghost247(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
vicjustice
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Skii(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
Oga Justwise, I dey hail o,,,,I remain loyal,,,I be one of your students earlier on this year
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
Skii:

Oga Justwise, I dey hail o,,,,I remain loyal,,,I be one of your students earlier on this year

grin grin U don disappear from NL, how studies?.

You can nominate somebody else, i'm disqualified. grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Skii(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
At all sir, I still dey,, Studies dey, very much different from back home, as I just see sey Award dey for travel section, I don already know who I go vote for, but as you don turn moderator, na im be sey we no fit vote for you

so i vote for, omo tier 1
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 10, 2011
Vicjustics all the Way!
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2011
Vic
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by propofol: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
JUSTWISE, Because i travelled twice this year to rome and to london , no agents got my visas within days , gave honest advice freely, followed his advice and now i'm so confident to apply for visa to anywhere. he is FANTASTIIC!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for everything.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
propofol:

JUSTWISE, Because i travelled twice this year to rome and to london , no agents got my visas within days , gave honest advice freely, followed his advice and now i'm so confident to apply for visa to anywhere. he is FANTASTIIC!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for everything.

propofol its all good, i'm happy it worked out for you. We are all here to help each other.

Thanks a lot. . .though i'm not qualified to be nominated.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by bolame: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2011
Vicjustice n Omo_tier1
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 13, 2011
Justwise why did you remove my post here that is bad it is not fair
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2011
oyibomoses:

Justwise why did you remove my post here that is bad it is not fair

This thread is for nomination, don't use it to voice your ant-justwise view else your post will be removed. Nominate your favourite poster and take your complain to appropriate thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Advise About Receiving UK Visa Documents From VFS Global Services / Nigerian Passport For An Infant / New Ferry Service in Lagos.How Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.