Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

*~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (10644 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Win The 'Best Food Section Poster Award' - 2011? Your Vote Counts!!!

Y me: 58% (42 votes)
Firearm: 30% (22 votes)
George_D: 11% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Welcome To Nairaland's Food Section / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / Food Section Rules And Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
why are you crying foul already? is it because you know you're losing?

better take your defeat like a man and stop complaining!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Is the rigging not too obvious?

You don carry waffi style come

angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
^ Its been unlocked now. We locked it to prevent last minute manipulation that happened to some sections.

We are monitoring the polls closely, any attempt to manipulate it at the last minute will render it null and void.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lemme believe you; although you sound like Jega cheesy cheesy cheesy

Firearm's voters; oya queue up orderly and start voting wink wink

Free meal of your choice tomorrow!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
firearm, no need to raise your hopes up.

better concede defeat now and start congratulating me.

you know say wafi dey always win! wink
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=20pt]And the winner is  . . .[/size]

You have less than 30 minutes to go. Make your vote significant, let your vote decide who wins . . . .Vote Now!!!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats Yme
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2011
[size=20pt]Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

And the crown goes to . . . . . . . [size=30pt]Y ME[/size]  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Congratulations, sister.  cheesy kiss cheesy

Congratulations to the other 2 contestants .  . . .You're both also appreciated and celebrated.  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss

- I sincerely want to thank you all, as earlier stated, frankly, I'm greatly impressed by the participation turnout. Thank you all for your contribution to this section this year . . . Thank you for reading, posting, thanks for your suggestions, questions, answers, adverts, recipes etc. . . .In a nutshell, thank you for your participation.
You have made the Food section what it is, for without you, there's no food section. Thank you!!!  smiley cool

In the spirit of celebration, I wish everyone a very happy and foodful new year. Have a wonderful one, and let's keep the fire burning in this section, in 2012. Happy New Year! Lotsa love.  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by OAM4J: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2011
Missy_B:

[size=20pt]Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

And the crown goes to . . . . . . . [size=30pt]Y ME[/size]  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Congratulations, sister.  cheesy kiss cheesy

Congratulations to the other 2 contestants .  . . .You're both also appreciated and celebrated.  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss

- I sincerely want to thank you all, as earlier stated, frankly, I'm greatly impressed by the participation turnout. Thank you all for your contribution to this section this year . . . Thank you for reading, posting, thanks for your suggestions, questions, answers, adverts, recipes etc. . . .In a nutshell, thank you for your participation.
You have made the Food section what it is, for without you, there's no food section. Thank you!!!  smiley cool

In the spirit of celebration, I wish everyone a very happy and foodful new year. Have a wonderful one, and let's keep the fire burning in this section, in 2012. Happy New Year! Lotsa love.  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss

hmnnn see well composed speech, cheesy you will be a good 1st lady to me when I become the president or i should just send you to the senate grin

@ Yme

Congratulations! Am happy for you. wink

As a director of the official nairaland kitchen, and keeping to our promise, you are hereby offered a job of a waitress and P.A to the director grin

Salary very attractive grin

Congrats my dear, and happy new year in advance.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 5:59am On Dec 31, 2011
I knew you'll win it gurl. Congrats my co-wife. BTW, our husband has gone AWOL abi na you dey hide am?
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2011
hmmmmm! my team of lawyers are still studying this result

and we will respond at the appropriate time.

i can smell firearm's conspiracy in all of this from a mile away!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2011
Silence doesn't mean consent

Rigging at the highest level
The existence of this cabal is still strong.
Say no to God Fatherism

congrats y me
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2012
in the spirit of the new year, i have instructed my team of lawyers to withdraw all pending actions
against this election result.

congratulations to y me on her victory. we hope to do this all over again this year end.

all,

happy new 2012 to you! drink to your health!

Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by yme1(f): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2012
Hurrray, I won *dancing* lol
Will be back soon with loads of goodies and create time to explore  kiss

Thanks @All, u  guys rock
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]George u F#ck up ooh---   lipsrsealed i have been thinking u are the one that is going to Win .  Wwtin happen naww?  embarassed embarassed

Congratulation to u Y me darling jare. . . . kiss i know the reason you've won this is because your style of kitchen settings abi? cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by wendybaby(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2012
@ ALL, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL MY DEAR FOOD FRIENDS

@ Y ME, CONGRATULATIONS DEARIE, YOU DESERVE IT (eventhough i didnt vote for you grin)
PLS AM EXPECTING LOTS OF GOODIES FROM YOU THIS YEAR kiss kiss

@ FIREARM, DONT WORRY DEAR, PERHAPS ANOTHER TIME. YOU CAN CARRY THAT FIRE IN YOU THIS YEAR TO THE ROMANCE AND
SEXUALITY SECTION grin grin. GOD WILLING YOU GO BECOME MODERATOR FOR THERE.

@ GEORGE D, NO MIND DT BABE OGAGA, WE GO CELEBRATE THIS LOSS OO, ABEG 1 PLATE OF FISH PEPPER SOUP FOR ME O JARE!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Darling i believe the reason George loose is because he didn't make much efforts inside kitchen --- we're talking about quality not quantity jare . . . .^^ grin grin

wendybaby. . . i trust u naww ( cheesy cheesy ) na only 1 plate of fish pepper soup u even demand? well , I'll be okay with Fresh Fish pepper soup prepared with melons and dry shrimps . Topped e'm with cooked Yam / oil mixed with small salt in another plate LOL grin grin wink
[/size]
wendybaby:

@ ALL, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL MY DEAR FOOD FRIENDS

SEXUALITY SECTION grin grin. GOD WILLING YOU GO BECOME MODERATOR FOR THERE.

@ GEORGE D, NO MIND DT BABE OGAGA, WE GO CELEBRATE THIS LOSS OO, ABEG 1 PLATE OF FISH PEPPER SOUP FOR ME O JARE!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akunta(f): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Congratulations Y me!!!
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]akunta jump inside bed now. . . kiss kiss been waiting u to offload cheesy wink[/size]
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akunta(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]akunta jump inside bed now. . . kiss kiss been waiting u to offload cheesy wink[/size]
Care to repeat in simple English? undecided
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Oh i thought that English is simple enough ^^ grin

I mean u climb the bed now been waiting let's have some kitchen styles. . . honestly , I'll leak that yummy soup in your pot kiss kiss wink
[/size]

akunta:

Care to repeat in simple English? undecided
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by akunta(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^ Stop derailing this thread angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by yme1(f): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
As a thank you gift to those that voted for me
place your order at the nairaland kitchen and get a free body massage from a beautiful young energetic lady/dude  kiss

Enjoy !!!!! cheesy
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
ah, y me! now i know why you won with such a wide margin. so you have been doing 'massage'
on your customers in the kitchen, eh? grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

ogaga! ogaga!! ogaga!!! how many times did i call you?

better leave akunta alone in you want to enjoy this new year with your bilala intact! angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by yme1(f): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2012
George_D:

ah, y me! now i know why you won with such a wide margin. so you have been doing 'massage'
on your customers in the kitchen, eh? grin
Lol, you nor serious cheesy
its a gift and it wont last for long, its just a form of appreciation
and NO I don't give out massage except to my DIM OMA tongue in this case I gat to pay masseuse to do the job and thats why its not a permanent thing angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Alright darling. . . i almost forgot we're inside kitchen ^^ grin grin

okay , meet me @ the romance section of the forum let's talk. . . kiss kiss wink
[/size]

akunta:

^^^^ Stop derailing this thread angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]I believe even with the name her name is strong like stone I'm beginning to perceive ganga too. . . friend abeg oo i want to enjoy my new year with my smoothilicious apple ooh grin grin wink[/size]

George_D:

ogaga! ogaga!! ogaga!!! how many times did i call you?

better leave akunta alone in you want to enjoy this new year with your bilala intact! angry
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
ogaga!

better control that thing between your legs and don't think akunta will fall for such tricks!

when you're feeling Hot, go take a bite of apple. it will help you keep your mind focused
and you won't be wandering into dangerous zones. grin
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by kadirecipe(f): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
Happy New year everyone
And Congratulations to Yme, you really deserve it.
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by yme1(f): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2012
Odunnu:

I knew you'll win it gurl. Congrats my co-wife. BTW, our husband has gone AWOL abi na you dey hide am?
Thanks sweetie. . . . . couldn't have won without my irresistible co-wifey's support kiss kiss
Me ke? Noooo, I sent him the divorce papers to sign already undecided
he is always busy with work
Re: *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
Was about contacting my lawyers too, surprisingly, he called me yesterday and after hearing all his 'I love you, i'll make it up to you, i'll buy you N50L of fuel. . .', I fell in love again.
When are we celebrating your new waiter job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cook & Bake♥♥Recipes / What Soup Can You Prepare With N1000 Naira? / Name That Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.