Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,011 members, 7,799,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan (15518 Views)

Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital / Patience Jonathan And Her Bad Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
Please moderator i dont where to post this so plis forgive me o, patience dame jonathan has done it again with her 'queens english' here is what she said

''Today is world aids day, and all of us have AIDS only that some people are positive while others are negative! I can help but LMAO! Y'all can watch it on NTA network news tonight again, they show it again! grin
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by toyemz(f): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
classic!!!
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by claremont(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
I think what she means is that we are all AFFECTED by HIV/AIDS in one way or another.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Cheeeeeei!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope this aint true! grin grin grin grin [/size]
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by freecocoa(f): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2011
I guess she has it.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by r231(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
undecided :d smiley ;d
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Sijo01(f): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
eyaaa,
it is we'll.
sad sad
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by elrony(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
nice one, she no fumble!!!!!!! grin
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Yea she has AIDS in her brain.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by slimyem: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
when i first heard it tonight i laughed so much i slapped my father in-law.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by tayoast(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
claremont:

I think what she means is that we are all AFFECTED by HIV/AIDS in one way or another.

this is another point of view.

I'm sure that's wat she meant
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Natasha2(f): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Patience na you transmit Aids give everybody?

Una no go do test now oh, this wan wen she don confidently talk say we all have aids, go do check up oh  grin grin grin grin

@LESBB how far na? you just disappear, abi you bin dey with Dame P? grin
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by LesbianBoy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
slimyem:

FATyem(f) bro, i tot u were singo never new u were marrieed, and to think i was about to nyansh you and wife you! angry
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by slimyem: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
LesbianBoy:

FATyem(f) bro, i tot u were singo never new u were marrieed, and to think i was about to nyansh you and wife you! angry
dream on little pr1ck!
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by expert555: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2011
I think her husband should lock her inside with due respect to our lady folks on this forum. On another thought there is no diff between her and her husband they suit one another fine. The only problem we can't get them off our telly in the next 4 years. Is hell
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2011
claremont:

Wishful thinking and I too will jump on that bandwagon! I HOPE that is what she meant! grin grin
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by afinic001(m): 1:09am On Dec 02, 2011
Our first lady as 'grammatical HIV/AIDS'. Her husband has LIVER Aids.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 02, 2011
slimyem:

hahahah babe ur crazzzyyyyy
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Goldieluks: 5:32am On Dec 02, 2011
Lmoa .where did she get that unscientifically generally unaccepted idea from. grin
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2011
claremont:

That's not what she meant at all and you know it. She's daft.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2011
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by islamrules(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2011
Check her logic! This has to do with logic.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by yomz1e(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2011
All of you are nothing but Haters!  ENglish is not our 1st language and she has never boasted that she speaks perfect english! I live in the UK and most english people can't even write, read or spell. Infact the UK educational system is at all time low and they are frantically trying to improve it.  Now back to her Excellency  GEJ's wife, How many people out here won't want to be in her position right now? upon all the Gunshots she makes she is still Nigerian Number 1 Lady and a status most of you haters and your next generations will never become! Go on keep on hating she is still your president's Wife!

angry
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by essy1(f): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2011
but she tried

slimyem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by sugardaddy1(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Sincerely, I think she sounds philosophically correct. Now, let's analyze the statement[/size]

[size=14pt]Some are HIV +Ve, true
Some are HIV -Ve, true
Do we all have HIV? Yes! While some are +Ve, others are -Ve
[/size]

[size=14pt]So, what's the problem?[/size]
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by dipo4(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2011
Spare that woman please. That is 1 punch line right there. I feel u jor Patience, no mind them haters cause u'll soon release a bestseller album. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by AZeD1(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2011
yomz1e:

All of you are nothing but Haters!  ENglish is not our 1st language and she has never boasted that she speaks perfect english! I live in the UK and most english people can't even write, read or spell. Infact the UK educational system is at all time low and they are frantically trying to improve it.  Now back to her Excellency  GEJ's wife, How many people out here won't want to be in her position right now? upon all the Gunshots she makes she is still Nigerian Number 1 Lady and a status most of you haters and your next generations will never become! Go on keep on hating she is still your president's Wife!

angry
Bros no vex oh but i been wan no wetin be the official language of we country??
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by Torch1(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Please moderator i dont where to post this so plis forgive me o, patience dame jonathan has done it again with her 'queens english' here is what she said

''Today is world aids day, and all of us have AIDS only that some people are positive while others are negative! I can help but LMAO! Y'all can watch it on NTA network news tonight again, they show it again! grin
i think what she wanted to say is that all of us have AIDS victims among us, only that some people are positive while others are negative. Though i might be wrong, but thats what i think.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by lovejo(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2011
A woman you married and get successful, please always stick with her no matter her weakness.
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by yomz1e(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2011
@ A-ZeD vex ke? you know do Geography for primary skool?  oya Forum : what are the three major languages in Nija?

well said @ lovejo! behind every sucessful man is a woman! when a woman curse you, ist more dangerous than a snake bite! But when she blesses you , the sky is the limit
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by lynkyinka(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2011
@OP , i think we need a MADAM DAME JONATHAN section here on nairaland cos
I am relishing the prospect of laughing myself out 4 the next 3 years
Re: We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan by rilla64: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2011
yomz1e:

angry

The issue here is not whether English is our first language or not, it's about Coherence. For your information English is our national language a common denomintor through which Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo communicate outside the confines of tribal languages. The very essence of our being one Nigeria is the English language.

For someone holding the exhalted office of the First Lady of Nigeria it is expected that such a person should be able to communicate clearly and intelligently, which has not been the case with Mrs Jonathan.

What stops her from communicating through an interpreter if English is not a priority to her. As bad as the education system is in Nigeria i'm sure even you will be dissapointed in a graduate who cannot express him or herself coherently, much less the First Lady of the federation.

Go and check out the first ladies of Ghana and other African countries, English is also not their first language. Some do not possess a doctorate Like Mrs Jonathan but the understand the importance of proper communication as a national leader. This is totally unacceptable and a ridicule to our nation in the eyes of the world.

We need to stop making excuses for everything in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader "imam Abubakar Shekau" Message To President Jonathan / We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti / Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.