Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (9144 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Phones Section Poster of The Year?

Sun_temi: 12% (9 votes)
tumababa: 49% (36 votes)
Semid4lyfe: 38% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mavinc4u(f): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2011
Emeka 7.:

^ @Omoboy08, don't just nominate, vote semid4life with a system and pls go to Forum Games section nd vote Emeka 7 today.

I LIKE YOUR STYLE.I HAVE GONE THROUGH semid4life.he seems to be nice and will be a perfect person for this post but i thought he was the moderator on this thread,abi i dey see double.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 4:19am On Dec 28, 2011
Semid4lyfe was replaced as a moderator on dis section.
I think He is up for polls. Use a system to vote. I don't think a phone can do dat because from My phone, I can't see any polls.
Pls vote Emeka 7 in d Forum Games section.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
yes
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
honsule:

online abi? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

yes
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 4:44am On Dec 29, 2011
@op
just voted. smiley

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 4:54am On Dec 29, 2011
Vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games section.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by hayprof(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2011
And who hid the Poll's result ?! angry
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2011
hayprof:

cheesy ask mod
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
hayprof:

Use your glasses. . . .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by hayprof(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
dragnet:

Use your glasses. . . .

Dude, i posted my reply @ 10.33AM u most have made the results available afterwards. angry
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
hayprof:

Dude, i posted my reply @ 10.33AM u most have made the results available afterwards. angry
Once again, if you viewed the space well, you'd have seen that the poll had a time limit which was stated and after which the results would be shown.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
This Election is hereby declared inconclusive due to last minutes multiple creations of new ids for the purpose of manipulating this section and few other sections election results.

The result for this section as at of 7am this morning before the manipulation started is:

Sun temi 9
tunbaba 7
semid4lyfe 27

Regards
mukina2
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honsule(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

This Election is hereby declared inconclusive due to last minutes multiple creations of new ids for the purpose of manipulating this section and few other sections election results.

The result for this section as at of 7am this morning before the manipulation started is:

Sun temi 9
tunbaba 7
semid4lyfe 27

Regards
mukina2

I need to adjudicate on this one. wink wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by puskin: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
Wch kain inconclusive, when Semid has the highest no. of votes already cast.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by aieromon(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
@puskin
Clap for yourself,welldone.
Your rigging plan has finally worked.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mavinc4u(f): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
please who is the winner
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
After eliminating the external forces from the polls. . . .

The Phones Section Poster Of The Year 2011
Winning by a landslide victory is none other than the immediate past co-moderator of this section.

~•~»Semid4lyfe«~•~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Congrats bro. . . . .tho its kinda ironic but I guess its a case of basking in past glory.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
If the result as at of 7am 30th December 2011 as posted before the irregularities were observed is acceptable to all the contestants, we take it as the final official results else, this year election will be declared inconclusive until another election next year.

Thanks.

Mukina2
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
grin INEC grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

If the result as at of 7am 30th December 2011 as posted before the irregularities were observed is acceptable to all the contestants, we take it as the final official results else, this year election will be declared inconclusive until another election next year.

Thanks.

Mukina2

Me no get complain o. grin

I [b]semid4lyfe accept the results posted at 7am on 30th December 2011 wholeheartedly and without reservation[/b]. I urge my fellow contestants to accept the results in the spirit of sportsmanship wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

Thanks.

Mukina2

semid4lyfe:

Me no get complain o. grin

I [b]semid4lyfe accept the results posted at 7am on 30th December 2011 wholeheartedly and without reservation[/b]. I urge my fellow contestants to accept the results in the spirit of sportsmanship wink

Y U go get complain wen U don win.  grin grin grin grin Anyway E be like say I go accept the result too as I knew from day one say na Semid go win based on the fact that myself and tuma mostly talk about iPhones and not many NLers use iPhone, infact I told Hayprof this morning that Semid will win. I'm not surprised jare. Congrat Bro.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
sun_temi:

Y U go get complain wen U don win.  grin grin grin grin Anyway E be like say I go accept the result too as I knew from day one say na Semid go win based on the fact that myself and tuma mostly talk about iPhones and not many NLers use iPhone, infact I told Hayprof this morning that Semid will win. I'm not surprised jare. Congrat Bro.

Bros, thank you jare. I dey at a loss for words so make I just SMS for here. . .Ese, Dalu, Na gode, Imieka, Merci beaucoup, Gracias, Grazie!!!

Na we all be winners. Thank You!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mavinc4u(f): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Bros, thank you jare. I dey at a loss for words so make I just SMS for here. . .Ese, Dalu, Na gode, Imieka, Merci beaucoup, Gracias, Grazie!!!

Na we all be winners. Thank You!

carry go bros.you are the head that the crown fits most so please wear it.i knew it from the day i saw the voting that you would win.if INEC will follow this procedure,this country go better. REMAIN BLESS!!!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2011
Yes Semid finally declared winner.
@sun-temi u were right because Me I don't ever view d iphone or Black-Berry topics because I don't use dem. I use NOKIA 6020 empty-N WAP.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by puskin: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
mukina2:

Thanks.

Mukina2

I don't accept the results.
There were massive irregularities
during the polls.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by aieromon(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats,semid4lyfe
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
mukina2:

This Election is hereby declared inconclusive [b]due to last minutes multiple creations of new ids for the purpose of manipulating this section and few other sections election results.

Sun temi 9
tunbaba 7
semid4lyfe 27

Regards
mukina2
[/b]
i guess u wanted to type tumababa
interesting. the last time i visited this post was d first day it was created. i later got 3 online messages on ymsg yesterday afternoon congratulating me for winning an award on nl(i was shocked really), i decided to check immediately i got home from work only to find this quoted post.
i will like to state clearly that i dont know how the nominatees were arrived at or how your results were manipulated or even where people saw my name as winner cos i cant even find it anywhere.

Congrats to semid4lyfe and to the Phone section INEC officials, well done.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2011
embarassed
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by lynxnoon(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
enuf said
congrats to all the nominees
and a big GBOSA to Semid4lyfe
oya oya come n declare for ur guys sharp sharp grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
Tumababa, getting nominated alone means alot to us jare. at least people of NL iPhone community appreciate us for our time. That alone is enough. Maybe next year when many switch to iPhone from BB, grin grin grin We too will win and Semid na one force wey be say if presi Jona sef dey phone section, Semid[b] fit[/b] win am. Once again Congrats semid

puskin:

I don't accept the results.
There were massive irregularities
during the polls.

irregularities or no irregularities, Semid go still win. his name spreads across NL like malaria grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
Since Sun_temi and tumababa have accepted the result as at of 7.00am 30th December 2011. I hereby declared semid4lyfe as the official winner with this score:

Sun_temi          9
tumababa        7
semid4lyfe     27

Congrats semid4lyfe
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
mukina2:

Since Sun_temi and tumababa have accepted the result as at of 7.00am 30th November 2011. I hereby declared semid4lyfe as the official winner with this score:

Sun_temi 9
tumababa 7
semid4lyfe 27

Congrats semid4lyfe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Manually Configure Mtn Gprs Settings On An Htc Touch Pro 2 / Blackberry Z10 Forum / Nokia Power Ranger Is A Dual Boot Smartphone With Android 4.4 Kitkat And Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.