Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

*~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (7568 Views)

Poll: The poster of the year is?

omo_to_dun: 24% (18 votes)
skydancer: 25% (19 votes)
ekt_bear: 50% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Programming Section -Not Much Going On Here / *~Javanian Voted Programming Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Programming Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Fayimora(m): 4:26am On Dec 15, 2011
Polls are up!
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 16, 2011
^^^I think it is time to start rigging. . .
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 4:15am On Dec 16, 2011
@dhtml, Ahhhh,
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2011
Lets see how it goes, omo_t is okay, everyone's favorite. . .
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by skydancer: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2011
Section poster of the year Why my name? Not even dhtml or fayimora? It's not fair naw. I don't remember posting more than once so I vote omo tongue
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by skydancer: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2011
*dhtml:

I have been banned uncountable times, and also a law-abiding trouble-maker. . . i nominate skydancer!
Oh geez, lol. You're a truly law-abiding trouble maker tongue
ps:why is segsalerty's name not up?
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^We forgot to nominate him. Well. . . .you are now leading omo_to_dun => Looks rather suspicious (hmmnn)
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Timileyin(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2011
I go for skydancer, his the real man
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2011
Timileyin:

I go for skydancer, his the real man
even skydancer thinks its not fair,
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
IbroSaunks:

even skydancer thinks its not fair,
What is the meaning of that? This is a free world. Well. . . .to any of the contestants, whoever wants to win should contact me, i have about 100+ ballot papers.
And i can also get more at alaba market if necessary. . .

In a particular poll, i voted 20 times for my favorite candidate. . .
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
@dhtml , he said it himself, I wasn't representing my opinion,
skydancer:

Section poster of the year Why my name? Not even dhtml or fayimora? It's not fair naw. I don't remember posting more than once so I vote omo tongue
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^Well, lets see how the votes will go, i will try not to influence it. . .
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2011
*dhtml:

hehehe, egbon ema je ki auntie mukina2 mu yin oh,
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dhtml5: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^It is the spam bot i am more worried about. . .
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by skydancer: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
*dhtml:

Lol. Very funny grin grin tongue
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dhtml5: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^Now whorrissfunny? If i cannot get nominated because i am not law-abiding, i can at least vote. And i never saw any rule that said you can only vote once anywhere.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by skydancer: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
dhtml5:

^^^Now whorrissfunny? If i cannot get nominated because i am not law-abiding, i can at least vote. And i never saw any rule that said you can only vote once anywhere.
Hehe.
ps: I have been wanting to ask you, can you develop drupal modules very well? Are you well knowledgeable in drupal performance and scalability? if yes/maybe can you inbox me here or on fb?
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Mobinga: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
LMAO. @Fayimora!! You're doing it all wrong!!! angry angry

The votes are supposed to be locked. Nobody is supposed to see the ratings until after the voting. grin

Anyway I voted for my mans SkyDancer grin
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Fayimora(m): 3:19am On Dec 19, 2011
Mobinga:

The votes are supposed to be locked. Nobody is supposed to see the ratings until after the voting. grin

I ddnt make them visible. . . .
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dhtml5: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2011
Mobinga:

He is a rather new moderator, i remember once while i was still a moderator when i made a poll that you can change your vote, omo you need to see the rigging.

Fayimora:

I ddnt make them visible. . . .
Funny, you did not make them invisible as well. [s]That was why it was rigged in the first place.[/s]
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by dhtml5: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2011
skydancer:

Hehe.
ps: I have been wanting to ask you, can you develop drupal modules very well? Are you well knowledgeable in drupal performance and scalability? if yes/maybe can you inbox me here or on fb?
I do all that. I am a drupal expert, my site was done with drupal as well. You can see my contact form on my website na - www..net
www.facebook.com/
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2011
@op
just exercised my franchise! grin cheesy cool

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by cork2059: 3:32am On Dec 30, 2011
We---the Corks---would like to congratulate the best programmer on Nairaland: ekt_bear. Your contributions on this thread have been immensely helpful. We look forward to your future participations.

Do not mess with the Corks.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jenifa1: 4:20am On Dec 30, 2011
congrats ekt_bear
didn't know you were a programmer!?
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2011
shocked shocked I'm surprised, but what the heck, ekt is good too, congrats sir!! grin grin
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2011
@ ekt_bear

The best man won. Congrats.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2011
when one contestant had like 14 votes, ekt had none, yet he climbed and climbed and now he has won! will power? patience?? whatever it depicts, I'm impressed!
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Odunnu: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats. Atleast my vote counted here
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
I must confess that i was responsible for rigging some of the votes, reasons best known to me. . . .so the results do not really reflect how the votes really went.
Anyway, congrats @ekt for a "deserved" win. . . .
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ ekt_bear

The best man won. Congrats.

Hmmn, i doubt that very very much.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^At least I came out in the open, you are wearing a mask so we wont believe you. The only votes that were not rigged were those of omo_to_dun.
Re: *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by cork2028: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ SirDhtml

I have proof. Timileyin shall win by at least 50 votes in the webmaster section, because we gave him(or her) 50 votes, except some other candidates have higher votes which I doubt.

Thank you,
Cork2028.

Do not mess with the Corks.

(1) (2) (3)

Signs That You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer / Which Programming Language Is Best For Building An Hospital Management Software / Facebook Programming Challenge Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.