Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Getting Married In Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Married In Europe (12209 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Best Country In Europe! / Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married In Europe by dalebutt1: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yes I know almost all non eu are involved in this sham thing, but lets face it SHAM MARRIAGE IS BAD. nigerians masterminds talk about this crime as if it were legal to commit this crime , if it were just a handful that's practising it  maybe that would have been better, its all over Nigerians, they have this ideology registered in their brain that, the only way to get documented is through sham marriage. it sucks, its only detering genuine couples their rights.

And atleast if Nigerians must do this sham thing we can do it in a more dignified way other than abusing everything, everywhere we go, it does nothing than blacklist this country makes everyone look down on us.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
dalebutt1:

Yes I know almost all non eu are involved in this sham thing, but lets face it SHAM MARRIAGE IS BAD. nigerians masterminds talk about this crime as if it were legal to commit this crime , if it were just a handful that's practising it  maybe that would have been better, its all over Nigerians,[b] they have this ideology registered in their brain that, the only way to get documented is through sham marriage. it sucks, its only detering genuine couples their rights.

And atleast if Nigerians must do this sham thing we can do it in a more dignified way other than abusing everything, everywhere we go, it does nothing than blacklist this country make[/b]s everyone look down on us.

Thank you!! sometimes i feel sick as a Nigerian.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by justwise(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
llbhuds:

Who cares ?

kennybuda:

@xxcarolxx As i know all none eu nationals are involve not just nigerians.
xxcarolxx is not ant-Nigerian, she was only stating the fact.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by dalebutt1: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ JW, yes but fact is ugly, not until one day genuine people will be denied outrightly, priviledge to family reunion because they feel the marriage is sham, then they will realise the damage some of our people had done is the past obviously its gona come back and hunt genuine people its a fact
Re: Getting Married In Europe by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ JW, yes but fact is ugly, not until one day genuine people will be denied outrightly, priviledge to family reunion because they feel the marriage is sham, then they will realise the damage some of our people had done is the past obviously its gona come back and hunt genuine people its a fact

Watch this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otK6JHf4JrI&feature=related
Re: Getting Married In Europe by justwise(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
This is a Nigerian making a complete fool of himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnGXfcUJL4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQwnQg0_5KU&feature=related

There are many clips of it.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by xxcarolxx(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hey Justwise, How you dey? Hope things are cool with you,
Re: Getting Married In Europe by justwise(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Hey Justwise, How you dey? Hope things are cool with you,

I'm good, yourself?
Re: Getting Married In Europe by xxcarolxx(f): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
justwise:

I'm good, yourself?
I'm grand, trying to prepare for christmas,
Re: Getting Married In Europe by justwise(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
xxcarolxx:

I'm grand, trying to prepare for christmas,

grin grin grin the xmas fever is here again grin grin
Re: Getting Married In Europe by xxcarolxx(f): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin the xmas fever is here again grin grin
It sure is,
Re: Getting Married In Europe by daniela86: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2011
Guys, thank you for your comments, God bless. The truth is our plan to get married is not about sham. We love eachother and we have decided to get married. Infact she even brough an idea we should go to 9ja, but i dey fear since my vis. don expire, the problem we have now is the divorce issue wih this Pakistan man.
About the pakistan man, what happened was'' The pakistan man travel to pakistan on his own voluntarily for 2 years, so when he won come back, they refused him entry because my girlfriend went to inform the immigi that their marriage is fake and she don find her real love which is me.
And point of correction, the pakistan man did not paid her cash for the contarct iyawo. Their agreement was ''he rented a house for her and paid the whole two years rent. That was the deal, but nothing like cash for the contract iyawo.

So when the pakistan man refused to pay another 1 year left rent, she decided to informt the immigi. so it was the pakistan man thta breach the agreement. But the point now is ''CAN WE GET MARRIED IN ANY EU country or in 9ja, before her divorce with the pakistan, honestly i dont bother about i, but she insist we get married so i can have my own paper too so we can go to Latvia for holiday.
Guys, your ideas will be appreciated.
Thank you everybody.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by juzme: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2011
daniela86:

Guys, thank you for your comments, God bless. The truth is our plan to get married is not about sham. We love eachother and we have decided to get married. Infact she even brough an idea we should go to 9ja, but i dey fear since my vis. don expire, the problem we have now is the divorce issue wih this Pakistan man.
About the pakistan man, what happened was'' The pakistan man travel to pakistan on his own voluntarily for 2 years, so when he won come back, they refused him entry because my girlfriend went to inform the immigi that their marriage is fake and she don find her real love which is me.
And point of correction, the pakistan man did not paid her cash for the contarct iyawo. Their agreement was ''he rented a house for her and paid the whole two years rent. That was the deal, but nothing like cash for the contract iyawo.

So when the pakistan man refused to pay another 1 year left rent, she decided to informt the immigi. so it was the pakistan man thta breach the agreement. But the point now is ''CAN WE GET MARRIED IN ANY EU country or in 9ja, before her divorce with the pakistan, honestly i dont bother about i, but she insist we get married[b] so i can have my own paper too[/b] so we can go to Latvia for holiday.
Thank you everybody.

Unfortunately, her marriage with the Pakistani was that of convenience and the one that she is planning with you of convenience too. I don’t think this forum should be where illegal deals should be promoted.
Kudos to you Dalebutt and others for your posts on this topic. It is really shameful the way Nigerians are among the high ranked in ‘sham marriages’ in Europe. There are a lot I heard going on in Spain and Romania (among the gypsy).
And to be honest with you, you will waste almost all your time chasing shadow on this issue as I believe may not work out and even if it is going to work out, will take ages and your finance
Re: Getting Married In Europe by Vicjustice: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2011
daniela86:

Guys, thank you for your comments, God bless.  The truth is our plan to get married is not about sham. We love eachother and we have decided to get married. Infact she even brough an idea we should go to 9ja, but i dey fear since my vis. don expire,   the problem we have now is the divorce issue wih this Pakistan man.
  If you go to Nigeria to get married to this particular Lady, you are doomed

daniela86:

What are you saying, that the Pakistani man did not pay her "cash", the 2 years rent he paid for her, did he pay that by cash or by his blood?

daniela86:

So when the pakistan man refused to pay another 1 year left rent, she decided to informt the immigi. so it was the pakistan man thta breach the agreement.
  Your girlfriend is obviously an irresponsible and lazy opportunistic someone with little or no self integrity.

daniela86:

But the point now is ''CAN WE GET MARRIED IN ANY EU country or in 9ja, before her divorce with the pakistan,  honestly i dont bother about i, but she insist we get married so i can have my own paper too so we can go to Latvia for holiday.
Thank you everybody.
   There are 2 pages of comments on this issue, and are you still repeating this nonsense?
   A word (they say) is enough for the wise, but yet, in your case, with so many words, you still keep insisting, this suggest something opposite from the word, "wise"
Re: Getting Married In Europe by omo9ja1(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2011
old boi you need a good OISC - adviser to point you to the right direction about this matter.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
@OP,

Ask her to get the marriage annulled in Latvia on the basis because the other party (the Pakistani husband) entered a fictitious arrangement - with no intention to start a family
This is the quickest way to wipe the slate clean.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
Cant Decipher the Grammatical Proceedingz of the Poster! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Getting Married In Europe by omoedo: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
hello pals
i have a little problem i wish you guys can help me with, am based in nija and got a girlfriend too in njia, here comes my problem i got a cousin based in germany and my cousin linked me up with her friend through Facebook so we started our communication from there, six months later my cousin moved from germany to london. her friend and i have been dating for over a year now and had made several attempt to visit nigeria and finally i agreed she is been given visa to nija and she intend spending xmas with me, the point is she wish we do court wedding so she can make my papers for me to come over to germany, and i dont like the idea of marrying her just yet but she said she will commit sucide if i dont marry her that she has loved me for this long and built her life around me, well her last breakup with her ex made her attempt sucide and her family is now involved in the sense that they feel am a nice guy so they wish i marry their daughter, now here comes the wahala i so loved my nija girlfriend and wish to marry her, but what can i do because the white lady insist i marry her, so she can have a document to show we are married, now i ask is it only through court wedding that she can show to the immigration in germany that we are married, i have made several attempt to quit the relationship but yet no way the family calls me every day to check on me and the whole of her friends in germany knows am dating her, what can i do and i have been dating my nija babe for 4years and we both understand ourselves and she is aware of the white girl too, what can i do
Re: Getting Married In Europe by Vicjustice: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
omoedo:

hello pals
i have a little problem i wish you guys can help me with, am based in nija and got a girlfriend too in njia, here comes my problem i got a cousin based in germany and my cousin linked me up with her friend through Facebook so we started our communication from there, six months later my cousin moved from germany to london. her friend and i have been dating for over a year now and had made several attempt to visit nigeria and finally i agreed she is been given visa to nija and she intend spending xmas with me, the point is she wish we do court wedding so she can make my papers for me to come over to germany, and i dont like the idea of marrying her just yet but she said she will commit sucide if i dont marry her that she has loved me for this long and built her life around me, well her last breakup with her ex made her attempt sucide and her family is now involved in the sense that they feel am a nice guy so they wish i marry their daughter, now here comes the wahala i so loved my nija girlfriend and wish to marry her, but what can i do because the white lady insist i marry her, so she can have a document to show we are married, now i ask is it only through court wedding that she can show to the immigration in germany that we are married, i have made several attempt to quit the relationship but yet no way the family calls me every day to check on me and the whole of her friends in germany knows am dating her, what can i do and i have been dating my nija babe for 4years and we both understand ourselves and she is aware of the white girl too, what can i do
   First of all, you have not yet met her, so, you guys are not "dating", what you are having is refered to as online dream romance.
   I have three questions for you:
1) Now, apart from the girl being white and German, what on earth would make a normal guy like you marry a depressed or a bipolar woman who is suicidal?
2) Would you marry a Nigerian woman with these characteristics?
3) would you consider such as your dream woman?
   If your answers are NEGATIVE, then, i reckon that what you have with this lady is not genuine and therefore should be discouraged
Re: Getting Married In Europe by omoedo: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Vicjustice thanks bro, i guess i will just have to wait and see first if we are compartable although its not me that is pushing everything, i will never forget your questions
Re: Getting Married In Europe by dalebutt1: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
@ omoedo, whatever your intentions are and whatever your excuses are for continuing in that relationship with the german lady, after knowing you do not really want to end up with her,  I know most of people must have told you you are one lucky dude blah blah, do not think am a saint I have done some pretty bad stuff in the past and if am advising you right now thats because I've had experience dude.

i have made several attempt to quit the relationship but yet no way the family calls me every day to check on me and the whole of her friends in germany knows am dating her

Please you dont have to lie about the above, if you wanted to end the relationship you would have changed your phone numbers and avoid using your email for few months, your 9ja girl friend that knows about this relationship with the german lady says a lot, you want to use the girl as a means to get in the EU its a marriage of convenience as harsh as it may sound.

Please if you do not want this lady stay clear and if you fancy your chances in the EU along with her i suggest you leave your 9ja girl, and stick with this girl alone, but if you are planning to use her to get into the EU and then break her heart or cheat on her well only God can forgive you, and when you finally might have thought you have risen to the top dont be surprised when your past shall revisit you.

now i ask is it only through court wedding that she can show to the immigration in germany that we are married,

No, its not the only means she can show you are legally married, church also would suffice, i do not know about the muslim (nikkai) pardon my spelling am not sure how it's been spelt. And you have to gain considerable knowledge of German language before you can even think of getting a visa.

now here comes the wahala i so loved my nija girlfriend and wish to marry her, but what can i do because the white lady insist i marry her, so she can have a document to show we are married,

No we are not idiots on this forum, no girl can force you to marry them ,

In all, if you have planned to simply use this lady to get into the EU please desist from such act, and if you think getting into Europe is a priority to your present circumstances  leave your 9ja girl and stick with this white girl alone and learn to accept her the way she is and her culture and everything that matters to her. Then you can be justified even in your heart. Goodluck
Re: Getting Married In Europe by llbhuds: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
Another bad egg we are talkin about
chei naija
Re: Getting Married In Europe by jman77(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
I'm new here especially on this thread i found very interesting and educative kudos to you guys,i see here brothers being a brother's keeper.my case is entirely different from the poster,i meet a lady online through an online dating site,russian to be presice and want to come to nigeria which i did not object but she asked me to send money for the trip.my people! I be naija boy o,i quickly suspect it to be scam.though there are impressions that she's a russian,like when she types some inaccurate english and tells a loat about russia like social and political life,her childhood and her dislike for russian men.To verify things i asked her for her phone number,she said she doesn't have any that she's just a farmer and the only child to elderly couple she assist in the garden,she emailed me a page of her passport and some series of private photos and kept saying my remmitance is delaying her to come over.these are my questions:
(1) is it legal to marry her in court here in nigeria and what are my chances of living with her legally eslewhere,lets say europe?
(2) is this a scam?? Abeg make una advice me
(3) i went on spiritual quest,the first says i will have the best of her while another says and i quote "its just like a scam,look for a nigerian lady to marry" end of quote.
Make una help me oooo.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by omoedo: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
@dalebutt1 , thanks for your advice and now i really need to ask myself some question,
Re: Getting Married In Europe by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
jman77:

I'm new here especially on this thread i found very interesting and educative kudos to you guys,i see here brothers being a brother's keeper.my case is entirely different from the poster,i meet a lady online through an online dating site,russian to be presice and want to come to nigeria which i did not object but she asked me to send money for the trip.my people! I be naija boy o,i quickly suspect it to be scam.though there are impressions that she's a russian,like when she types some inaccurate english and tells a loat about russia like social and political life,her childhood and her dislike for russian men.To verify things i asked her for her phone number,she said she doesn't have any that she's just a farmer and the only child to elderly couple she assist in the garden,she emailed me a page of her passport and some series of private photos and kept saying my remmitance is delaying her to come over.these are my questions:
(1) is it legal to marry her in court here in nigeria and what are my chances of living with her legally eslewhere,lets say europe?
(3) i went on spiritual quest,the first says i will have the best of her while another says and i quote "its just like a scam,look for a nigerian lady to marry" end of quote.
Make una help me oooo.

Its, its an obvious one, don't waste your time and money.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by dalebutt1: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Jman77, yes as JW as said its a scam and pure scam. should you wish to confirm for yourself if you have a bit of money to waste. insist on buying her the ticket, and do use Turkish airline because Turkish has a refund for no show flights but you might loose a tiny bit of your money
Re: Getting Married In Europe by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
dalebutt1:

@Jman77, yes as JW as said its a scam and pure scam. should you wish to confirm for yourself if you have a bit of money to waste. insist on buying her the ticket, and do[b] use Turkish airline because Turkish has a refund for no show flights but you might loose a tiny bit of your money
[/b]

grin grin grin clever idea
Re: Getting Married In Europe by omoedo: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
llbhuds:

Another bad egg we are talkin about
chei naija
llbhuds you know what, silence is the best answer given to a fool
@dalebutt1 ,Vicjustice thanks for your constructive criticism and i wish to do my best without getting anybody hurt or used, although i have been to Copenhagen once for a short visit, i think after her visit to nigeria in xmas and new year i will make plans to visit her in Germany and stay for like 2months by then i will have answers to my question if she is really what i want, because i know marriage is different from relationship, your short interventions has really helped me, thanks
Re: Getting Married In Europe by Vicjustice: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
jman77:

Make una help me oooo.
No need to waste your money, the "Russian" woman is a Man, a scammer, he is writing in Russian and using a translation program to convert it into English, hence the horrible English composition. All he wants from you is the ticket money, and once sent, you become a victim
Re: Getting Married In Europe by john6006: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
The best thing is to forget this poker game .
Re: Getting Married In Europe by tlops(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
never trust a russian onliner until u see her. I get such mails and delete them without opening.
Re: Getting Married In Europe by jman77(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
@all,i really appreciate your advice,GOD bless you all.
@omoedo,becareful when that your oyinbo girl finally land naija as per that your nigerian girl because no woman will love to share her boy with any woman and let me ask you what if that your oyinbo girl discover that you have a longtime girlfriend here in naija.guy! You know nao!sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Travel Home This December. / Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview / Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.