Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish (5712 Views)

Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World / Ban Me / Una Don Ban Me Again Abi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
Rubbermaid English is Nigeria's official language but it's Nigeria, not England. It's not serious.
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Ideebee: 1:56pm On May 13, 2010
Rubbermaid,
i doubt if u were raised in Nigeria, because if u were, your point will be different from that which you posted. I take pride in correct spoken English myself, but that doesn't overrule the fact that some others did not have the oppourtunity that i had.
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Kx: 3:11pm On May 13, 2010
Kolomentality.
If it is foreign,it must be the best.
Do they all rap and sing in queens english in america?

Whatever happened to identity.
Now who said ninglish/pidgin english/english broken etc cant be our language?
what then is the defnition of the word language?
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2011
This is dumb, first of all even Brits speak bad English, GET over it, . plus sef, English no be our papa language. stop being elitist. it doesn't buy you any points or earn you cash back, GET a LIFE and quit monitoring other people, Joblessness no good,
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by tpia5: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2011
i tell ya, some people's ninglish here can almost wipe out the internet.

especially some of those ones with big mouth and zero sense?
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by tpia5: 12:34am On Oct 09, 2011
what was your ninglish when growing up

my own ninglish no reach the levels i see on nl.

just the usual h or no h stuff.
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Freiburger(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2011
ATLgal:

This is dumb, first of all even Brits speak bad English, GET over it, . plus sef, English no be our papa language. stop being elitist. it doesn't buy you any points or earn you cash back, GET a LIFE and quit monitoring other people, Joblessness no good,

But some of them will never get a life.
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Freiburger(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2011
tpia@:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Amujale(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2011
tpia@:

Rofl! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@OP i think you are one of those that hide behind the freedom of speech banner to talk giberish. Because infact when although the topic is quite amusing its only amusing in a non-sensical way.

Maybe you dont know but english is a foreign language, if you were complaining about 9ja's basterdising their own local language now that would be a problem. I wasnt care if we spoking eglish or no, what matter.

I would rather want to see a Nigeria filled with those that cherishes their own languages and not some foreign mumbo-jumbo. Its not my fault if you have lost your culture & tradition, put your money where your mouth is there are much material out there that can teach you how to speak your mother-tongue, or better still come to Nigeria and learn it live and direct.
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Amujale(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
ATLgal:

Totally! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by tpia5: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
Freiburger:

undecided undecided undecided

surely you dont want to run mouth here?
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by tpia5: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2011
most of the ones who like abusing their female nigerian relatives also dont speak good english. I wonder why.

a few do, but majority of them dont.
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Freiburger(m): 3:43am On Oct 10, 2011
tpia@:

most of the ones who like abusing their female[b] nigerian[/b] relatives also dont speak good english. I wonder why.

a few do, but majority of them dont.

Nigerian
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by manmade(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
I disagreed with the poster on this and would like to state that English language like any other languages (Hausa, ibo, yoruba,french or even chinese)could be learnt without attending any formal school so it is totally wrong to make it look like good command of a particular language(even english language ) is a function of good educational background,i've seen many prof. that were not so fluent in english language and lot of drop out that have mastered the language, the fact that rubbermaid has good command of the language doesn't make her to be better than anybody here,let her pay a visit to paris,china or even cotonue down here then she will realize how useless the good command of english language could be.
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Fairgodwin(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2012
Op, I bin tink sey na 'led' me (led me to believe that these folks just never learned), but I no know sey na 'lead' me o (lead me to believe that these folks just never learned).

I have learned now. Thanks all the same.
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by Biggyd2: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2012
See as laff wan finish my belle for this tread sef! grin
Re: Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish by DeGenius3(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
you can decide to be an English teacher here on this forum.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Asia America Australia Buy Breast Hips Bums Enlargement Pills And Cream / Man Stabs Cheating Wife On The Eyes - PHOTO ( Viewers Discretion Is STRONGLY Adv / Lala247 Has Deactivated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.