Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery (149405 Views)

A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City / Angola Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
obudu

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
obudu

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Remii(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
African Huts

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
obu

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
nm

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
b nm

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by OneNaira6: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2011
beautiful. How much does it cost to stay there for a week?
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by pleep(m): 5:27am On Dec 07, 2011
why are there so many monkeys in that place?  undecided i didn't know we had 'animals' in Nigeria.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by missKeri(f): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
I'm so loving dis place. wish I could go buh,
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by maclatunji: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hello everyone, it just struck me that Obudu Cattle Ranch has some of the most beautiful landscape and scenery that Nigeria has to offer. Hence, if you have beautiful photos from there, you should really consider entering them in The Amateur Photographer Competition. Visit http://www.facebook.com/theamateurphotographerng to learn more. You can also read information about it and drop comments here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-783645.0.html . Entries close on January 7, 2011. It is really a nice concept that can also help to advertise this location if your photo wins!

Please, submit only your original photos not downloaded or stolen ones.

Cheers!
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by violent(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2011
does anyone know if it's still very possible to get to the ranch via Bebi Airstrip? if yes, which operators does one need to contact?

5 hours travel by road in Nigeria no be moi moi o
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by londoner: 3:43am On May 30, 2012
^^^^^ Supremekai, can you please delete this and make a separate thread for Gaborone.

This thread is to celebrate Obudu/Calabar. Thank you...... wink

1 Like

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 4:10am On May 30, 2012
n

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 4:19am On May 30, 2012
dd

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Beautiful place. It's good to know that despite what people say about Nigeria, you guys have a lovely country. Now that is one place that would make me tour Nigeria! kiss
Good work Onila. Keep showing the rest of us the good side of Nigeria because the media isn't.smiley
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onuwaje(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
On monday I shall confirm if these pix re true
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by thoniakans: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
I've always wanted to visit the ranch. the view is breath taking but from all i've read. its terribly so expensive. Would be great to go as a group if that were possible. At least the cost of accommodation can be shared. Seriously if it werent so expensive, they'd be more people visiting which would mean more money to provide 24 electricity.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pretty good-looking place. I think this part of Nigeria should be promoted to the outside world. Another thing, there is need to increase the infrastructural development of that area. Like roller-coaster, a zoo, a five star hotels,good transportation,security, etc.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
The ranch has numerous pleasant and beaitful mountain-area and country-side views, with a well preserved and calm Serene to suit all our guests.

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Guest chalets at the Ranch are fully furnished with facilities like lounge bar, Restaurant, in house laundry and 24 hour security.

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
onila: The ranch has numerous pleasant and beaitful mountain-area and country-side views, with a well preserved and calm Serene to suit all our guests.

This particular image is not found in any part of Nigeria. That kind of pines is not found in any where in the country.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
At the base of the hills on which the ranch is located lies a world-class built water park with state-of-art swimming facilities and water slides for children, teens and adults. The hilltop (cattle ranch) is about 11 km of winded road from the base and can be accessed by either the cable-car or the road.

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
The cable car which beats the South Africa 1.2 Km cable and possibly one of the longest in the World. With a total of 50 cars with one presidential car, 6 passengers have a 15 minutes jolly ride to the ranch in one cable car.

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Its all about leisure: Obudu Cattle Ranch is your best tourist destination in Nigeria

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Intestinal road view: The highway to the Obudu Mountain Resort

Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by onila(f): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thank you for posting those images. That place has a tourism potentials. It only needs to be further developed into a better destination. A lot needs to be done as I earlier listed.

Nice images of Obudu.
Re: Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Eh eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.