Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

*~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (4588 Views)

Poll: Who Wins The Best Poster of the Year Award?

naijababe: 70% (21 votes)
page9: 10% (3 votes)
stagger: 20% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / The Role Insurance In Nigerian Economy / Failure To Remove Fuel Subsidy Will Lead To Economy Collapse – GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by FOD(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition.

Rules:
1. Only 1 nomination per user.
2. Any nominee that has been banned or warned this year will be disqualified.
3. Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections.
4. Nominee must be active in the section.
5. Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though).
6. Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting.
7. Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours.

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011.
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced.

1 Like

Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Olaone1: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
Naijababe!

I think she's an engineer. Yet, she knows a lot about pips cheesy cheesy

And, she's passionate about this Forex thingy.

And, she's a WOMAN. cool

1 Like

Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by FOD(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
I nominate page9.
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate myself for succesfully crossing over from knotting tye to wearing factory boots in a self employed workshop.
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by yamakuza: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
Stagger
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by odumchi: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2011
I vote Naijababe!
Remember to vote for your favorite cultural poster of the year here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-818511.0.html
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by stolenstone: 1:42am On Dec 10, 2011
Blogicon is da man y'all are looking for. He's d one. I nominate blogicon
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by freeccnow(f): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
Naijababe is my best. Yup and thats why i go for her.
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by FOD(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
Nomination is now over!

The final three nominees are naijababe, page9 and stagger. Kindly vote for your top poster.

Merci beaucoup.
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2011

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2011
Pls vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games sectn.
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
Voted smiley
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by yamakuza: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2011
Naijababe, congrats!
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Naijababe smiley!!
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Wisdomxy(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2011
I should think naijababe truly deserve this.Congrats naijababe, hoping to see more inspiring posts on Forex trade alerts as we gradually draw the curtain on 2011 and step on the threshold of 2012. Again congratulations to our very own naijababe.
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by tainot2002(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2011
naijababe all the way
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by jamace(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats, Pips AMAZON. grin
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats gurl.
The next title you gonna clinch is Mrs Ola one!
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Olaone1: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
Odunnu:

Congrats gurl.
The next title you gonna clinch is Mrs Ola one!
grin grin

Haa, Odunnu.
Oh mai!
I wish sha. She promised me 'something something' sha. Me I never see d thang oo. wink
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by evademz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
This whole thing is new to me, but it's interesting. Naijababe congrtas
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by page9(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2012
I also join in congratulating you!

I bélieve she genuinely deserve it.
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
Na wa o, so i won and no one demanded a recount  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Una do well

Thank you all cool cool cool cool cool cool

Ola one:

grin grin

Haa, Odunnu.
Oh mai!
I wish sha. She promised me 'something something' sha. Me I never see d thang oo. wink

Prof, i no dey follow aristo, abeg. I like' em young  grin

1 Like

Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Olaone1: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
naijababe:

Prof, i no dey follow aristo, abeg. I like' em young  grin
lipsrsealed undecided.
Only Isale and she's gone for Kilode?! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by legalwealth(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
FOD: Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition.

Rules:
3. Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections.
5. Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though).
6. Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting.
7. Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours.

VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced.

How much will seun give the winner?
Re: *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 14, 2015
FOD:
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition.

Rules:

Boss follow ur student back. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Inspirational Story Of Sir Louis Ojukwu Who Was Worth 4billion Dollars 1966 / Fidelity Bank Shines At 2018 Brands & Advertising Excellence Awards / See What Top Bloggers Are Earning - Can You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.