Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,570 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

*~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (7570 Views)

Poll: The poster of the year is?

omo_to_dun: 24% (18 votes)
skydancer: 25% (19 votes)
ekt_bear: 50% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Programming Section -Not Much Going On Here / *~Javanian Voted Programming Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Programming Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

*~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Fayimora(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition. Who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced

START NOMINATING!!!!!
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 02, 2011
I have been banned uncountable times, and also a law-abiding trouble-maker. . . i nominate skydancer!
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 02, 2011
I nominate ekt_bear.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jenifa1: 1:44am On Dec 02, 2011
omo_to_dun:

I nominate ekt_bear.

cool
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 02, 2011
I cancel those 2 votes now, this is conspiracy so early in the vote? Ah, this is the time to show my power - with my about 200+ NL I.Ds.
Unfortunately, the moderator can see my IP. . .a poll will have been better to riggg
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Maleeq(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2011
*dhtml:

I cancel those 2 votes now, this is conspiracy so early in the vote? Ah, this is the time to show my power - with my about 200+ NL I.Ds.
Unfortunately, the moderator can see my IP. . .a poll will have been better to riggg
Aaaaaaaaaah! Only you? shocked
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2011
I nominate Omo_to_dun
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2011
Maleeq:

Aaaaaaaaaah! Only you? shocked
I have been banned at least 1,000 times (ask seun about it if you are not sure). I am probably the most banned programmer / webmaster on the whole of nairaland. So i always keep a lot of I.Ds hidden for a rainy day. But i have been abiding the law of recent, but this is election period na.

Now to the matter at hand, i assume the nominees can nomiate themselves eh?
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2011
I nominate omo_to_dun
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
omo_to_dun
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bakenda(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
I nominate omo_to_dun
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
Omo, everybody just dey nominate Omo_to_dun sha,
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bakenda(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2011
IbroSaunks:

Omo, everybody just dey nominate Omo_to_dun sha,

The boy is good.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by SUCCEED3: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2011
Would have nominated Fayimora, but he's a mod, so Omo_to_dun is it for me

1 Like

Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Let's stop the vote, this is a walk-over.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Fayimora(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
This is just nomination, voting comes in later. 10 days to go so nominate fast.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2011
[s]^^^I will be surprised to see more nominations in this biased land, oya programmers humour me please (i am curious to know who the nominees are).[/s]
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by DaDoctor: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
i nominate[b] DA DOCTOR[/b]
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by executinal(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
How much is the award? grin grin
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Kai see as nomination thread turn to graveyard!
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by segsalerty(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
I nominate myself ! grin
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
*dhtml:

Kai see as nomination thread turn to graveyard!
no drama in the programming section bro ,
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Fayimora(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
segsalerty:

I nominate myself ! grin
look at this lost but found man, So u still alive!
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by segsalerty(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Fayimora, i no lost oo,
i just dey on a LOW-KEY ! tongue tongue tongue wink grin
But, I really Nominate myself !
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by worldbest(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
Shey viewer of the year no dey. I fit win am.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by moderatorr: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
@fayimora marginalised *dhtml so am not voting.
After the voting we go mob youth copers!
Sai *dhtml.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 4:42am On Dec 08, 2011
would love to nominate fayimora too but he's a mod, and since i don't know who is good/bad am voting for no one.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2011
moderatorr:

@fayimora marginalised *dhtml so am not voting.
After the voting we go mob youth copers!
Sai *dhtml.
You no serious o. . .voting is dry in programmers and webmasters sections, i wonder why.

1 Like

Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
This is one of the kinda things that gets me banned often - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820607.0.html
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Beaf: 3:27am On Dec 09, 2011
Give it to omo to dun (if only for his profile pic wink).
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Mobinga: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2011
OtD
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sweetpawn1: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2011
Beaf:

Give it to omo to dun (if only for his profile pic wink).
LOL! Its not only for his profile picture, but a lot more!

(1) (2) (3)

Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer / Has Anyone Here Worked For Crossover.com As An Independent Contractor? / Which Programming Language Is Best For Building An Hospital Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.